PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends: Alterra at War Episode 3: Skies of Death Chapter 1: Guns N’ Bombs

RushalotPL
02-20-2016, 01:50 PM
Pocket Legends: Alterra at War
Episode 3: Skies of Death
Chapter 1: Guns N’ Bombs

Mikhailov: “We have lost many soldiers, but their bravery will be never forgotten. Now we have taken over Dark Forest, we will advance to the border of Balefort, the capital of Alterra. The UUSR will now crush all of the remaining pieces of Dark Alterra. We can’t risk attacking on ground again, so we will kill them in the sky. Today, we will see those foul animals burn into ashes. No mercy will be dropped at them…"

Forest Mountains, Dark Forest
Equipped with my military goggles and helmet, The crimson biplane, with bombs and machine guns equipped, roared like an enraged lion. The gray sky and the thick, puffy clouds surrounded me and next to me, were several red biplanes, formed into a V-shaped like a flock of geese. The biplanes looked the same except the one on lead. It had a golden, angry roaring bear on the side. I knew the one leading the biplanes, and there was a deep voice from the microphone.
Mikhailov: “Brave comrades! We will drop death on the Dark Alterrans! See the trenches below?”
As I looked down, there was a deep trench, filled with sandbags and barbed wires, protected by the wooden planks. In the deep trenches, the DA soldiers were armed with bows, rifles, and cannons. Also, I saw armored cars and the Rushians heading towards to the DA defense.
Mikhailov: “All units, dive bomb!”
The V-shape formation of the biplanes divided into two as they dived at the trenches. The wind and confidence caught my face when I began to dive like an eagle catching a fresh fish from the water. The DA troops noticed the biplanes diving down, and their elite archers aimed up into the sky and also the elite mages for anti-aircraft artillery.
Mikhailov: *microphone* “Watch out for the mages! They will wipe you out!”
As the mages pointed at the staffs and the archers pulling their metal strings with their explosive arrows.
DA Captain: “FIRE!”
Millions of arrows, millions of flames shot through the sky as if was fireworks. A shower of arrows, and flames were flying into the sky like a flock of birds. It flew up into the sky and went straight directly at us. When I saw this, my sweat and horror began to pour more into eyes like crazy!
Mikhailov: “Those arrows and projectiles must be enchanted, that’s why they flew past the clouds! This may be a tough ride, my comrades. SHOOT!”
RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT!!! The flares from my biplane began gunning the DA in their trenches. The bullets began pouring down like raindrops, and their bodies were sprayed with blood as they crashed into the earth. Most of the soldiers were killed with not even their eyelids closing. Next, the bomb bay doors opened as the bombs fell into the trenches like rocks smashing into the ground. KA-BOOM! The DA soldiers exploded into pieces in the trenches, while few were rolling on the ground with flames. The biplane flew up into the air, like an eagle flying into the sky.
Mikhailov: “Impressive job, comrade! I’m so proud of you! Now, while the other biplanes begin to gun down the trenches, we can shoot the anti-aircraft troops!”

To Be Continued...