07-04-2011, 02:12 AM
*inbeforelock*

Mothwing
07-04-2011, 02:14 AM
Umm lol? What makes u think its gonna be locked

skavenger216
07-04-2011, 02:22 AM
Umm lol? What makes u think its gonna be locked

Because all of these threads bringing personal disputes to the forums usually get locked. If you don't like the way a person treated you, report them. STS checks their logs, and if they deem necessary, take diciplinary action. If you just want to vent, that's fins, but don't name any players specifically, and if you post screens, edit out their name somehow.

Mothwing
07-04-2011, 02:28 AM
I did report to sts the only reason i posted is cause he said i false reported...did i?

skavenger216
07-04-2011, 02:34 AM
I did report to sts the only reason i posted is cause he said i false reported...did i?

In my eyes, there is no such thing as a false report. If you feel legitimately like something wrong was done, then report it. It's up to STS to decide what happens from that point. Bringing it to the forums usually results in a thread lock/delete. I would recommend removing the screens or editing out the name, from what I've seen these threads are kind of frowned upon.

Also, moth, I'm not trying to be mean to you or anything, as I agree, behavior like this is unnecessary.

Marcoolio
07-04-2011, 07:37 AM
What i do things like this.. INGORE and move on

why pm back if someone is that kind person?? thats endless hole...IMO

Lesrider
07-04-2011, 07:46 AM
All this bc he called you a noob?
What have these devs gotten themselves into? People now think the tiniest things deserve a ban AND nice long forum thread when they really just deserve an ignore.

Riccits
07-04-2011, 07:56 AM
if all pvpers would post screenys like this sts had to buy a bunch sever diskspace extensions...

Gluttony
07-04-2011, 08:08 AM

Pretty sure all he did was call you a noob, so yeah I'd say it's a false report. I mean people toss out the term noob all the time, it's not really derogatory nor a slur of any kind so... I as I understand it, reporting another player is for them directly violating the ToS and you wanting the devs to take time out of their busy schedules to go over the chat logs to see if something they said is directly banworthy, I'd be inclined to start handing out temp bans for false reporting.

Roasty
07-04-2011, 09:02 AM
Just ignore...move on

CrimsonTider
07-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Moth... You know I love ya buddy but the others are right: this doesn't belong on forums. If you feel you have been wronged, you have the right to report. But if you feel the need to spread the word then pm your friends in game and vent to them.

Lock will come soon.

Johnaudi
07-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Because all of these threads bringing personal disputes to the forums usually get locked. If you don't like the way a person treated you, report them. STS checks their logs, and if they deem necessary, take diciplinary action. If you just want to vent, that's fins, but don't name any players specifically, and if you post screens, edit out their name somehow.
I agree :) I got Banned for Giving my acc to my friend :) and they have the right to ban me and i accept it
Edit: Lock PINCER COMINNNNN :P

Register
07-04-2011, 09:30 AM
lmao i dont think that you had to report him back. If he really did report u, STS would review what just happened and then see what he was saying to u. They would realise its a false report and then he gets in trouble for that all by himself. he basically reported himself.

DawnInfinity
07-04-2011, 10:21 AM
/sigh

It is best to leave these disputes in game. If you feel like the person should be reported, then report, ignore, and move on. The devs will do what they feel is necessary for the situation. Posting on forums (especially about bans/scams/flaming/harassment) is not needed nor encouraged.

Mothwing
07-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Ok thanks for the advice guys :) i guess the pressure of the moment got to me...:( sowwy. Anyway i just didnt like what this guy thoght of himself. Anyway, i just saw him in town today and i havent been banned so i guess sts hasnt taken action yet...i guess we just wait

Roasty
07-06-2011, 02:54 PM
I'm gonna be honest...how is this thread not locked yet?!

Justg
07-06-2011, 03:42 PM
Really not sure!