PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Can't Install the Game

sameonseth
02-21-2016, 01:59 AM
I always get Can't Install App in USB Storage or SDCARD. Though I have a LOT of free space about 6.58 GB. I already tried a lot of stuffs like turning on/off airplane mode or even deleting unwanted files. I also tried installing through apk but still doesn't work :(. My Android is 4.2 and the game is compatible with my device. please help. I miss the game so much now. :(

Dragoonclaws
02-21-2016, 02:01 AM
Send an email to support@spacetimestudios.com

They might help you

Greatankush
02-21-2016, 02:13 AM
Happened with me...

Update android to newest 5.1.2 they will work then

xZauiflele
02-21-2016, 02:35 AM
Are you trying to install in external storage ? If so not all devices support install in sd card, you have to free some internal storage then install game. Go Settings> Apps> Installed Apps> Tap arcane legends on list > drag down and check [ More to external storage]
Sone part will stay internal and almost 50-80m + update packs will move to external. [ Not all android device able to run apps from external storage]

bonjovi3223
02-21-2016, 03:52 AM
There are certain versions of android (I think between 4.0 & 4.2) that do not allow installation of apps onto sd card.
I have the same issue. The only solution is to clear your phone memory of most apps & install game on phone and play.
Media files can be moved to sd card so that helps clear up phone memory also.
Hope this helps.

Daehanie
02-21-2016, 10:18 AM
Me too.. i already email sts and get the apk.. also apk from google.. and ps.. download from 3 resources... reset factory setting 2 times.. following remiem thread.. but still cant download.. luckily got 2 device.. but its not the same during lunch hour when u cant online while ur friends were happily having fun.. 😢

Schnitzel
02-21-2016, 01:20 PM
Try this link: http://account.spacetimestudios.com/download/ArcaneLegends.apk

If that doesn't work, remove the SD card and try again

If that still doesn't work, go into your device's file directory
delete the file located in /sdcard/.android_secure/smdl2tmp1.asec

AndroidOS will recreate that file. It just gets corrupted sometimes :/

Kenneth M. Dixon
02-21-2016, 03:56 PM
Thanks for that link

Brianv333
02-21-2016, 08:51 PM
Yeah, email them and there will be about a 25% chance you will get help ��

Daehanie
02-23-2016, 10:48 PM
Theyre always reply me.. im pretty sure they will help u 😊ruizhe thanks dude i can chill with my buddy during lunch hour now.. 😄😄

sameonseth
02-27-2016, 11:39 PM
Thanks for your replies guys :D. I will try that apk and see if it works.
Im glad I started this thread, I able to help a brother (smurf: Daehanie).
HAHAHA Btw im also a smurf!!
I able to play the game through browser but it will be great if I can play it too in my phone. :D