What is the best class overall & why?
Post your opinions below.

DocDoBig
02-21-2016, 04:50 AM
Oyster Class

Because memes

Sir Vampire
02-22-2016, 11:45 PM
This is something you can't get a good awnser on.
Every single person in PL has a diffrent playing style, some like to be able to obtain alot of damage (High HP) and other like to have a high DPS.

I like archer the most, as of the high DPS and i like the skills, also i'm trying out the Ranger class right now, seem to enjoy that alot aswel!

Burningdex
02-23-2016, 12:12 AM
unlike most, i have a flat opinion

mage (pure int)

massive dps (moreso than archer over several targets)
HEAL
can tank (though no cc compared to bear), though only wat to maintain aggro is more dps than bird and a constant flow of it.

Plus, mages dominate PvP entirely and utterly (besides, perhaps level 1, and 51)

Waug
02-23-2016, 09:12 AM
Plus, mages dominate PvP entirely and utterly (besides, perhaps level 1, and 51)

Back on track

humiiii
02-23-2016, 10:12 AM
Mage is best class im too lazy to say why

Bats
02-23-2016, 06:38 PM
Enchantress Class:
They can heal, & can attack from larger distances.
When bears stun other characters have to stay stunned, but mages can just heal out of it.
They have good crit, & armor given by their buffs.
Mages look better in vanities. (my opinion)
Mages can nuke with their build.

Morphing
02-24-2016, 10:09 AM
I'd say bear, depending on the level.
But mage is also something I enjoyed playing for awhile too.

Etarbitrev
02-24-2016, 06:18 PM
Mage is the "outplay" class at most levels, you can normally only win if you know how or unless you have founders #35. Bear is the smash your head on the device and watch him do lots of hurty dmg. Bird is the pokey run char that sucks low level so FEK HIM! fox and rhino, smh, just no.
Oh and finally oyster, oyster is the tanky shelly char that makes for a gud meme.