PDA

View Full Version : Ressurections hidden mana buff?

Kooderna
06-05-2010, 11:57 PM
I believe royce posted about this in a previous thread that was going OT but i ran across him saying ressurect gives plus 1 mana oer second buff. So i tried it out and thats absolutely true. Now im sure this is common knowledge, but im curious anybody know if you rank 2, itll bump to 2mps. And etc... As u rank it?

Away
06-07-2010, 06:00 AM
Hmmm.. interesting, i've never really noticed this.

King Richie
06-07-2010, 07:18 AM
Yes that is true because it dosent actually drop the cost of it im guessing it must just give you enough regen to be able to make up for the 70 mana cost !

Azrael
06-07-2010, 01:22 PM
THANK YOU
I have been trying to figure out wth the extra 1 ms comes from. now to test how long it lasts

vulgarstrike
06-07-2010, 01:32 PM
if this is true im going to start training my sword enchantress :D

Royce
06-07-2010, 01:39 PM
THANK YOU
I have been trying to figure out wth the extra 1 ms comes from. now to test how long it lasts
It lasts 60 seconds by my estimation.

if this is true im going to start training my sword enchantress :D
It's definitely true, the big question now is whether the buff strengthens with added skill points. As is it adds about 1 M/s for 60 sec, so you get about 60 extra mana points back over time from the buff, but it costs 70 to use at one skill point. At 5 skill points, Rez only costs 30 mana so you do get a net gain over time, but not a huge one. However, if the buff adds more regen with more skill points, it could be a powerful tool, particularly for Str and Dex enchantresses.

It's also worth noting this is a party buff not just a self buff, so you are giving additional mana regen to your bear and bird teammates as well that can be very useful in intense battles.

Away
06-10-2010, 06:30 AM
It lasts 60 seconds by my estimation.

It's definitely true, the big question now is whether the buff strengthens with added skill points. As is it adds about 1 M/s for 60 sec, so you get about 60 extra mana points back over time from the buff, but it costs 70 to use at one skill point. At 5 skill points, Rez only costs 30 mana so you do get a net gain over time, but not a huge one. However, if the buff adds more regen with more skill points, it could be a powerful tool, particularly for Str and Dex enchantresses.

It's also worth noting this is a party buff not just a self buff, so you are giving additional mana regen to your bear and bird teammates as well that can be very useful in intense battles.

Just tested it with my level 5 resurrection, and i'm still receiving 1 m/s.