PDA

View Full Version : Back after some time... Advice?

Squeezable
02-21-2016, 04:50 PM
After quitting for a year, I'm back!

New arcanes, new mythics, nice new updates. I saved 3.7m for when I returned and I'm super tempted to buy the new arcane daggers but saw the new expansion is out soon enough! Need a little advice on what to buy/what not to buy. Currently under geared with giant pot bow lmao,

Thanks dudes!

Hallweeen
02-21-2016, 04:54 PM
Buy 3.7m in waters jewels and craft. you make like 20m right there

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ydqm
02-21-2016, 05:04 PM
In my opinion i'd say save until the expansion come and then gear up.

Squeezable
02-21-2016, 05:05 PM
In my opinion i'd say save until the expansion come and then gear up.

But I got a feeling the new weapons released are gonna be disappointing like most of the time, and the last arcanes are better and rise again. Just a feelin'

Ssneakykills
02-21-2016, 05:09 PM
I'd get those new daggers and save for a cheap arc ring so you've got some alright gear and then go farm fangs, do orcslaying quest, farm locks.

Ydqm
02-21-2016, 06:07 PM
But I got a feeling the new weapons released are gonna be disappointing like most of the time, and the last arcanes are better and rise again. Just a feelin'

Well if you look at the last expansion which was only 5 levels, you'd see that legendary bows were near enough the same as level 41 mythic. So since this one is 10 levels it might be better then 46, but who knows.

Brianv333
02-21-2016, 08:48 PM
It is really just up to you. Will you be reallya active in the next few months? If so, then I would dedinitely invest in such an item. Also, I feel like he arcanes will rise too. So better buy those daggers fast!