PDA

View Full Version : DexChant The BOMB or is it?

Clodoveo
07-04-2011, 02:36 PM
I am on a Budget of 550k, I was a Pure Int Lvl 55 mage but bored. What is the best gear for my budget...? I want offense!!! But I don't mind a good good gear.
(I know there is a expensive recurve bow worth around 600k itself but I cant just buy a weapon...)
Atm I am experimenting with gear that gives me these stats:

Damage 229- 274
DPS: 296
Hit= 132%
Crit= 25
Mana 653
Regen 7
Armor 81
Dex 205

Oh and How should I split my DEX/INT STATS? I have 173 Dex/ and rest is in INT

BTW is DexEnchant good for teams or just goot for PVP. How about solo? I need to farm so is this the way to go?

Pokechmp
07-04-2011, 03:41 PM
According to mr wallice, dex chant is good for single target skills (frostbite, drain life). Look at mr wallice's guide for int and dex. Dexchants have really high Crit with maxed out blessing of might

Survivorfan
07-04-2011, 03:45 PM
My dexchant is soo much fun in pvp, but its 46, couldn't help you with gear. The one thing I can help you with is your base stats. Put only the bare minimun into dex, just enough to use the gear, and the rest into dex for skills.

Otukura
07-04-2011, 03:47 PM
IMO, dextresses are there for one thing -- crit. For 550k, I'd save a bunch and go either:

--all bagman's
--all underling's
--bagman's plus sk bow
--underling's plus sk bow(not preferred)

Orcish
07-04-2011, 05:01 PM
I play a lot using the dexchant, they are great for any map under lvl 50 (extremely fast mob clearing!). They are also great against most bosses and pvp however, unless you intend on using dumpster punch, I would try to avoid BS or SC (not that it's un-do-able, just harder). Your a wrecking house ANYWHERE, if you decide to purchase a dumpster punch potion (It's scary O.O) . Like what was said above, the dexchant is all about the crits, so keep your buffs up and have a ball. 1200+ a hit, get's to be addicting let me tell you. If enemies get to close, use firestorm, most of the time that will either kill the mobs or knock 'em back, giving you plenty of time use your aoe's, heals, etc etc.. Like you, I was bored of my pure INT mage so I switched. I always kept at least 67 into Int so I could equip the fine crystal ring of life (helps with the m/s), I may have to use mana pots a few times in a map and that's spamming your skills and abilities (It depends how often you use mana shield). Anyways I'm not sure if this helps at all, but I hope you enjoy the class as much as I did.

Mkcecil
07-04-2011, 05:31 PM
My main character is a dex Mage and the best sway to go is save up for raid roach set and either buy the recurve or buy the auto bow, I got the auto bow because it's cheaper and I don't got 600k to spend on a recurve....but um you might want to go to
139 dex
140 int
And you will need 4 plat for this to work and what I did is put on the set then changed my stats to 139/140. Make sure you don't take off the armor but the 140 int helps with not buying 500 mana potions every few days, and the dps for a dex mage is amazing if your willing to sacrifice some mana for much more damage.

Clodoveo
07-04-2011, 06:40 PM
I see the weapon auto or recurve but what about the helm and body armor guys!? beside a real expensive set

Are you guys saying my stats for 55 DEX/MAGE is not good? I have a bunch of mixed up gear. Only certain sets give set bonus right? I cant just wear bagman/Henchman and stuff so..

Also due to the luck I been having, Im planning on spending my plats which I have to solo Plasma pyramid with the 2x armor for 30mins, cost about 3 plats....should I stick with dex for this? (Ill be max aoe killing mobs)

Also I am using a Green 55 BOW (Underling gemstone recurve)and it seems better than the roach PINK stats whats up with this? And its LOT cheaper, is it cause of set?
Is 25 Critical good!?

Arterra
07-04-2011, 06:46 PM
dexchant = crit. aka, every skill is used to kill before you get killed.

dont rush in. you will die.
let a nice str based tank gather enemies, then unleash all your aoe. when buffed up, you are almost guaranteed crit (depending on gear) and to do double damage per skill, not to mention the weapon damage.
if you dont mind eating pots thru an IV then just go all bagman gear for a cheap set. sewer gear gives nice regen if you want a small trade off.

friedkimchi
07-07-2011, 01:35 AM
Dex: 142 or 138
Int: Everything else

Dex Booster gear. Equip in order than save in loadout as 'Dex Booster or anything''

Helm - Lvl 27 Penguin Snowcap +7 Dex
1 hand Weapon - Lvl 35 Demon Dagger +7 Dex
Armour - Lvl 50 Cyber Armour of the Void + 11 Dex
Shield - Lvl 45 Sniper Menes Wing + 7 Dex

Then equip lvl 55 helm,bow,armour.

Cost of booster: Less than 10k
Cost of lvl 55 equips: Less than 80k (Since you're low on money, recommend getting Sewer King Scarab, Underling Helm, Underling Armour)
Equips will give you total of 6h/s, 12m/s before your original stats.

Ring:
Fine Crystal Ring of Life - 1 h/s, 3 m/s, 4 damage
or
Champion's Fine Platinum Band - 2% Crit, 10 Damage

Remember with great power comes much suffering (deaths :banana:)

Clodoveo
07-07-2011, 08:01 PM
How can I equip 2 sets of armor at once 0.0? Dex booster and Lvl 55 armor1??