PDA

View Full Version : Not really all that new but would like to intro myself

Antz.indapantz
07-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Hi ive played for a lil while now I have a couple characters. I play almost everyday if I dont have to work super early in the morning. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the awsome guides I have one of ever class. If anyone would like to be friends (excluding zombies) have enough of those on my friends list then friend Choasxcontrol or XSlashnClashX or Mismagimus or XFalcoFlameX thanks. This game is alot of fun and im lookin to hangout with others who think so to :).

Register
07-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Welcome to the STS forums! Its a great big world here! Please report inappropriate character names to support[at]spacetimestudios.com, replacing the [at] with @.

ZeraJade
07-04-2011, 05:43 PM
Welcome :) the guides are fantastic aren't they?

Phoenixking
07-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Yo awsome that you play this game and that you arent a winny beggar i was thinking phew another sane one

joeythewise
07-04-2011, 05:54 PM
Hey add me too. Its joeythewise Lvl 50 archer, joeythewiser Lvl 16 mage, and joeythewisest Lvl 9 warrior. We can do lots of stuff!

JaytB
07-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Hi, and welcome to the forums :)

Zaltiar
07-04-2011, 07:06 PM
warm welcome to the forums :), ill add you next time im in game

Antz.indapantz
07-05-2011, 09:07 AM
Thnx guys im glad to see there are some friendly cool people here ill send u friend requests as soon as I can. Without those forum guides I would suck miserably and would be missing out on so much that makes playing pl fun currently I have a pally lvl 50 a dex bear lvl 38 nuker mage lvl 40 and a pur dex bird lvl 30 if anyone needs help Id love to try my best thnx again

Register
07-05-2011, 09:14 AM
hahaha there are A LOT of friendly people here! But know that of all of them, I am the coolest XD

Antz.indapantz
07-05-2011, 03:14 PM
Register wats ur in game name? At least your confident in yourself thats a good thing :) I hope my coolness level will match up to yours some day lol
So I herd guilds will be in beta I hope each guild can create like a guild symbol or something . Any chance well be seeing this in the next update? Wats the best active guild to join im in one but it hasnt been very active.