PDA

View Full Version : what the sts forum app NEEDS.

Ebalere
07-04-2011, 04:58 PM
A refresh button. Theres currently no way to update the pages, even going back out and then in again doesnt refresh posts. It's uber frustrating. Thx.

Orcish
07-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Refresh Button, Chatbox, a Display Post Quatity option, a status update on the notifications bar (set for new threads, twitter, etc).

Also a tutorial would be nice to have on the app (took me a bit to figure out how to search until I hit the "Search Icon" on the phone it self doh!).

Pharcyde
07-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Press the button "New Posts" in the upper left. It refreshes everything, without the annoying screen loading thing from your browser refresh button.

Refresh Button, Chatbox, a Display Post Quatity option, a status update on the notifications bar (set for new threads, twitter, etc).

There is a chat box. You can subscribe to threads, twitter, facebook, and change settings to give you a pop up for replies/private messages.

Otukura
07-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Press the button "New Posts" in the upper left. It refreshes everything, without the annoying screen loading thing from your browser refresh button.

There is a chat box. You can subscribe to threads, twitter, facebook, and change settings to give you a pop up for replies/private messages.

Are you using the actual app? Called "Spacetime"?

It can't do any of those.

Ebalere
07-04-2011, 05:27 PM
I dont have a new posts button. And when i click say, show top, and then back to newest, it still isnt refreshed. Using htc desire z.

Yvonnel
07-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Pharcyde, I think you are talking about the mobile version of the website. They are discussing the actual Spacetime App.

And yes it defintely needs a refresh button.

Orcish
07-04-2011, 05:38 PM

Yeah I can't find anything on the "Spacetime" app that has any of these options. On the main site you can do all these things just not on the app.

Ebalere
07-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Yeah, I'm a pretty intelligent person, im sure i wouldve noticed a button like that. :rolleyes: :P