PDA

View Full Version : AL Fashion Catalogue

xutreuqux
02-22-2016, 08:35 AM
This thread is made purely for fun since i got nothing to do in game >_> dont let this affect ur style ;) ty

Weapons have tiers like rare epic common legendaries etc, vanities dont. Im here to create them. Heheheh

AL MOST ICONIC VANITY SETS

1. Amazon set
Pride of the brave jungle warriors.. Who belongs more in brackenridge forest than pvp room. Used by low lvls who thinks that this fiery vanity will burn enemies and they are OP with this and august. They will learn someday.

2. Low tier event vanity sets and store vanities

This includes permafrost,infectious,undead,ice shard,elondrian vanities, dresses, heraldic, shuyal, mummy, cupid etc

Used by nabs, nab twinks and nab endgamers who cares more abt looks than stats or spent too much on gears and too broke to buy better vanities. Being cheap, these are the most commonly found sets in AL, and iconic to new players who still enjoy the fun of the game, slaying monsters, making friends, discovering new items and quests, buying new gears... I wish i could be like them again :/

3. Mid tier seasonal vanities
These includes steel com, kraken, founder, nordr guardian, etc

Entry level luxury vanities for entry level km3 farmers, endgamers, merchers and twinks who want to feel like they have made it but actually still have a longgg way to go.
The most famous of this category is the classic vanity combo.. Kraken helm+steel commando. Used to be exclusive, now used by those nabs who dreamed of wearing them during 41 caps.

4. Top tier event token vanities
These includes ash, bathax, cinder, eloia, galen, jord sets.

An alternative for those who r sick of kraken+steel com everywhere. Looks nice, well detailed, helps advertising CoC, and gives an impression that ur not a 500k budget twink or PUG runner.

5. Lb vanities, contest (forebearer, jester etc) and arlor

When u see this in pvp, run
When u see this in pve, keep up

Bling bling vanities which attracts begger like bees to honey. Fun to wear, gets u many friends, frustating to sell with all the merchers around.

Have anything else? Ur favourite set? List it here ;) ty