PDA

View Full Version : [Very Big Problem] Kraken Mines need a buff

debitmandiri
02-22-2016, 11:20 PM
when all arcane item are cheap, stronger ppl way more often, sadly our lovely farming destination, *cough* kraken mines lv3 is for 26 cap [CMIIW] . a Rogue with 850+dmg [lepre on] can accidentally kills harley in 2 shots as the result being hated by ppl [being hated coz have good gear ? LOL].

Out Of Topic.
its a natural thing when we face a monster we are trying to kill it. What i fear the most is when 56 cap is here, imagine how easy km is, easy kills means easy to get bored too, guess what, if elites dont provide any good drop too coz our previous gears mostly are better. what is left for pve ? killing 5000 things without a single reward for aps ?. my suggestion is Just pls STS make massive locked drop rate at elites is in par with km, dont worry it will flood the market. elites take more time than a single run at km3. I tried 5x luck kit + lepre at elite ren'gol boss but sadly no single drop of lock been made lol. at km3 u can one shot all the mobs and kill the boss in a split second with 5luck kit+lepre a minimum 15locks, with a chance for 50locks in ur pocket xD.
So, the point of this useless thread is :
1. We get the most gold from easiest map
2. We get poorer when runnin elites
3. Where players can go farm after they completed their set of gear ? [PVE]
4. If the easiest maps are not scaled what kind of problem will occur ? [remember u can "buff" planar tombs/elite ren'gol/elite tindirin in an update :P]
5. Are u trying to guide us to farm km3 eternaly ?, last update says it all :P
(50% price of luck and 2x chance for arcane/mythic, the obvious place to farm with luck and open much locked is *cough* kraken mines lv3)

Thanks for reading !

Valkiryas
02-22-2016, 11:28 PM
No ================

Platfarmer
02-25-2016, 10:58 AM
No ........................

Jazzi
02-25-2016, 12:28 PM
Sorry atmbni, but really no. The only way to start off in the game is by farming locked. Don't take away this from new players

Zynzyn
02-25-2016, 12:49 PM
KM 3 is a way for letting new and average geared players earn gold and save up to buy better items and that too the process is so slow. Dont take that away from them. No to any change in kraken.

You say elites have nothing to farm. Well when they came out, people farmed there a lot. Everything does get old eventually. New elites will come soon with new expansion. Keeping in mind the current price range of the best items, the gold making pace is fine.

Saud
02-25-2016, 05:43 PM
No

Dragoonclaws
02-27-2016, 04:23 PM
Justno

I ve seen this somewhere... Just no

Veenihiv
03-03-2016, 06:39 AM
U mad Buddy ?
Maybe Harley needs a nerf