PDA

View Full Version : Why SO LOW?

Clodoveo
07-04-2011, 09:47 PM
I am 55 Pure Int/Dexmage and I am only making 25k/per hr at A02 Plasma Pyramid..anyone know why?....I even tried using damage elixir...

Pharcyde
07-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Get a stop watch, or use your phone stop watch. Time yourself, and the time it takes to get from the chests, to the room before the Lesser D'Jinn.

Runs should last 1:47-2:25 minutes each to average 75k a hour.

Anything higher than 3 minutes is very poor profit per run.

Clodoveo
07-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Thanks Phar, so I should stop at D;jinn Boss room and restart? Also should I go with my Dex mage or Pure Int mage for farming Plasma solo, I might be using some of my Plats for 2x damage or armor.

Edit= I timed it, almost took me 3: 15 seconds....and I seem to be blasting them away with my Pure Int mage, it just doesnt seem possible...maybe Iam doing something wrong..? i bUFF, DEBUFF, atk repeat

Ayrilana
07-04-2011, 10:35 PM
Requires timing too

Pharcyde
07-04-2011, 10:35 PM
Thanks Phar, so I should stop at D;jinn Boss room and restart? Also should I go with my Dex mage or Pure Int mage for farming Plasma solo, I might be using some of my Plats for 2x damage or armor.

Yes, stop at the D'jinn. Don't kill any bosses, or try passing the alien room. It is faster to just remake, and start on the easier mobs.

Is your dex mage using bird gear?

The best build to solo with is pure int or hybrid dex.

Pure int - Massive group damage
Hybrid dex - less group damage, much higher critical damage.

I wish I didn't just clear my outbox 30 minutes ago. I made a player a killer plasma pyramid farming guide, with a pretty advanced break down. If I still had it, I would give it to you.

I'll give you a quick summary.

173 int
116 dex

OR pure int

Gear: Full Mastermind or Mystery armor of the ancients with mastermind gem blast staff/keeper staff of the cosmos.
Champion's fine Crystal Ring
Dex crown of persistence. If you don't have it, use a mastermind/mystery helm.

Skills:
http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/brandonb3/72ed241b.jpg

Main Combo - Nightmare --> Lightning --> Ice Storm --> Fire Storm

Time buffs to be active during the parts of the map with the highest clusters of enemies. (corners, large-mid room, final stretch to D'Jinn.) Also, learn how to lure enemies from the long stretches of the hallway to the corners. It allows you to kill very very large clusters of enemies in a very short period of time.

pwnpear
07-04-2011, 11:45 PM
is the 25 k including the liquidation of items? because PP had a recent nerf and the gold is a lot less (maybe 30% less gold). So your expectations may be a bit high.

Clodoveo
07-05-2011, 12:50 AM
Phar could it be that drops got nerfed? And gold?

Pharcyde
07-05-2011, 01:46 AM
is the 25 k including the liquidation of items? because PP had a recent nerf and the gold is a lot less (maybe 30% less gold). So your expectations may be a bit high.

Well as rusty as I am, I still managed 50k a hour at plasma not too long ago. All about how fast you clear the map.

pwnpear
07-05-2011, 03:23 PM
Well as rusty as I am, I still managed 50k a hour at plasma not too long ago. All about how fast you clear the map.
Well if that includes liquidation then it should be about right.

Pharcyde
07-05-2011, 03:24 PM
Yup, I don't liquidate til I'm done running. Waste of time to liquidate after every map.

pwnpear
07-05-2011, 11:06 PM
Unless you're too cheap to buy inventory slots....like me LOL

Riccits
07-06-2011, 01:24 AM

when was this not long ago? IMO it was reduced a bit. could u try out by some runs..?

Clodoveo
07-06-2011, 04:40 PM
I have tried runs after runs, they must have nerfed it cause I am blasting through Plasma and averaging at best 30k /Phour