PDA

View Full Version : AL Fashion Magazine

xutreuqux
02-23-2016, 04:35 AM
This thread is made purely for fun since i got nothing to do in game >_> dont let this affect ur style ;) ty

Weapons have tiers like rare epic common legendaries etc, vanities dont. Im here to create them. Heheheh

AL MOST ICONIC VANITY SETS

1. Amazon set
Pride of the brave jungle warriors.. Who belongs more in brackenridge forest than pvp room. Used by low lvls who thinks that this fiery vanity will burn enemies and they are OP with this and august. They will learn someday.

2. Low tier event vanity sets and store vanities

This includes permafrost,infectious,undead,ice shard,elondrian vanities, dresses, heraldic, shuyal, mummy, cupid etc

Used by nabs, nab twinks and nab endgamers who cares more abt looks than stats or spent too much on gears and too broke to buy better vanities. Being cheap, these are the most commonly found sets in AL, and iconic to new players who still enjoy the fun of the game, slaying monsters, making friends, discovering new items and quests, buying new gears... I wish i could be like them again :/

3. Mid tier seasonal vanities
These includes steel com, kraken, founder, nordr guardian, etc

Entry level luxury vanities for entry level km3 farmers, endgamers, merchers and twinks who want to feel like they have made it but actually still have a longgg way to go.
The most famous of this category is the classic vanity combo.. Kraken helm+steel commando. Used to be exclusive, now used by those nabs who dreamed of wearing them during 41 caps.

4. Top tier event token vanities
These includes ash, bathax, cinder, eloia, galen, jord sets.

An alternative for those who r sick of kraken+steel com everywhere. Looks nice, well detailed, helps advertising CoC, and gives an impression that ur not a 500k budget twink or PUG runner.

5. Lb vanities, contest (forebearer, jester etc) and arlor

When u see this in pvp, run
When u see this in pve, keep up

Bling bling vanities which attracts begger like bees to honey. Fun to wear, gets u many friends, frustating to sell with all the merchers around.

Have anything else? Ur favourite set? List it here ;) ty

Sent from my LG-H540 using Tapatalk

oekeone
02-24-2016, 08:28 AM
This thread is made purely for fun since i got nothing to do in game >_> dont let this affect ur style ;) ty

Weapons have tiers like rare epic common legendaries etc, vanities dont. Im here to create them. Heheheh

AL MOST ICONIC VANITY SETS

1. Amazon set
Pride of the brave jungle warriors.. Who belongs more in brackenridge forest than pvp room. Used by low lvls who thinks that this fiery vanity will burn enemies and they are OP with this and august. They will learn someday.

2. Low tier event vanity sets and store vanities

This includes permafrost,infectious,undead,ice shard,elondrian vanities, dresses, heraldic, shuyal, mummy, cupid etc

Used by nabs, nab twinks and nab endgamers who cares more abt looks than stats or spent too much on gears and too broke to buy better vanities. Being cheap, these are the most commonly found sets in AL, and iconic to new players who still enjoy the fun of the game, slaying monsters, making friends, discovering new items and quests, buying new gears... I wish i could be like them again :/

3. Mid tier seasonal vanities
These includes steel com, kraken, founder, nordr guardian, etc

Entry level luxury vanities for entry level km3 farmers, endgamers, merchers and twinks who want to feel like they have made it but actually still have a longgg way to go.
The most famous of this category is the classic vanity combo.. Kraken helm+steel commando. Used to be exclusive, now used by those nabs who dreamed of wearing them during 41 caps.

4. Top tier event token vanities
These includes ash, bathax, cinder, eloia, galen, jord sets.

An alternative for those who r sick of kraken+steel com everywhere. Looks nice, well detailed, helps advertising CoC, and gives an impression that ur not a 500k budget twink or PUG runner.

5. Lb vanities, contest (forebearer, jester etc) and arlor

When u see this in pvp, run
When u see this in pve, keep up

Bling bling vanities which attracts begger like bees to honey. Fun to wear, gets u many friends, frustating to sell with all the merchers around.

Have anything else? Ur favourite set? List it here ;) ty

Sent from my LG-H540 using Tapatalk

No the top tier set I see a lot of newbies wear them

erikdg
02-24-2016, 10:02 AM
Elite journey Man vanity is my favourite

typemyname
02-24-2016, 11:14 AM
I got Ice spirit and Original Jester but I'm still noob lol

typemyname
02-24-2016, 11:17 AM
This is just a stereotype in my opinion.

When I got my full set in end game, I never wear original jester and ice spirit. I usually wear amazon set. I know a lot of end game rogues who wear the amazon set who are actually stronger than me. lol

oekeone
02-24-2016, 11:53 AM
What tier are these at?? :)147531

Ssneakykills
02-24-2016, 12:38 PM

Dammmn Daniel I was literally going to post something similar but you beat me to it

Mouly
02-24-2016, 12:44 PM
Stussy man, damm

oekeone
02-24-2016, 12:53 PM
Dammmn Daniel I was literally going to post something similar but you beat me to it

xD back at it again with the white vans

Juicymango
02-24-2016, 01:53 PM
You forgot tier 6
The Juicymango standing in town wearing his blue founder set hehe.

But honestly, this list is somehow true. Anyway I am the completly opposite currently. I spend too much money for Arlor Helm plus Red founder robe so my stats are prerty low haha. Still fighting with boulder Barrel until can afford glintstone gn ;p

PS: So guys, help that poor unemployed mango and order some sigs to give him work, so he can buy some cakes, or else he will have to starve and die :(

Dragoonclaws
02-24-2016, 01:57 PM
Its fun when you have your own business haha xD no need to farm, no need to grind, just do sigs and get payed

Juicymango
02-24-2016, 02:01 PM
Its fun when you have your own business haha xD no need to farm, no need to grind, just do sigs and get payed

Well most of the money I get is from running km3 to be honest haha. It's like 30 per cent I gain from doing sigs :)

wangkj
02-24-2016, 02:18 PM
xD back at it again with the white vans

The memes are real XD

Dragoonclaws
02-24-2016, 02:29 PM

These sure aren't Mage tier...

oekeone
02-24-2016, 03:51 PM
These sure aren't Mage tier...

No cause my mage has yeezy boost 750 147538

xmami
02-24-2016, 04:19 PM
*throws out all my noob vanities and cries in the corner*
Seriously tho lol... wear what you want. Can't please everyone XD

konafez
02-25-2016, 05:04 AM
You forgot tier 6
The Juicymango standing in town wearing his blue founder set hehe.

But honestly, this list is somehow true. Anyway I am the completly opposite currently. I spend too much money for Arlor Helm plus Red founder robe so my stats are prerty low haha. Still fighting with boulder Barrel until can afford glintstone gn ;p

PS: So guys, help that poor unemployed mango and order some sigs to give him work, so he can buy some cakes, or else he will have to starve and die :(

Oh I can't let my mangoey friend go without cake!
(Starts the cakes for mangos fund)

P.s. hey juicy , how do I get my SIG to work on this forum

Juicymango
02-26-2016, 12:52 AM
Oh I can't let my mangoey friend go without cake!
(Starts the cakes for mangos fund)

P.s. hey juicy , how do I get my SIG to work on this forum

Check out the link in my Signature. On the First page there is a "spoiler about using your Signature "
If you still have any questions left just ask me :)

konafez
02-26-2016, 03:22 AM
Poke,poke,poke,poke..let's see if this got it

Woot! It did, thanks juicy!

wangkj
02-26-2016, 03:24 AM
We need a cake vanity

konafez
02-26-2016, 03:30 AM
We need a cake vanity

O.O yes..yes we do...devas you see this, I expect you to get right on this!

Veenihiv
02-26-2016, 03:32 AM
O.O yes..yes we do...devas you see this, I expect you to get right on this!

yea, Cake vanity would be cool

ClumsyCactus
02-26-2016, 05:03 AM
OR you just wear armors and vanities that look good together, no matter the value.

That's what I do, and I am quite fabulous in game if I may say so myself

konafez
02-26-2016, 05:22 AM

(In his best Ash voice)

Its good to be the king!

(Only evil dead fans will get this joke)