PDA

View Full Version : Warrior vs Rouge vs Mage?

Merchadia
02-23-2016, 05:47 AM
Im starting to get intersted in PvP and I would gladly like to know which of the three performs better at the ring[emoji4]

I know it depends alot on how you play, 'cause ive played PvE my whole life and showing players "how to" is the best part [emoji16]

So to make it short...which should I choose?

Ig: Novenum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intous
02-23-2016, 06:39 AM
PvP isn't balanced, currently an OP rogue can wreck ANY class.
Warriors are also good for pvp, but I wouldnt reccomend mages.
Here is the order:
Rogue>>warrior>>>>>mage(we're very weak in pvp).

Merchadia
02-23-2016, 07:59 AM
I guess mages are only luxury after all [emoji853]

Veenihiv
02-23-2016, 11:16 AM
I guess mages are only luxury after all [emoji853]

Nah... They're gud in PvE Ofc

Zeus
02-24-2016, 12:01 AM
PvP isn't balanced, currently an OP rogue can wreck ANY class.
Warriors are also good for pvp, but I wouldnt reccomend mages.
Here is the order:
Rogue>>warrior>>>>>mage(we're very weak in pvp).

Sorcerers are also very good in PvP...lol. A sorcerer stack is far more OP than a rogue stack.

Zuorsyra
02-24-2016, 03:52 AM
With that new sword, I think warriors are the most op class now.

Merchadia
02-24-2016, 05:20 AM
Soooo which should I choose? Ive played all my life with mages :P

Alhuntrazeck
02-24-2016, 05:44 AM
I think you should try out on all classes and see what fits you best. If you like ramboing, getting the most kills, singling out targets and dealing maximum single target damage, the rogue is for you.

Sorcerers and warriors are more of team players. If you like supporting your team with heals, mana regeneration, and being a general AoE W.O.M.D, the sorcerer is for you. If you like the playing style of a warrior, guarding your teammates & taking all the hits, pick that.

Good luck =)

reoban's
02-24-2016, 08:31 AM
rouges are the most op off all class. most of all top leaderboard players are rouges.

say hi to all of rouges out there :D

Kriticality
02-24-2016, 02:35 PM
If you don't have a guild and/or team pick a rogue. They stand up individually very well. Tank stands up very well too individually esp with new sword. In team games, mage can be extremely powerful. Optimal teams at end game are usually 2 tank, 2 mage, 1 rogue. Many times 2 tank and 3 mage. The heal cycle stays very strong and rogues don't survive nearly as well as they did at level 41. They used to be able to run and gun at 41 through most adversity. Mages are very strong if geared well. The axe sets and swords are insane from tanks. If you aren't going to be very geared up, or have a very supportive guild, I would definitely choose rogue.

Dragoonclaws
02-24-2016, 03:24 PM

Never going to be me