PDA

View Full Version : Multitasking?

Johnaudi
07-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Iv bin gettin (before i was banned) When i go to my safari tab on my ipad,from 10-15 seconds then enter back the game ,the game freezes for like 2 seconds and continue my gameplay.But when I stay on another app/safari for like 3-5 minutes then I enter PL again,They show me the screenshot for when Last entered for 1 sec then shows me the Conneting to Server screen(put acc and pass).Why doesn't Multitasking work for 30seconds and up?

Pharcyde
07-05-2011, 02:40 AM
Iv bin gettin (before i was banned) When i go to my safari tab on my ipad,from 10-15 seconds then enter back the game ,the game freezes for like 2 seconds and continue my gameplay.But when I stay on another app/safari for like 3-5 minutes then I enter PL again,They show me the screenshot for when Last entered for 1 sec then shows me the Conneting to Server screen(put acc and pass).Why doesn't Multitasking work for 30seconds and up?

Because it costs money for spacetime to keep you active on the server. If your not using the game, your going to be disconnected. Also, the backgrounder software sucks on ipads and iphones. You gotta get the jailbreak backgrounders, that actually allow you to stay in games without lagging out, or being disconnected.

Edit: Multi-tasking is almost the same thing as putting your phone into sleep mode. Pocket Legends detects this, and logs you out of the server.

Johnaudi
07-05-2011, 02:47 AM
Wait how can i keep the game runnin on jailbroken ipad?

JaytB
07-05-2011, 02:55 AM
Wait how can i keep the game runnin on jailbroken ipad?

You can install 'backgrounder' from Cydia. Beware though, it can suck your battery dry in no time, when letting apps run in the background. Also, on iPad 1, internal memory can become a problem. The best way to use backgrounder is by manually selecting which programs should fully run in the background, and which should use native multitasking.

Johnaudi
07-05-2011, 02:57 AM
Ty JaytB but Altho isnt that Againt ToS?

JaytB
07-05-2011, 03:21 AM
Ty JaytB but Altho isnt that Againt ToS?

I don't think so... But, then again, I'm not sure either O.o

Futumsh
07-05-2011, 10:20 AM
If the game is suspended for more than 2 minutes, you are automatically logged out.

Johnaudi
07-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Ok ty,It was just a question lol,Now i cant play PL :) but still helpin the community.