PDA

View Full Version : how do I find my transaction number/date

chummierfrog248
02-23-2016, 06:34 PM
I trying to receive my but I give them the original email everything screenshots password all and then I can't still receive my account with transaction number he gave me link to his to find but it say Google play don't have transaction number/date and then they said to get it go to PayPal??? STS I have no spend no platinum on this game and I'm not but it asked me to put in my credit card but why do I need my credit card STS say I don't need credit card but it take me thier does anyone have correct link when I ask STS the keep sending me same thing and blablabla he just won't give me exact link and then closes my case...

chummierfrog248
02-23-2016, 06:39 PM
I trying to receive my account :'( I never will spend platinum on game and won't I was going to buy 1,000 platinum but now I can't :'((( STS help please :'(

oekeone
02-23-2016, 07:12 PM
I trying to receive my account :'( I never will spend platinum on game and won't I was going to buy 1,000 platinum but now I can't :'((( STS help please :'(
Idk but its better to buy Googleplay cards/ iTunes cards
I don't like to use PayPal or credit cards for games or anything except for things in real life

Fyrce
02-23-2016, 07:21 PM
In my experience the credit card, card number thing isnt STS. It is whatever service you are using to pay -- you have to set up that service w some card number. It can be bank account, gift card numbers, whatever that service will accept. Usually you have to have an account set up already with that service, with an acceptable method of payment.

i havent used google play in awhile. STS' website takes a few services, including amazon. Apple's in app purchases you have to set up through your itunes account before it will approve a purchase. I dont know what's available in other countris, but it's all based on whichever service you are using to pay.

Schnitzel
02-23-2016, 07:53 PM
If you ordered plat via iTunes (either with a credit card or gift card),
Apple should send you an email with details on the transaction

I haven't used GooglePlay to buy plat, so I'm not sure.

I know PayPal lets you download your acc transaction history

chummierfrog248
02-23-2016, 08:02 PM
:/ the problem is I have Android innever bought plat with real money so I don't know what STS talking about

Schnitzel
02-23-2016, 08:04 PM
Are you sure it is the real STS support and not a scammer wanting your credit card number?

also, can you rephrase your original post? I'm having trouble understanding.

Fyrce
02-23-2016, 08:31 PM
All of the services have receipts. Beyond that, I have no clue what is meant.

if your account has never made a purchase, then you know this. Just say so. "I have never made a platinum purchase through this account." Etc.

chummierfrog248
02-23-2016, 08:49 PM
Yes I told them I never made purchase with this account and they said you don't need to made purchase on the account and I say can you give me exact link where I get my number and the close my case

Seoratrek
02-23-2016, 09:01 PM
If you purchased platinum you will have received a receipt. On that document you should see an order number which you can copy/paste in your message to our support team. If you need further assistance be sure to ask our support team (support@spacetimestudios.com) Thanks!

chummierfrog248
02-24-2016, 05:19 PM
I say that I never made any real purchasing on this * game please understand that :( so what what happen if I no ever made purchase

chummierfrog248
02-24-2016, 08:18 PM
I don't share account no one :( answer my question please...

Fyrce
02-24-2016, 08:39 PM
I think we do not understand your question.

konafez
02-25-2016, 04:57 AM
Some times when you email support they want a order number. Think that is what he's trying to find...I think

eugene9707
02-26-2016, 05:07 PM
If you never made a transaction (purchase) , why would you have a transaction number?

Edit:
Oh Nvm, i see what the problem is .... you lost your account email and they wont let you retrieve it without transaction number..

Since you have the original email, go through your inbox. STS sends confirmation email to you when you try to change the email for your account, try to find that email.