PDA

View Full Version : Guild Review: <Pocket Community>

Ozukriarik
02-23-2016, 09:13 PM
Hey guys I'm going to start writing well rounded guild reviews based on initial welcome, giveaways, help, chat, activeness, quality, quantity, website, end opinion, and overall.
Name- Pocket Community
GM- Commun
Founded- January 2016

Initial Welcome- 10/10- Great welcome made me feel useful many great people in guild!

Giveaways- 7/10 - Have them once a week but very confusing and chaotic!

Help- 6/10- Occasional Help and guild runs but not often. With more players might be successful.

Chat- 7/10- A few players using chat at a few times during the day.

Activeness- 7/10- Always 5-10 active players but that is out of 350

Quality- 8/10- L25+ only! Level limits are always great but should probably be higher!

Quantity- 6/10- 350 members decent number considering quality but decent isn't great!

Website- 10/10- Great professional website ran by Commun!

Overall- 7/10- Decent, quantity could better and so could help and assistance!

End Opinion- Bad- Had beef with master and have since muted each other and gone our separate ways but do not take into account if planning on joining!

That's it for the first review guys next one will be on Any guilds that want me to do review tell me in comments but nobody but master can know I'm reviewing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giazagilur
02-23-2016, 09:36 PM
Sounds like a low-key rant, but good job lol

Ozukriarik
02-23-2016, 09:53 PM
Deleted Comment

Ozukriarik
02-23-2016, 09:56 PM
Sounds like a low-key rant, but good job lol

Sorry kind of turned to rant I have edited it

Ingonghulu
02-23-2016, 10:34 PM
Guilds are personal, evolving and pliant creatures. A guild that suits my personality type 100% may be a completely horrible guild for the next person. Which is exaxtly why we have different guilds - let each of us decide where we fit in.

Therefore guild reviews would have to be based on something more empirical and less overtly subjective in order to serve as any form of guidance. Citing personal issues with a GM does discredit the objectivity of our reviewer straight away.

What's the reviewer's methodology? Time spent in guild? How are players engaged (simply observing or taunting)? Is ranking based on actual collected data points or a casual feeling?

Some form of PL credentials would also help - otherwise pretty much anyone can launch a review series and haul some long-held private grievances into the public domain, not necessarily fairly.

I'd like to see all GM's respond to reciews of their guilds here so the rest of us can obtain a balanced view.

I'll follow this thread with skepticism but an open mind.

Ozukriarik
02-23-2016, 10:48 PM
Guilds are personal, evolving and pliant creatures. A guild that suits my personality type 100% may be a completely horrible guild for the next person. Which is exaxtly why we have different guilds - let each of us decide where we fit in.

Therefore guild reviews would have to be based on something more empirical and less overtly subjective in order to serve as any form of guidance. Citing personal issues with a GM does discredit the objectivity of our reviewer straight away.

What's the reviewer's methodology? Time spent in guild? How are players engaged (simply observing or taunting)? Is ranking based on actual collected data points or a casual feeling?

Some form of PL credentials would also help - otherwise pretty much anyone can launch a review series and haul some long-held private grievances into the public domain, not necessarily fairly.

I'd like to see all GM's respond to reciews of their guilds here so the rest of us can obtain a balanced view.

I'll follow this thread with skepticism but an open mind.

I completely agree that's y I did not do 1 overall ranking and ranked in several categories and I ranked it by opinion as I would like to say very fairly I have removed all biased info and hope u enjoy