PDA

View Full Version : [important] new arcane sword too op [important]

Nrzj
02-24-2016, 12:55 AM
Hey all, I'm sure you all may know me from you tube or just know me through the game (channel name Absolute zrzj ~ Mostly just guides for the game)

I have a huge concern on this new arcane sword that space time studios has released and some suggestions on how to possibly fix it... Now I have been playing this game for 3 years now and of course I love the community and the company but sometimes things get a little bit crazy and unethical in a way that just makes the game completely unfair for some of us, for example space time studios kinda has a pattern on releasing weapons. They always had new mythics released during the winter and Halloween events and usually those weapons lasted a couple months before better ones came out. But this year space time studios 1) surprised us with the glint stone mythics coming out during the Halloween event without any teasers which was some what bad in a way but it also helped the issue of the whole "sell your weapons now... new weapons coming out" which caused prices of the current "good" weapons at that time to crash and a lot of us lost a lot of gold that way. Now the second point I want to make is this...sometimes they do give teasers about weapons and everyone does sell their weapons really cheap but then when those new weapons come out they sometimes are worse than the past "good" old weapons and people end up regretting the decision they made about selling their old weapons and lose gold and usually the cause for that is not because the stats sucked, its usually because those new supposedly "good" weapons were suppose to be better but ended up being bugged and I really hate the fact that this happens and it creates a lot of frustration for a lot of the players in the game(in some cases people quit the game).

This is what I think space time studios should do, they should have a test server for every single tiny new major updates or anything that may effect the AL Economy or players in a huge way or at least take the time to test those weapons or new skill update before it goes live(#RIPJugBuff2015) just so some of us or most of us don't get frustrated and I'm sure the community can wait the amount of time needed to test those new updates or weapons before they go live as long as they are not bugged when they are released.

(would like to make a point about how fast the glint stone weapons got outdated and had the shortest time to be used out of all the weapons sts released before, not only we did not get to use them that much but we also did not have time to save up money for a new weapon or prepare at all)

Now Besides all that, space time studios sorta had a pattern on releasing things but this time it was a bit different, so for example if you take a look back on the old arcane weapons and their lvls, rogues got their first arcane weapon first which were daggers which aren't the preferd weapons for this class but it was fine at the time since none of the other classes got an arcane weapon which made rogues some what rule everything at that time. After those daggers were released the arcane maul came along at lvl 31(which was the expansion after) which was a huge major impact and took a huge effect on warriors overall, in fact the arcane maul is somewhat still liable to use at lvl 46(that's how OP it was), now if we go back in time you might of thought how come warriors got their preferred weapons and rogues did not, and to be honest I'm not sure why space time studios did not give warrior a bulwark instead just to make it fair for everyone but my guess would be, people were probably complaining at that time about how useless warriors (just like how they always do, I was a warrior myself and I did the same) are because we all know that no one will ever stop complaining about it... well of course not now they got their rising moment at the time.

Anyways next expansion space time studios released the arcane staff for mages which made sense that they got a staff since rogues got daggers and the staff is not the mage preferd weapon. Now I'm sure every single one of us was probably guessing (before all the teasers) "oh space time studios will release a new arcane weapon for rogue and it will be a bow this time since they got daggers last time"... Well they did not, in fact space time studios decided to release new arcane weapons for all the classes and even better this time, they gave rogues and mages the same thing as the past expansions (staff and daggers) and gave warriors a completely broken and overpowered sword/one handed weapon (again!) that dominates everything in the game pvp/pve. Now personally I used to pve all the time, I did timed runs for a while and I still do them from time to time, but right now I pvp mostly and let me tell you this, this forum may not concern the pve players but for the pvp players out there, they know exactly what I mean...warrior players probably don't care since they are op or will tell you to go make a war, well guess what sometimes people do not like the play style for other classes and that's why they choose to be the class they are currently, and just because warriors are the "new op" class doesn't mean we all should switch to that class (that will just cause a huge unbalance in the classes overall).

Currently it is impossible to play as any class in pvp that is not a warrior, try to clash in a room with just 1 warrior, its usually fine, but 2+ warriors on both teams gets really irritating and super frustrating for rogues specially because the proc not only melts the hp bars but it stuns! and rogues are the only class that don't have a skill that makes them immune to stuns or slows for a certain amount of time, mages have their shields which lasts a couple seconds and warriors have their juggernaut. The only way to have a "fair"/"fun" clash is to have a clash with no warriors which isn't even fun as much (and hard to create an "all dps clash", since sometimes warriors join and don't want to leave) since all players just die really fast, pvp does not take any skill or tactical strategies anymore, it's all about stacking warriors now a days, having a team of 5 warriors would beat anything in the game and even then at that point of having a clash of 5 warriors vs 5 warriors, it just becomes a luck thing, essentially whoever procs their weapon first wins it all. And the best part about this, is how all warriors now think they are good and they are the gods of the game when really it only takes a very unintelligent person to use the new sword to destroy and dominate everyone in pvp. Besides all of that... rogues in pvp with the new weapons are okay.... expect for the part when it comes to their weapon's proc. They have absolutely the most useless proc I have ever seen at this time, first of all the thing barely procs, second who is gona auto attack as a rogue in pvp, isn't this class all about keeping distance and not dying specially when warriors can auto lock you down with their new weapons!. And the last point I wana make is this, at this stage of the game everyone has Nekro, No one will get stunned ... like ever, since we all have immune shields, and this just puts out the dagger procs completely out of business. And as in for staffs I don't have much experience but I know for a fact that it is not even close to how useless these dagger's proc are.

For the pve players out there, don't worry those weapons are all actually very good in pve specially the rogue one since you can keep all the mobs stunned which helps a lot for elites, and the swords are the same as well. My point is this, buff the crap out of the stats for the daggers and the staff so rogues/mages have a chance to play pvp without getting completely destroyed by warriors, or completely change their procs and give them something that will give a fair match up with the swords or just change the swords proc or modify it in a way were mage/rogues won't complain for the next 3-4 month before the new expansion is out and the weapons which will be most likley get outdated since space time studios decided to add 10 lvls for the expansion this time instead of 5 lvls which I know what the reason for it is but that does not matter as in for now, but who knows if the weapons will be outdated next expansion and if they are then no one will worry about it and if they are not, I'm sure something new will come out and make the game some what balanced.

If you got this far, I'm amazed, since it was a lot reading, but I hope you read it

I really hope you all understand my point of view on this issue and I would like some opniuns or feedback on this in the comments section :)
I also hope that space time studios sees this thread and does reply or get back to us soon about this issue some where in the near future

as in for now good luck to all of you rogues and mages that are out there struggling in pvp, just hope for the best and try to have fun

Veenihiv
02-24-2016, 01:37 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?299974-Arcane-Sword

Almost like urs :D
Go Argue there ;)

runagain
02-24-2016, 04:13 AM
True, arc sword is way to op

They need to nerf it to max 3-4 fumes nd also reduce the proc rate.. not only for PvE but also for PvP, cuz it's no fun anymore... everyone calls 4 tanks. They do even more dmg with the proc then Dps toons.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D405 met Tapatalk

Giwrgos Manashs
02-24-2016, 05:06 AM
rogues are the only class that don't have skill to make them immune to stun. l think razor does this. ..everyone has a Nekro and is immune to stuns you said this. ..rogues proc is useless coz everyone is immune to stun with Nekro but warrior's weapon is op coz it stuns. wut?

konafez
02-24-2016, 05:40 AM
Sigh..

Sts finally does something to make warriors a little better and everyone just looses there mind

Just like breeze was to op , and nekro was to op, and Roges were to op, mages shield made them to op, I even remember a thread saying crawly was to op ( long time ago)

Give warriors something to make them a force in PvP and everyone acts like Sts peronaly came to there house and kicked there dog

epicrrr
02-24-2016, 06:23 AM
buff nerf drama again, if they nerf then everyone going to demand it be buffed again. :banana: meh

diimitrii
02-24-2016, 06:37 AM
Sigh..

Sts finally does something to make warriors a little better and everyone just looses there mind

Just like breeze was to op , and nekro was to op, and Roges were to op, mages shield made them to op, I even remember a thread saying crawly was to op ( long time ago)

Give warriors something to make them a force in PvP and everyone acts like Sts peronaly came to there house and kicked there dog
You gotta be fair on this, i cant beat an arc sword warior. That ain't normal, i used to beat a lot of wariors ..:/

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Oezheasate
02-24-2016, 07:10 AM
You gotta be fair on this, i cant beat an arc sword warior. That ain't normal, i used to beat a lot of wariors ..:/

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Any decently geared maul tank can beat any mage if he has the skill,
hed have to have para full noble and maybe some eyes to beat the top mages but if enough skill is given and gear aswell tanks will always beat mages, thats not because of the sword but because of nekroes.
Nekroes have taken away the biggest mage offensive strength, stuns, therefore a tank with nekro has a natural advantage over a mage. Sword doesnt change much.

Gorecaster
02-24-2016, 08:08 AM
If sts actually decided to partake in testing any of their new content, we wouldn't have so many issues. Devs don't really play, it's sad but true. Remiems character has 4k pve kills. How can they expect to have any idea how the game works if they don't play?

Jazzi
02-24-2016, 08:29 AM
So you claim you play mainly PvP, yet you don't know which skill gives rogues stun/slow immunity? ;) Anyway, I for one, as someone who rarely pvps, would wonder how legit the words of someone could be, who doesn't even know her/his main class!

Anyway I am not a warrior and don't even have a maxed warrior. However warriors have had a hard time in PvE for a very very long time. Now finally they are useful, really useful. This is not only due to the arcane sword, but also aegis. Please don't try make them useless again!!!
Whatever changes should be made to this weapon, make them PvP only.

MasterP
02-24-2016, 09:05 AM
aww wow rogues and mages are complaining now lmao?? Yes nrzj we all know you are zrzj , the rogue. For starters sts have not fixed juggernaut as they were supposed to. You think its fair for somebody with 3k armour to get 2 shotted in pvp? You think it was fun going in pvp as a tank and being murdered unless you had some decent gear and friends? With out the arc sword and its awesome proc, warriors become pointless again. To buff its proc will make warriors useless. Dont jump on our fun, its our time now to be OP. The only pathetic part of it, is that sts allowed all the items to become ridiculously cheap, so that any person new or old can buy the weapons or loot it. I see unknown tanks i've never heard off with 7k hp and no planar pendant but have mythic set, running around with Arc sword. Messed up right? Gone are the days where gear was ridiculously hard to get. And where there where a certain tier of people with great gear.. Now days the game is flawed , everyone has access to the best stuff, its a joke. And that is the problem. There is no fun in doing runs and achieving anything. Just buy gold, buy gear.. and tada u r op.. Notice all the newbies in game with under 20k pve kills, with nekro/sns/mythic set?.. How is that so sts?
Plz revise your strategy sts. Atleast let us be rewarded for our work and money spent. Game is becoming boring very fast.

aneshsinghblu
02-24-2016, 09:30 AM
Any decently geared maul mage can beat any mage if he has the skill,
hed have to have para full noble and maybe some eyes to beat the top mages but if enough skill is given and gear aswell tanks will always beat mages, thats not because of the sword but because of nekroes.
Nekroes have taken away the biggest mage offensive strength, stuns, therefore a tank with nekro has a natural advantage over a mage. Sword doesnt change much.

what's a maul mage o_O

harie
02-24-2016, 09:48 AM
Zrjz , I support you....

To peeeps who called themselves as ( OP WARS) stop dreaming brother you know why? Cuz we mage and rogue will take the throne back from you.....

I'm watching you....

forgivings
02-24-2016, 10:04 AM
All the treads about arcane sword are waste of time rouges can 2 hit most players but u all hating on warriors having a advantage 1 time in game I don't see the point if u dislike it so much leave lobby don't ruin it for all the PVE players that need proc

Zaizor
02-24-2016, 10:10 AM
Anyway I am not a warrior and don't even have a maxed warrior. However warriors have had a hard time in PvE for a very very long time. Now finally they are useful, really useful. This is not only due to the arcane sword, but also aegis. Please don't try make them useless again!!!

I hope STS ignores the "nerf the sword" cries. I PvE and I finally have a weapon that's fun to use, makes me useful on runs, and all of a sudden people want to take it away. This sword has made the game fun again, for me, and people are clamoring for it to be taken away.

Nrzj
02-24-2016, 10:18 AM
So you claim you play mainly PvP, yet you don't know which skill gives rogues stun/slow immunity? ;) Anyway, I for one, as someone who rarely pvps, would wonder how legit the words of someone could be, who doesn't even know her/his main class!

Actually I do know my class very well, razors do not give u immunity after you use them, you do not just become immune to stuns... it could be bugged but I have not been able to actually use them properly and supposedly at the moment you are suppose to use them after getting stunned then you will get "unstunned" but that does not work either... so please go play rogues first and come back here and tell me it gives you immunity :D

forgivings
02-24-2016, 10:29 AM
Ya but warriors were never the best now when they actually great they get all the hare when rouges still can kill just as fast mages can still kill its just because now warrior have a equal chance to kill all the complain happens

xZauiflele
02-24-2016, 10:35 AM
I will do same whenever in future rogue will get something op. This is happening coz warriors were inferior class from long and there were 60-75% Rogue players. Now, The majority regret to be a rogue, But they should realize its temporary. Everyone shpuld have their time. Its warriors time.

Dragoonclaws
02-24-2016, 10:35 AM
Guys, classes aren't great of their weapons. They are great for the function they fulfill. PvP is another story. The new released arcane weapons are meant to be that way, they all are OP, they all have their use, their own strategies and set up. It's been 3 weeks now. You can't blame warriors for being OP without really knowing your own weapon. I am sure that someone will come up with a crazy way to beat up warriors soon and warrior won't be "great" anymore. STOP asking for nerf and buffs, the weapons are there and they won't change. If you want to keep using them, better change your OWN strategy, adapt YOURSELF to your weapon. Don't be angry because the weapon doesn't work the way YOU want.

Nrzj
02-24-2016, 10:39 AM
All the treads about arcane sword are waste of time rouges can 2 hit most players but u all hating on warriors having a advantage 1 time in game I don't see the point if u dislike it so much leave lobby don't ruin it for all the PVE players that need proc

I'm not saying ruin it for PVE players, I'm saying find that "equilbraim point" for all of us pvp and pve players

Nrzj
02-24-2016, 10:45 AM
Sigh..

I would like to point out to you that I'm not asking sts to make warriors useless(trust me I played warrior my first year... I know how it feels), I clearly said make the game balanced and make all classes equally the same... but guess what we will never ever get to that point because none of the devs pvp or even have time to test things out and find that "equilibrium point" for all the classes and the only way to solve this problem is to have a test server for people to submit some feedback and sts can then manage things and possibly take some of those feedback and make them go live on the current server

Nrzj
02-24-2016, 10:52 AM
Ya but warriors were never the best now when they actually great they get all the hare when rouges still can kill just as fast mages can still kill its just because now warrior have a equal chance to kill all the complain happens

They not only have an equal chance, they completely out rule every class, and all other classes suck now, mostly rogues...and the point I'm trying to make here, instead of making one class super op every season just how sts does every time well at least that what it seems like, I'm just asking to make all classes equal all through out.

Nrzj
02-24-2016, 10:57 AM
Guys, classes aren't great of their weapons. They are great for the function they fulfill. PvP is another story. The new released arcane weapons are meant to be that way, they all are OP, they all have their use, their own strategies and set up. It's been 3 weeks now. You can't blame warriors for being OP without really knowing your own weapon. I am sure that someone will come up with a crazy way to beat up warriors soon and warrior won't be "great" anymore. STOP asking for nerf and buffs, the weapons are there and they won't change. If you want to keep using them, better change your OWN strategy, adapt YOURSELF to your weapon. Don't be angry because the weapon doesn't work the way YOU want.

Yaaaaaaaaaaa totally... well I can not adapt to my weapon when basically the main part of it "the proc" is absolutely useless for me, and for the part where you say "classes are op for their skills, well guess what I'm suppose to be a class that does tons of damage and nuke people, but at this time I'm useless since warriors can already do the job on their own which drives the rogue class out of business in pvp, you might reply back and say "they got aimed shot" well that does not help when they have jug which keeps them basically un kill able for 15 sec plus their horn which lasts another 2 sec, and if you say "will find a way to survive that time to kill them after that since they are useless after jug (jug cd 45 sec) well you really can not do that specially when they can already proc their weapon at that time and kill you and if you say "run away or sp"... well if i run away the warrior will call you out for being scared and if i sp they will just axed you back in... and as in for clashes its even worse when a warrior has a set.

xZauiflele
02-24-2016, 10:59 AM
Zrjz , I support you....

To peeeps who called themselves as ( OP WARS) stop dreaming brother you know why? Cuz we mage and rogue will take the throne back from you.....

I'm watching you....

OMG, Was a throne that had been away from warriors? You agreed warriors were always under C grade players in any pvp/pve. I survived alot to get pt when i was noob tank. No one dare to take me like warriors in pt. And that made me feel im in a wrong class many times, I should not be a warrior. That was a pathetic and almost happened to all warriors except twinkle twinkle little stars and millionaires. One team can run 4 rogues 3 rogs 2 rogs or 3 or 2 mage with rogs but more than1 warrior is inferior party . That instinct the warriors class :(

Dragoonclaws
02-24-2016, 11:03 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaa totally... well I can not adapt to my weapon when basically the main part of it "the proc" is absolutely useless for me, and for the part where you say "classes are op for their skills, well guess what I'm suppose to be a class that does tons of damage and nuke people, but at this time I'm useless since warriors can already do the job on their own which drives the rogue class out of business in pvp, you might reply back and say "they got aimed shot" well that does not help when they have jug which keeps them basically un kill able for 15 sec plus their horn which lasts another 2 sec, and if you say "will find a way to survive that time to kill them after that since they are useless after jug (jug cd 45 sec) well you really can not do that specially when they can already proc their weapon at that time and kill you and if you say "run away or sp"... well if i run away the warrior will call you out for being scared and if i sp they will just axed you back in... and as in for clashes its even worse when a warrior has a set.

It's PvP, the point is to kill the opponent, attacking during those 15+2 seconds seems to be a stupid idea, yes run away and attack at the right moment, or find a way to stun him first. You're a sorcerer, you have arcane shield. Find a way, there is no scared crap. You kill him, good fight, good night

Zaizor
02-24-2016, 11:33 AM
Actually I can kill warriors today but... it's much harder

I don't PvP, but I LOL'd at this, so you CAN kill warriors, but it's harder and you don't want to work/strategize for those kills anymore.

Jazzi
02-24-2016, 11:52 AM
Actually I do know my class very well, razors do not give u immunity after you use them, you do not just become immune to stuns... it could be bugged but I have not been able to actually use them properly and supposedly at the moment you are suppose to use them after getting stunned then you will get "unstunned" but that does not work either... so please go play rogues first and come back here and tell me it gives you immunity :D

I don't get what you are trying to explain here honestly. When u are stunned u can't use razor. While it is on u are immune. It works the same for the other 2 classes no?

forgivings
02-24-2016, 12:19 PM
Ya I understand that but all classes will never be equal warrior were not anything compared to rouges and mages now that they have a better gear and can own in PvP all the rouge and mage players cry when 99% of the time rouges own PvP and all know that the truth but that's my opinion warriors rule PvP for once and making it harder on rouges and mages that have always had the upper hand so maybe if they don't nerf it will makes rouges and mages not so easy for then to gang all

Oezheasate
02-24-2016, 12:25 PM
what's a maul mage o_O

Its quite obvious i meant tank i think, anyway edited it.

greekAL
02-24-2016, 12:41 PM
is really op tht proc in my opinion tht proc and eyes/paras should not count at pvp if u use them at ur gears should take only +3 primary inside pvp rooms thts sound fair for other classes to not 1 combo tanks :P

klyftamon
02-24-2016, 01:13 PM
Buff mages they are the weakest against warriors ..no chance to win them.
I don't want to nerf warriors,just fix mages

Dex Putra
02-24-2016, 01:32 PM
True, arc sword is way to op

They need to nerf it to max 3-4 fumes nd also reduce the proc rate.. not only for PvE but also for PvP, cuz it's no fun anymore... everyone calls 4 tanks. They do even more dmg with the proc then Dps toons.

you funny very very funny ...! (nerf) .before aegis now arc sword ..?? u said cuz it's no fun anymore..?? LOL

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Dex Putra
02-24-2016, 01:37 PM
Buff mages they are the weakest against warriors ..no chance to win them.
I don't want to nerf warriors,just fix mages
imagine bro in future pvp with ur class not war or roque ..! no need nerf or buff ...!LOL

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Giwrgos Manashs
02-24-2016, 01:40 PM
A good solution for PvP would be if only max of 2 same classes can join in the same team

xZauiflele
02-24-2016, 01:45 PM

Juggernaut is not 15s skill. My Juggernaut brokes in first three seconds you wouldn't believe but its very much truth. Armor less warrior need one shot to die dont lie please. And for Juggernaut skill which run mainly 6s and cool diwn take double of running time we don't have heal to keep the health up. I use set it sucks with mana armor and health So i can't vs and few hits with Juggernaut is enough. Although I hate nekro stun it stuns when i don't see enemy and they hit me boooooom no chance for Juggernaut then calling me noob. It is all about who used skills and aa properly and who aim dps. My tank i don't know why almost 50% Juggernaut are broke and if its not broke then i get hit 6k critical and die..... zzz we are not that op wait a bit new client will give you solution.

Anyona
02-24-2016, 02:12 PM
It's the fact that this weapon completely breaks the PvP cycle where:
Rogues kill Warriors
Warriors kill Mages
Mages kill Rogues

When Nekro diminishes, Rogues are completely exposed to raw damage because Razor Shield does not provide any form of damage reduction, only stun immunity.

Mages do have the luxury of having access to two shields which provide damage reduction but due to a tanks ability to reduce armour by 25% and pull us into the spawned lava pools which do around 150-200 dmg whilst under Arcane Shield and 250-300 dmg under Nekro's shield.

The lava pools damage every .5 seconds and their is now limit to how many are spawned and how many can be stacked. Combined with a tanks 800 damage they're doing a lot of damage now.

Also tanks can not be killed under Juggernaut whilst the other two classes are vulnerable the entire point of the vs. Their heal also offers them a 2 second immunity shield which cools down relatively fast. Combined with Nekro's 40% damage reduction shield they're pretty invincible. However you'll most likely be dead whilst tanks Juggernaut skill is still active due to them stacking then pulling you into the lava pools.

P.S. The sword still ignores the 7 second stun immunity rule set in PvP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kriticality
02-24-2016, 03:16 PM
Hilarious tanks, the sword is still broken. It doesn't follow stun immunity. Mages have the short end of the stick here. Extremely geared rogues can still kill tanks although it's a LOT more even now. Mages not so much. There is no adapting and running and waiting, sorry. Can't stun the invincible tanks. Run where? SS into set axe pull. Or even a single axe pull? Simple, make damage reduction from staff stack with both nekro and arcane shield for the caster. Will make things more even.

15 seconds is a long time to survive against tanks with 800 damage. Currently I sit at 6150 hp, 1550 armor, 49 crit, 1107 damage as a mage. I'm about as tanky of a mage that you can find and these lava pools are crazy. I don't actually have an issue with the damage of the tanks in clash. Just fix the stun immunity at minimum since it's broken. OR can a dev please comment if this is on purpose that it ignores 7 second stun immunity rule.

Clash I think tanks are fine with the fix. VS is just silly though. Don't VS the tanks. Simple solution.

Allocate
02-24-2016, 04:21 PM
For all you Rogues who can't seem to figure it out.

Do you cross the road when there are cars driving past or do you cross the road without looking? Cross the ROAD when it's safe! Stop running into the flames and getting pulled in. You can't just steamroll Warriors so easily like before. You have to actually "Play" now. Yes, its hard but remember you are playing a "Game" not "Spam buttons until you win" simulator.

As I said in the Arcane Sword thread:

FAKE Rogue players be like, what?

We can't just spam "skill attacks" all day and win? We actually have to form a strategy and master our class to the best of our ability? I thought I was playing "Pay-to-win" and "I'm horrible at 'real' games, so I need to play "Stat-based" games, ya know, just kill monsters to 'git gud' and dump some cash to get stats faster and kill people with weaker stats than us? You mean, I can't feel good about myself so easily? I have to work for my wins? Oh no, I forfeit, need to find another stat abuse simulator/game so I can pay/abuse to win again.

And when they can't. Haha, they come back. No other stat-based game is horrible at balance as AL in terms of classes. Never do you see Warriors so helpless in other MMOs. For a while in AL, you did.... Well now things have changed and STS have done a fantastic job at giving something warriors can defend themselves with and not be picked off helplessly like baby sea lions. This target hits back now, and hard! So you better be good, adapt and learn how to maximize your builds or you can go keep crying in the corner. Don't think STS will change your diapers. Even more sad, if you are a grown adult, how embarrassing.

REAL Rogue Players will have assessed the situation already and have found a sound strategy against the new proc. Never quit or cried but accepted this new challenge with open arms for they are of the what we call "Pro", the real professionals, who play the "game". They can play any game and will succeed because they have the drive/competitive mindset of a Fighter. Take notes you whiny little children.

and also, Clashes suck anyway, you never could tell what was happening because there was so much happening on the screen or where your friends/enemies were most of the time because of the terrible user interface, IT'S ALL JUST A SPAM WAR. For rogues, it was easy; just charge and shoot, repeat all day, oh how 'skillful'. The procs make it hard for you now, that's why. If you can't beat something, retreat and wait for an opportunity or keep dieing because LOL like I said above, you are terrible at crossing the road.

It can even be your device, its too low tech to handle all that's happening on screen, especially now that we got flames all over the place. You need to invest in a more powerful tablet/mobile/laptop/PC. Players that still kill warriors have top of the line hardware so they don't suffer the frame drops and all that technical jazz; a $3k Computer should suffice. Your internet service might also be not enough to handle all the data that's happening, in this case, upgrade your plan.

tl:dr, The Proc is a defensive skill. It's not hurled at you, its surrounds the class with traps. STOP RUNNING INTO TRAPS!
Get better, learn how to play your class's strengths and learn how to strategize instead of button mashing all day.

Bonus Tips! Read these books: The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi and The Art of War by Sun Tzu

kydrian
02-24-2016, 05:17 PM
I glad for this thread. I no want to tell to nerf sword I scared to say. Noob tank have sword is more strong than pro mage with staff. That wrong
No they aren't it doesn't matter about the wep just skill.

Kingofninjas
02-24-2016, 06:13 PM
What Krit said. Let tanks have their OP lava pools. They deserve to be at the top of the food chain. Just fix the ridiculous bug where they can stunlock you eternally in PvP. For those who will ask, yes, it is a bug. We are supposed to have a 7 second stun immunity in PvP. The sword overrides this. Fixing won't even make any difference in PvE, as stun immunity doesn't exist (though it should in Rengol maps), which seems to be a concern for many, so I don't see the issue.

Nrzj
02-24-2016, 06:29 PM
It's PvP, the point is to kill the opponent, attacking during those 15+2 seconds seems to be a stupid idea, yes run away and attack at the right moment, or find a way to stun him first. You're a sorcerer, you have arcane shield. Find a way, there is no scared crap. You kill him, good fight, good night

Ummm... you can't stun them because they have nekro as well and for that certain amount of time around 17-20 seconds, if the warrior does not kill you, they are just simply undergeared, but if you find a warrior that is geared as well as you, the warrior would win eassssssssssssly

Nrzj
02-24-2016, 06:31 PM

LMAO, TYPICAL WARRIOR REPLY ... "it doesn't matter about the wep just skill", of course you would say that right now.

Nrzj
02-24-2016, 06:34 PM
I don't PvP, but I LOL'd at this, so you CAN kill warriors, but it's harder and you don't want to work/strategize for those kills anymore.

I only can because some things can go wrong for example, the warrior's weapon won't proc, or they won't heal or jug early since they underestimated my damage or some error play on their part... and usually that's the only reason I would beat a tank once or twice out of 10 vs's

Kriticality
02-24-2016, 06:40 PM

Do you cross the road when there are cars driving past or do you cross the road without looking? Cross the ROAD when it's safe! Stop running into the flames and getting pulled in. You can't just steamroll Warriors so easily like before. You have to actually "Play" now. Yes, its hard but remember you are playing a "Game" not "Spam buttons until you win" simulator.

We can't just spam "skill attacks" all day and win? We actually have to form a strategy and master our class to the best of our ability? I thought I was playing "Pay-to-win" and "I'm horrible at 'real' games, so I need to play "Stat-based" games, ya know, just kill monsters to 'git gud' and dump some cash to get stats faster and kill people with weaker stats than us? You mean, I can't feel good about myself so easily? I have to work for my wins? Oh no, I forfeit, need to find another stat abuse simulator/game so I can pay/abuse to win again.

And when they can't. Haha, they come back. No other stat-based game is horrible at balance as AL in terms of classes. Never do you see Warriors so helpless in other MMOs. For a while in AL, you did.... Well now things have changed and STS have done a fantastic job at giving something warriors can defend themselves with and not be picked off helplessly like baby sea lions. This target hits back now, and hard! So you better be good, adapt and learn how to maximize your builds or you can go keep crying in the corner. Don't think STS will change your diapers. Even more sad, if you are a grown adult, how embarrassing.

REAL Rogue Players will have assessed the situation already and have found a sound strategy against the new proc. Never quit or cried but accepted this new challenge with open arms for they are of the what we call "Pro", the real professionals, who play the "game". They can play any game and will succeed because they have the drive/competitive mindset of a Fighter. Take notes you whiny little children.

and also, Clashes suck anyway, you never could tell what was happening because there was so much happening on the screen or where your friends/enemies were most of the time because of the terrible user interface, IT'S ALL JUST A SPAM WAR. For rogues, it was easy; just charge and shoot, repeat all day, oh how 'skillful'. The procs make it hard for you now, that's why. If you can't beat something, retreat and wait for an opportunity or keep dieing because LOL like I said above, you are terrible at crossing the road.

It can even be your device, its too low tech to handle all that's happening on screen, especially now that we got flames all over the place. You need to invest in a more powerful tablet/mobile/laptop/PC. Players that still kill warriors have top of the line hardware so they don't suffer the frame drops and all that technical jazz; a $3k Computer should suffice. Your internet service might also be not enough to handle all the data that's happening, in this case, upgrade your plan.

tl:dr, The Proc is a defensive skill. It's not hurled at you, its surrounds the class with traps. STOP RUNNING INTO TRAPS!
Get better, learn how to play your class's strengths and learn how to strategize instead of button mashing all day.

Bonus Tips! Read these books: The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi and The Art of War by Sun Tzu

Do you even pvp? Need nekro buff at the beginning or risk ruining heal cycles and shield cycles. Tanks come ss'ing in with their 3 axes. Pull to mid then second 2 sets of 3 axes each pull you more straight into 15 lava pools. One or the other isn't so bad. Axe sets plus sword proc, plus broken stun immunity in the sword is bad. Too far back and can't help, team gets wiped. Too close you get wiped. The solution is having equal sets and fingers crossed your teams swords proc first and more. That my friend, is button mashing combined with luck. Only alternative is to hide in a cove. Where you can still be bombed through walls by fervor. Or back in the cove where the invincible, invulnerable warrior can still pull.

It's not about crying and adapting. It's about something that is broken. Fix the stun immunity issue and they should probably cap the number of pools a sword can proc.

It's beatable. We run over sword tank teams all day. But that doesn't mean it's right.

Nrzj
02-24-2016, 07:48 PM

ummm, you obviously can't make any statement about rogues or any class except for your class which im assuming is warrior based of which side you are currently arguing for, I have a mage, a warrior and a rogue all lvl 46, I played tank lvl 36 cap, mages lvl 41 cap and now I'm playing rogue... I think I can make a fair statement about most of each classes in pvp not as much for mage since I didn't pvp as much with the mage class, but let me tell you this, this game isn't about who pays the most gets the best stats (some people farm hard to get to where they are today, so it isn't just paying money), and stop trying to act up as if we are kids and we are whining about something, because you obviously have no idea what it takes to play rogues since all you said was"charge and aim all day" and that's how you play rogue and if it is, please go do it and tell me how it goes...make sure you only charge and aim and let me know how it goes :).

Besides all that what you are saying would be like me saying "ahhh warrior is just charge jug and tap auto attack all day", crazy right? so hard to do, this is exactly how you are making it sound, when in reality it actually takes a lot more than that, so please stop making any statements or claims about any class when you never tried them and if you did try them (which I highly doubt) please come and prove it to me, because a guy like you calling everyone here little kids, really is the only kid here for trying to act up as if you are the "know it all" type of guy, when in reality you have no clue on what you are saying and clearly off of what you said you don't pvp :)

Nrzj
02-24-2016, 08:26 PM
I would also like to point out to that fact that, rogues got a really useless bonus set for their glint set for pvp and warriors did not, so the sword really only adds up to the problem,I'm not saying the set is too op and should be nerfed but, warriors you got your "plus" there, sts should look more into releasing things that work out for both classes in pvp and pve but this is besides the point, I'm just bringing up this to show all of you that warriors are not always useless the game was fine how it is (clash wise) before the new arcane weapons and most of you will reply and say "well what if you don't have gold for the set, it's only for the rich... not everyone can get it so its not a "plus""... let me just say this, this sword can stay the way it is if it wasn't so cheap, but sadly any "noob" can get it which just makes things worse since every room you run into always has a warrior with a sword somewhere while when the sets were out they weren't very common so they weren't as op, while the swords are really common.

Also don't reply back talking about the set or trying to argue about that, I'm just trying to make a point and show all you warriors that you aren't always "lower/less privileged class"

Seoratrek
02-24-2016, 09:13 PM
Please remember to keep the discussion civil and on topic, thanks!

Vixenne
02-24-2016, 10:57 PM
What happens when you let a certain class think they rule over the others? This. This is what happens :) When a different class finally has the crown, a lot of excuses and cryings until things return to the way they want it. Ftr, this game doesn't just revolve around PvP. It's just funny how all this crying game hasn't stopped since Arcane weapons have been released.

But since this thread is about PvP anyway, why not change your tactics when dealing with your enemies? You're not a robot. You can do a whole lot better than just spamming your typical 1234 skills. Or just simply accept the fact that there are better, smarter and stronger players than you. Nothing lasts forever :) #TheEnd

Kriticality
02-24-2016, 11:09 PM
What happens when you let a certain class think they rule over the others? This. This is what happens :) When a different class finally has the crown, a lot of excuses and cryings until things return to the way they want it. Ftr, this game doesn't just revolve around PvP. It's just funny how all this crying game hasn't stopped since Arcane weapons have been released.

But since this thread is about PvP anyway, why not change your tactics when dealing with your enemies? You're not a robot. You can do a whole lot better than just spamming your typical 1234 skills. Or just simply accept the fact that there are better, smarter and stronger players than you. Nothing lasts forever :) #TheEnd

This isn't the issue. You're missing it entirely. Better, smarter stronger players would have had a similar result before the sword. I can assure you they didn't. I have no problem with gear giving anyone in any class an advantage over not as geared players. I have an issue when a piece of equipment can break pvp. It was recognized before that it was broken and they tried to fix. They missed a very important piece. The sword ignores stun immunity rules still. As I said, this isn't about losing. I have plenty of sword tanks in my guild. Heck, I keep a spare sword to loan tanks in guild that don't have it. The issue for me at least, is that the weapon is still bugged. No player, including tanks should be able to be stun locked for these crazy amounts of time. Ideally, with timing and each classes skill set, there should be a natural ebb and flow. When you make mistakes, you should be able to identify and correct them. Adjust as people in this thread have said. When something ignores a particular rule in pvp, i.e. Breeze, it must be stopped. There is no counter. Only luck that your team procs first and more.

Vixenne
02-24-2016, 11:22 PM
This isn't the issue. You're missing it entirely. Better, smarter stronger players would have had a similar result before the sword. I can assure you they didn't. I have no problem with gear giving anyone in any class an advantage over not as geared players. I have an issue when a piece of equipment can break pvp. It was recognized before that it was broken and they tried to fix. They missed a very important piece. The sword ignores stun immunity rules still. As I said, this isn't about losing. I have plenty of sword tanks in my guild. Heck, I keep a spare sword to loan tanks in guild that don't have it. The issue for me at least, is that the weapon is still bugged. No player, including tanks should be able to be stun locked for these crazy amounts of time. Ideally, with timing and each classes skill set, there should be a natural ebb and flow. When you make mistakes, you should be able to identify and correct them. Adjust as people in this thread have said. When something ignores a particular rule in pvp, i.e. Breeze, it must be stopped. There is no counter. Only luck that your team procs first and more.

Great explanation. For that I salute you sincerely. Coz all these floods of cries in the forums are just for selfish reasons and getting out of hand.

Kingofninjas
02-25-2016, 02:14 AM
Why are tanks able to stunlock indefinitely when mages, the "stun" based class cannot? Defies logic. Fix the bug, leave the damage. The main reason rogues have so much difficulty fighting it is because they have to give up nox for razor to prevent being stunlocked. Razor has absolutely no value are a skill apart from the stun immunity. Both mages and tanks have stun immunity skills that are necessary for PvP. Rogues got the short end of the deal, having to choose between damage efficiancy and stun immunity.

Allocate
02-25-2016, 06:30 AM
Please remember to keep the discussion civil and on topic, thanks!

Yeah, what Seo said.

Do I even make sense? PvP is about button mashing first, hoping you win with luck. I'm not crying. I mean if we mash faster than the other team, we will win. Not all the time like before, so something is not right. Yeah they still lose though but we want them to always lose, you know? I don't like it. You know, losing. That should be them.

PvP.... I don't like it right now. What I really want is that they just take all my arrows like a dog and die. Not have to deal with volcanoes and have to deal with damage and danger. I'm there to kill and kill only, not be killed. PvP right now. I don't like it.

You don't know anything about Rogues. I have played different classes from 36-46 so I know my PvP. I worked my butt off really hard for this game but I'm not a kid. I know my Rogue PvP but I can't tell you how I play my Rogue. Just know, I'm one of the best Rogues. I'm not a kid, trust me. I'm the best.

Also, Any "noob" can get it and I don't like losing to "noobs". I'm the best. And Warriors aren't the lower, less privileged class anymore.

Keep it down will ya?
Sike, like I can hear you over the sound of Rogues on fire :P

On topic, you guys take PvP way too seriously. And as soon as you did, you already lost. Go outside. Breathe. Formulate. Breathe more.

Stun lock? Maybe you guys aren't used to using other skills for protection, perhaps your timing or execution is off. Lag can also be a factor and frame-drops can also contribute to jammed keys. I have confidence, STS have thoroughly tested the Sword and it can be bested by the best players with high-end devices that eliminate the lag and frame-drops. Wait a while, the Skill Mastery Update might help. You better maximise the anti-stun skills if that's your problem.

Only thing broken right now is your fighting spirit or lack of :D

greekAL
02-25-2016, 07:51 AM
i just say put limits at stats at pvp and limits per classes at each team will fix alot of things!just my opinion btw!atm 3-4 wars with sword dominate the other team! before tht sword 2-3 mages full eyes and 2-3 rogues full eyes dominate a team with 1 tank!! just put health/crit limits per class and limit per tanks/mages in each team will help alot!

ekalh
02-25-2016, 08:02 AM
That with limits per class in its team will help

runagain
02-25-2016, 02:39 PM

It is... this has nothing to do with skill anymore. It's just Axe, Vb, Jug nd Horn... nd spamming normal attack..

Today a set tank killed us 1v3 only by tapping at reg. attack so the wep will proc... it makes me -10% HP a sec.. nd ive atm 5.7k hp tho lol

Just bs, 0% of skill at 90% of the tanks.

The wep does all the work lol

kydrian
02-25-2016, 03:14 PM
It is... this has nothing to do with skill anymore. It's just Axe, Vb, Jug nd Horn... nd spamming normal attack..

Today a set tank killed us 1v3 only by tapping at reg. attack so the wep will proc... it makes me -10% HP a sec.. nd ive atm 5.7k hp tho lol

Just bs, 0% of skill at 90% of the tanks.

The wep does all the work lol

Not really even a war procs the wep doesn't mean your going to lose/die as long as you know the enemy has the Arcane sword time your heals/shield. Maybe your undergeared idk but I try 3v1 and only at least get one not all three.

Kriticality
02-26-2016, 12:39 AM
Not really even a war procs the wep doesn't mean your going to lose/die as long as you know the enemy has the Arcane sword time your heals/shield. Maybe your undergeared idk but I try 3v1 and only at least get one not all three.

[emoji352]

He or she is geared to the gills. Half the tanks here I swear. This is a silly bug. Must be fixed. Half the people talking about this bug here are playing maxed clash at end game. If a tank here truly believes I or many others here lack skill then idk what to say. These are legitimate concerns. For the tanks that are happy they can finally tdm and think the rest of us are unskilled or haven't exhausted other work arounds for this bug, let's just play then. I'm not concerned with tanks that are finally able to not get farmed. The concern comes from playing against very skilled tanks around. The ones that win the pvp tournaments. The ones considered to be top notch. Those are the ones, the really skilled ones, that the sword ignoring stun immunity, gives a big advantage to. It happens all the time now when a team is wiped less the last jugg tank and he now will instakill 2 or 3 out of the 5 remaining on the opposing team. It's 100% due to the proc that also stuns repeatedly. It's like having the purple Sns pools with stun that ignores stun immunity. That is essentially what this sword proc is right now. Pm me for a game.

Papapaper
Kriticality
Papalicks

I dunno what my name will be but surely we can play. I feel that some people, through no fault of anyone's just haven't experienced what this can really be like. Many tanks are saying the same thing about the sword. Although I certainly understand why they wouldn't come forward in a thread about it, it still needs to be rectified.

Remiem
02-26-2016, 05:33 PM
Hey guys. There's a ton of valuable feedback here. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on the new weapon. I'm going to close this thread before it derails, but I'll be talking over your feedback with the devs. Thanks!