PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted Gemstone Robe

PLaCiD
07-05-2011, 09:05 AM
I finally raised the cash to buy myself the Mega Mage's Gemstone Robe and the recipe for Enchanted.

I've collected all the recipe ingredients together and was about to craft it... only problem is, it won't recognize the Mega Mage's Gemstone Robe as being in my inventory!

Has anyone else had this issue? is it a known bug or something?

JaytB
07-05-2011, 09:06 AM
I finally raised the cash to buy myself the Mega Mage's Gemstone Robe and the recipe for Enchanted.

I've collected all the recipe ingredients together and was about to craft it... only problem is, it won't recognize the Mega Mage's Gemstone Robe as being in my inventory!

Has anyone else had this issue? is it a known bug or something?

Are you sure it's lv55?

CrimsonTider
07-05-2011, 09:20 AM
If you have it equipped at the time of crafting, it won't recognize it. You must unequip it then proceed with your crafting. OR.... it may not be a lvl 55 like Kungfu said then its uh-oh time. ;)

PLaCiD
07-05-2011, 09:22 AM
Can't access it at the moment as I'm back in work. I'll check it later ... hope I haven't bought a level 53 robe :(

Pandamoni
07-05-2011, 11:46 AM
If you have it equipped at the time of crafting, it won't recognize it. You must unequip it then proceed with your crafting. OR.... it may not be a lvl 55 like Kungfu said then its uh-oh time. ;)

This is most likely it. You have to unequip :) I'm sure you'd have noticed if it was level 53!

PLaCiD
07-05-2011, 12:55 PM
This is most likely it. You have to unequip :) I'm sure you'd have noticed if it was level 53!

Actually *hangs head in shame* it was level 53 :_(

Gotta save up another half a million now lol ... back to the grind for me

Sigkill
07-05-2011, 01:34 PM

Sell the 53, you should get a few 100k out of it

JaytB
07-05-2011, 01:38 PM

If it's worth anything, you're definitely not the first who happened that to. That's why I asked you about the lvl. As sigkill said, you should be able to minimize your losses by selling it again. Lv53 stuff generally needs te be listed fairly long before it gets sold though.

CrimsonTider
07-05-2011, 01:44 PM
LOL! Sorry to hear that! I did the same with a fury shield a few months back. Happens to the best of us!

PLaCiD
07-06-2011, 03:32 AM
Thanks for the nice replies :) I'll put it back on the market for the same as a bought it for and see what happens.

What shall I wear in the mean time though ? lol

JaytB
07-06-2011, 03:51 AM
What shall I wear in the mean time though ? lol

You can buy a sewer queen robe, they're cheap and their stats are not bad at all :)

PLaCiD
07-06-2011, 04:02 AM
I bought the blue Mastermind's Gemstone robes for a massive 1000 gold lol They'll do nicely for a day or 2 :)

If it takes me longer to raise the cash, I'll grab the Sewer Queens Robes, I saw them on there for 26k ... not bad

Pandamoni
07-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Oh what a bummer!!! I agree with Jay, the sewer robes are nice. If it takes a while to save up for the 55 robes you should be able to play well with the sewer queen set. In fact, I used it all the way to 56 with the MM gemstone cowl, mega mage gem star wand and the lowman's gemstone bracer and the sewer queen staff when I needed a staff.