PDA

View Full Version : Mage Question

Angrytyrant
02-24-2016, 07:27 AM
Hello Folks
So I decided to create a toon strictly for farming. I settled on mage because of its aoe skills. Im going to take it to lvl65 - 77 range asap. This new character will be for farming only (Plasma Pyramid runs, occasional dungeon runs for pinks), it will not be used for PVP or even questing. My questions are, do I go full int? Dual spec? Do i need a Pally? Should I use 1 setup till lvl77 and than respec? How do I clear a dungeon quickly I terms of skill sequence? Any enchantress experts care to share their knowledge?

sebbyc
02-24-2016, 07:51 AM
I'd prefer doing all int. You will do more damage instead of being half str. Half dex allows you to do more damage but your a lot weaker and can't tank large groups/rooms. All int is like the classic MAGE and all int is what a MAGE should be. Your skills do the most and heals are a little bit more when your all int. All in is the best way to go!

Ign: Sebbyc-80
"Very few people see a rhino in its natural habitat"-drae
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
02-24-2016, 08:57 AM
Go full int and that's it

bglir
02-24-2016, 05:18 PM
All depend on what you going to do, farming solo best str int, you die less, and less using potion, farming with a good group than best full int and each of you do your part so can clear dungeon faster,,

For me I have always use str int so I can make little girl rage even more for not being full int.

Etarbitrev
02-24-2016, 05:46 PM
If they do dmg to you get more str/dex if they don't go full int because int gives mages increased ability power. As does dex for birds and str for bears, rhinos and foxes are a mixture.

Sir Vampire
02-24-2016, 11:46 PM
I would go Full int for a mage ^-^ really OP

Burningdex
02-25-2016, 04:15 AM
if purely farming, pure int and staff. GL too you :-)

Ruby!!!
05-17-2016, 06:57 AM
All int it's more boom while farming and less pots while leveling

Eif
05-24-2016, 04:03 PM
Go full int and that's it

Yes, you should go full int, & respec at the end