PDA

View Full Version : [Investigating] Disconnects or Infinite Loading

Remiem
02-24-2016, 12:34 PM
Hey folks! We've been seeing some reports about frequent disconnects or infinite loading when re-mapping. We're currently working on narrowing down the problem, and could use your help!

If you are still experiencing this issue as of this morning, please reply below with the following information:

1) What is the nature of the issue? (Disconnecting/Infinite Loading)
2) When does the problem occur (in a certain map? when changing maps?)
3) How often does the problem occur?
4) What OS and Device are you using? Please be as specific as you can. (Example: Nexus 10 running Android 5.1)
5) When did you notice this issue start happening?
6) Is there anything else you'd like to share with us about it?

Thanks guys! We'll keep this post updated with the latest.

Update 2/26: The programming team is working on some possible solutions to this issue. It is one of our top priorities. Stay tuned!

Jazzi
02-24-2016, 01:03 PM
1) no issue at all
2) only when my ISP fails and the connection drops
3) once a week
4)Android and window 8.1
5)it didnt
6)no

Hionadera
02-24-2016, 01:40 PM
1) infinite loading

2) happened sometime during login to game, changing from dungeon - town and town - town

3) problems occur quite frequent whenever login to game

4) device : ip6s+ ios 9.2.1

5) problems started few days after lovecraft event about 1/day and more frequent lately (few times/day )

6) problem solved after re-login but occur again from time to time

Anyona
02-24-2016, 02:18 PM
1) Lag Spike

2) Anytime, in towns, elite runs, pvp maps

3) It happens every 1-5 minutes

4) Iphone 6s IOS 9.2.1

5) Since the lovecraft update

6) No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killxthemxall
02-24-2016, 02:39 PM
1) Infinite loading / lag spikes that mostly lead to disconnect.

2) Anytime, even when browsing auction house.

3) frequent

4) Im using my phone. Android 5.1, and my tab Android 4.4

5) It started 1or2 days after lovecraft event arrived.

6) No

Sent from my X330 using Tapatalk

Hissheep
02-24-2016, 02:44 PM
1. Disconnects.

2. Only happens when loading a different map.

3. It happens about every thirty minutes or so.

4. Android 5 on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A

5. I noticed right around Christmas time.

6. Thanks for looking into this for us.

Donquixoth
02-24-2016, 02:53 PM
1) Infinite Loading (ping change everytime from green to red)

2) Any map, mostly in watcher tomb lvl 4

3) Very often

4) Macbook Pro, OS X El Capitan

5) Since last update

6) Please fix it as soon as possible

Faliziaga
02-24-2016, 02:59 PM
1. Infinite Loading
2. while login, after pressing the play button + joining townes and elite dungeons
3. quite often, when lovecraft potion bar filled up and during hugthulu it happened more often and yesterday after cd less , but today it occured again
4. Ipad Air 2 , IOS 9.2.1
5. In the beginning of the lovecraft event starting with frequent lag spikes in maps and leading to the infinite loading issue. Spikes then disappeared while playing.
6. on the loading screen there was sometimes only the walking dog without the word "loading"

Justg
02-24-2016, 03:16 PM
Thanks folks, this is still happening today? Like right now?

stricker20000
02-24-2016, 03:19 PM
1. Infinite Loading
2. while login, after pressing the play button + joining townes and elite dungeons
3. quite often, when lovecraft potion bar filled up and during hugthulu it happened more often and yesterday after cd less , but today it occured again
4. Ipad Air 2 , IOS 9.2.1
5. In the beginning of the lovecraft event starting with frequent lag spikes in maps and leading to the infinite loading issue. Spikes then disappeared while playing.
6. on the loading screen there was sometimes only the walking dog without the word "loading"

Just wanted to add that I am in same country using iPad air 2 (IOS 9.2.1) too but I do not experience infinite Loading or DC. So to me it doesn't seem like a device-specific issue. No idea what could cause those issues tho.

Faliziaga
02-24-2016, 03:22 PM

yes, exactly right now when I wanted to enter wt4

Killxthemxall
02-24-2016, 03:27 PM
Yes, I'm trying to enter elite ren'gol and I'm stuck in loading.

Sent from my Lenovo A536 using Tapatalk

Faliziaga
02-24-2016, 03:36 PM

now again when trying to enter Elite Gnomish Ruins

lavemage
02-24-2016, 05:27 PM
im a dev, hope my tips can guide you.
nothing to do with event, been goin since i startd playing again from the begining of this year.
im using ipad2 ios8.2 can try 9 but believe it will be the same.
gets worse when update its reaching, clears a bit after update,

you have 2 types of lag, one its system other its device
system lag its the loading screen, seems its loose the connection loop and system dont know what to do with player, like when you enter in km3 and systems has to put you on a map, game starts, etc... seen people entering on km3 30-40 secs after game started.
device lag its when people enter on towns, more people in and out bigger lag, imposible to finish craft on kraken mines because at least 1 of 5 Will freeze the device and make you reboot to come back in game.

all this is worst close to thursday because i suppose server hasnt rebooted for long period.
whats system based on for al? nodejs?

if you can make it work on kraken mines you got it sorted all arround.
map loading has been taking longer than used to be 1 year ago when i stoped playing, lag on maps also, wasnt like this before.
i recommend you keep an eye this issues before going forward, im just about to quit again because of this, i just dont want spend the short period i play watching the loading screen.
the only way i can do kraken mines its on my mornings or joining someone thats on chrome and i jump directly from map to map without going to the map entrance,

hope it helps and good luck, you need it.

Remiem
02-24-2016, 05:30 PM
To clarify, this thread is specifically for loading (running dog) or a hard disconnect (getting completely kicked out of the game).

Ping spikes are certainly an issue that we continue to work to improve, but are a separate issue from the one we're talking about here. :)

Zylx has created an awesome thread, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?264773-%26%239733%3B-Lag-Log-%26%239733%3B-If-you-re-currently-experiencing-lag-issues-click-here! with some tips on how to improve lag and a format for reporting lag to us so that we can investigate.

Thanks!

lavemage
02-24-2016, 05:35 PM
not gona split answer and send it everywherem ahd to register again, print it out and give to the devs.

lavemage
02-24-2016, 05:40 PM
cant even enter the guild hall, this is ridiculous, been loading since last post, check times...,

Elgrablyx
02-24-2016, 05:43 PM
1) Infinite Loading.

2) It occurs usually when I try duels.

3) It often occurs.

4) Android 5.0

5) When I was trying a couple of duels.

6) Duel has many bugs , when you lose one going , your skills suddenly stop working and you can't fight and also some kills that aren't counted , you should fix duel sts , it's full of bugs.

Froxanthar
02-24-2016, 07:28 PM
1. Infinite loading -> disconnected.

2. Happens when login and changing maps.

3. Always happen.

4. Samsung Galaxy S5, Android 5.0

5. 2 maybe 4 days ago.

6. Its annoying hope you guys fix it soon.

will0
02-24-2016, 10:46 PM
1. Infinite loading -> disconnected or says loading or connecting to server

3. Always happen.

4. PC, i7 machine / Chrome play

5. After cupid portal starts this happens to me

6. Cant even play dont even feel like playing always DC and not loading the game

Fredystern
02-25-2016, 04:17 AM
1. Infinity load
2. Km3,wt4,some elites, and when cupid portal open(i mean portal after kill hughulu?
3.about 50times a day
4.last version of kitkat, Lenovo p70
5.When valentine event started open portal
6.connection about 1mbps/sec in 4g but still got the infinite load and my ping was higher when i use 3g(0.00kbps-300kbps that was my avarage ping in 3g)

Fredystern
02-25-2016, 06:51 AM
1. Infinite loading -> disconnected or says loading or connecting to server

3. Always happen.

4. PC, i7 machine / Chrome play

5. After cupid portal starts this happens to me

6. Cant even play dont even feel like playing always DC and not loading the game

Same with me but i play on OS 4.4.4 lenovo p70

Inotnab
02-25-2016, 07:02 AM
Just wanted to add that I am in same country using iPad air 2 (IOS 9.2.1) too but I do not experience infinite Loading or DC. So to me it doesn't seem like a device-specific issue. No idea what could cause those issues tho.

That's not always the case. I can be in India with the same device with an internet connection of (let's say) 500MBPS, Yet lagging, but if another person close to STS's servers with the same device and same connection wouldn't experience lag the way i'll do in India.

You've said Devices, I'd like to agree that devices can be an issue at times. However, Bear in mind there's a couple of factors to consider:

i) Specs -- RAM, Memory, And Wifi (adapters of plug-ins, Not sure though.)
ii) RAM/Memory Usage -- At times there's alot of background activity that can interfere with gameplay that results in lag, But a better option would be to restart the device, Perhaps even an app that can allow you to restrict certain background activities will be useful.

Issues can be STS-sided as well. For example, The game client could be unstable which, as a result, causes the server to crash which ruins gameplay for players.

the forever loading part im kinda used to that because it might be my internet connection but i notice that recently i keep getting disconnected and im having a hard time re login in.. it says my google info expired or something... it might be my phone too im not so sure ( i have to stop taking too many selfies hahahaha)

Not sure what you exactly mean here. Could be more specific? Google info expired? Could you provide me some info such as Device, OS (ex: iOS 9.X.X; Android: 5.0.2)?

Aside all that of the posts I've quote-attacked....I've been experiencing these issues as well.

- Yeah, At the "play Game" screen, By the time my screen shows me where I'm at, I've already been sent to the wonderful world of gummy bears saying "Eat me!" (Getting DC whilst switching maps, sometimes even while standing in auctions and checking Consignment stores.)
- Ye, Most of the time whilst teleporting (anywhere), A DC is pretty much bound to happen.
- Very often.
4) What OS and Device are you using? Please be as specific as you can. (Example: Nexus 10 running Android 5.1)
- Samsung galaxy S6 edge (SM-G925F) running 5.0.2 (Lollipop)
- Even since lovecraft event was set on Cooldown.
- Users can try to erase AL's data, then uninstall and install the app again. Though not guaranteed if the issue will still persist!

Alphagun
02-25-2016, 11:28 AM
1) What is the nature of the issue? - Disconnecting and Infinite Loading.
2) When does the problem occur - Every day a day or two from when lovecraft event began - but that was the time I started playing anyway. Sometimes during initial login, sometimes when changing maps during play.
3) How often does the problem occur? - Intermittently, happens about every 15-60 minutes of play. Takes anywhere from 1-6 consecutive relog attempts due to the same dc/infinite load problem.
4) What OS and Device are you using? - iPad 2 (ver 8.4), iPhone 6 (ver 8.3), Origin Evo 15-S laptop (MS Windows 10 Pro)
5) When did you notice this issue start happening? - As soon as Lovecraft event kicked off.
6) Is there anything else you'd like to share with us about it? - Sometimes it freezes just right before green load bar finishes, sometimes at the word "authenticating" (or sometimes the words disappear and it hangs), other times after you press the round play button on your avatar page.

edit : just dc-ed without warning twice. One during a run, and one while standing in town. No ping warning

Midievalmodel
02-25-2016, 11:43 AM
1. Disconnecting/App crashing.
3. Once every 10 minutes
4. Samsung Note 4 (android)
5. 3 to 4 months ago
6. Yes when I disconnect I can't restart the game normally by simply pressing the app button. I have to go into application manager and force close the app. Then re-open the app for it to work again. Thats so time consuming and frustrating.

Gorecaster
02-25-2016, 12:20 PM
Bit off topic but I haven't been experiencing any problems out of the ordinary except for in pvp duel room. After a round, skills completely freeze up and don't work. This is a frequent and frustrating issue.

ShakeygirlROG
02-25-2016, 12:45 PM
Few days I had lags and dc from this morning its better, still have lags but that's probably cuz of bad mobile. Ty for fixing :)

Myk
02-25-2016, 12:45 PM
1.) Infinite Loading and Lag spikes
2.) Any map I guess. Guild hall, Arena, Km3 and more. Even when i am still logging in, it happens. It has like random occurence and I think Im having a phobia with the running dog every time I try to change map lol
3.) Any time. Like I have said, i think it's all random xD
4.) iPad Mini iOS 9.2.1
5.) I think it is when Hugthululu's portal is about open
6.) Well, idk if it is just my internet connection but it happens to one of my friend living near me. And we got like the same internet connection. So I thought our network provider is to blame until i saw this thread. Hoping you could completely fix it so I can tell whether it is just my faulty connection. TIA ;)

AngryLucas
02-25-2016, 02:07 PM
Hey folks! We've been seeing some reports about frequent disconnects or infinite loading when re-mapping. We're currently working on narrowing down the problem, and could use your help!

If you are still experiencing this issue as of this morning, please reply below with the following information:

1) infinite loading
2) changing maps
3) nearly always
4) pc windows chrome
5) with the event. I couldnt play it.
6) name arkanoidx for a pj and varitamagica my wife's pj. Country SPAIN I think that the problem can be related with the country.

Justg
02-25-2016, 03:08 PM
Thanks folks. We are going to tweak a few things with the bounce. Please let us know if it is better/ worse/ no difference. Much appreciate it!

Ydqm
02-25-2016, 03:11 PM
I'm just really curious here, am i the only person here who doesn't lag that bad? who rarely gets dced? I've never had a problem with these issues.

WilliamTheFighter
02-25-2016, 03:18 PM
hey sts yes the problem is not stopped
1) infinite loading
2) changing maps
3) unfortunately it happens 50% of times that i change a map..is a lot
4)this problem is both from computer windows xp and ngm android 4.2
5) i m not sure because seems lot of time..I think like 10 days maybe
6) nope this is the problem that lot of players have
Thanks a lot if you can resolve it soon ;)

Tetter
02-25-2016, 03:27 PM
Can log in now after update, running dog. No issues before update

stricker20000
02-25-2016, 03:29 PM
Can log in now after update, running dog. No issues before update

same here. update made it worse

Framoja
02-25-2016, 04:09 PM
1. infinite loading
2. when log in and changing maps
3. sometimes
4. asus Zen 2 5.0 and I9300 6.0
5. after lovecraft event
6. no

seraneyla
02-25-2016, 04:14 PM
1) Infinite loading and authenticating
2) during login to game, changing town and maps most of the times
3) have to relogin and force closing the aps until my mood to play gone (frequent)
4) Galaxy s6 edge + Android 5.1.1 and redmi note Android 4.4 ( both same problem)
5) start from Valentine's event
6) authenticating started to be as loading issue

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

will0
02-25-2016, 07:47 PM
+1 on lava pools spawning non stop on 2h Swords even just by swinging the sword it spawns.

konafez
02-25-2016, 10:01 PM
1 infinite loading

2 when ever I join a map or try to enter GH

3 when doesn't it occurs

4 next book 8 pro

5 during Lovecraft event

6 it became a challenge to stay connected during love craft event, now my game consists of logging on, watching timber run for two min then getting dc....

Oezheasate
02-25-2016, 10:01 PM
1) Infinite Loading
2) While Changing maps
3) Once every two to three remaps
4) Ipad IOS 9.2.1
5) Start of Lovecraft Event
6) Fix it asap, im not playing because of this atm.

Froxanthar
02-25-2016, 10:23 PM

3. Always happen.

4. Samsung Galaxy S5, Android 5.0

5. 2 maybe 4 days ago.

6. Its annoying hope you guys fix it soon.
still happening after update

Yes
02-26-2016, 12:42 AM

2. Happens when login and changing maps. ( ping still green atm ) but dog keep running lol

3. Always happen.

4. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 , Android 5.1

5. 3 maybe 4 days ago.

6. Its annoying hope you guys fix it soon. Thanks

Obiira
02-26-2016, 12:46 AM
1) Infinite loading
2) logging in, pressing the play tab & remapping any map
3) Very Often
4) Motorola 2nd Gen running Android 6.0
5) Since the hughthulu portal opened
6) This loading issue is still happening at present, I mean right now. Can't play a straight 30 mins. Hope it's fixed asap.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

pammie aleston
02-26-2016, 01:52 AM
1) infinite loading
2) when i change map or go to guildhall or log in
3) all day long
4) android 4.4.4. windows 10
5) 4 days ago
6) Thanks for looking into this for us.

Faliziaga
02-26-2016, 01:55 AM
Thanks folks. We are going to tweak a few things with the bounce. Please let us know if it is better/ worse/ no difference. Much appreciate it!

It took me several attempts to log in after update, game seemed to lag with green ping, loading, -> I stopped playing hoping it will be better today.

Bameely
02-26-2016, 03:32 AM

Yes it is still happening as of this time I'm posting this message. I've just taken a video to show you. Please watch the entire 2min + video. From start I had to force close program due to stuck on loading screen. Then got into the game n tried changing a couple of maps to test. Towards the end it loads non-stop again when I tried to do my daily bard quest and I had to force shut the game again and start the whole cycle again =_=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ezX93huFhA

1) Infinite Loading
2) Can happen anytime, anywhere during game login, in between changing maps and in between changing characters.
3) Happens non-stop so much so I couldn't play the game properly nor join any party. Only once in a lucky moment I will not get this problem for a short period of time e.g. half hour
4) Android 5.0, Samsung Note 3
5) Start of Valentine's Event. Xmas event was super laggy & slower to load but still loaded. V-event infinite loading espcially after Hutgulu's portal opened.
6) Once I needed like 8 tries trying to login the game into the Main Menu. It loads forever and I gotta force close the program and try again and again and again....then when I finally got into the game, did some stuffs and tried to change map, it was infinite loading again and the process starts all over (force shut, relog, force shut, rrlog etc etc) -.-

mcstabbing
02-26-2016, 04:01 AM
When:
i remember problem only start during the release of the valentines event.
I play normally 10:00PM to 2:00AM Philippine time

What:
1.) infinite loading during sign in. (4 to 6 times before I can log in correctly)
2.) infinite loading also happens when trying to switch area(very annoying especially when in arena pt or planar pt).
3.) infinite loading also happens when trying to switch to my Alt

PC user.
Google Chrome Version 48.0.2564.116 m

My internet connection is stable, no request timed out.
Average time in continuous ping is time=30ms
Speed: 4Mbps

Hope to have fix soon. Thank you STS.

Alphonso14
02-26-2016, 05:05 AM
1.) Infinite loading.
2.) When I'm collecting jewels from crafting slots.
3.) Once every 1-2 months.
4.)Kindle fire: third generation(android)
5.)Around 2014 somewhere in November I believe.
6.) I learned that this usually happens when my game ping is around 4 to 6k but, not every time. Very very rare!

Faliziaga
02-26-2016, 06:12 AM
I would like to give you a small overview of my jewel farm experience this morning:

LOADING and restart game at time am
10:26
10:46
10:48
11:00
11:16
11:18
11:28
11:36
11:42
11:43
11:45
11:50
12:00
12:02
12:06

Jordon Tan
02-26-2016, 06:48 AM
1) infinite loading
2) when changing maps
3) 5 to 6 times per 30 mins
4) android 5
5) last week

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Queenofcrows
02-26-2016, 10:02 AM
1) Infinite loading,stuck in screen with the dog.
2) -3) It happens when I try to log in game and every time I try to change map. I have to completely turn off the game and again it gets stuck when I try to log in again.It happens to all maps,in km3 too.Sometimes disconnections too. It makes it impossible to farm, even play.
4) Tablet Samsung AT300SE Android version 4.1.1- Chrome
5) It started happening 1 day after the Lovecraft event had started.
6) I just want to add that my internet connection is working without problems and all apps are updated frequently. Just to clarify no problems with my internet connection.
Thank you very much for your time, I hope you guys fix it so we can start enjoying our game again :)

Greatankush
02-26-2016, 10:46 AM
1) infinite loading, looks like we ran outta dog food
2) everywhere.
3) very frequent every map change
4) nexus7 android 5.1.2(whatever is the latest)
5)since love craft
6) sometimes the game crashes after 5-8 minutes of dog running.

Justg
02-26-2016, 10:57 AM
Folks, we're hot on this. Thanks, keep up the reports, and stay tuned.

- g

ilhanna
02-26-2016, 11:27 AM
One of my guild mates had a problem where he gets disconnected when teleporting. We would be running Arena and he would dc as he tried to join us in the new map. This was during Lovecraft event. Today we ran Arena together again and he did not get disconnected when joining a new map anymore. He said the trick was not to join by clicking Join button on party page on the Social menu, but to exit and enter map manually. This made me think maybe there is something with the Join button. But I don't know if his problem is solved by not using Join button or by Lovecraft event ending. Just thought to share it here.

intruders
02-26-2016, 01:43 PM
Can't get into the game. It says server is down.
Nexus 7 2nd generation with Android 6.0.1

ananyamous
02-26-2016, 01:43 PM

Update 2/26: The programming team is working on some possible solutions to this issue. It is one of our top priorities. Stay tuned!

arcane legends says its under maintenance and says check forums and nothing about a maintenance at all!! so is my computor not working, is server undr mainenence but they dident say anything about it?????????

BabVna
02-26-2016, 01:49 PM
I had no loading problem before . The update few minutes ago brought in infinite loading issue .

stricker20000
02-26-2016, 01:50 PM
I had no loading problem before . The update few minutes ago brought in infinite loading issue .

same, didn't make it past menu page so far... tried a few times already

Oh and btw the loading issues that occured after last update disappeared for me but to the ones that had loading issues before it is still the same

Pingmill

There was just an update at about 18:45 UK time and I go back on and I have infinite loading
Just started now
9 times already
iOS 9.2.1 iPhone 6s
As soon as I went back on
Yes, I love this game and would really like it fixed
Thank you

Amacimyok
1) İNFİNİTE LOADİNG!

2) ALWAYS!

3) ALL THE TİME!

4) İPHONE 6 İOS 9.2.1

5) WHEN LOVECRAFT EVENT STARTED AND STİLL!

6) İM SO ANGRY, you have updated but still inifinite loading...
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160226/a648ad7e7678914769f7dd86de0adc4b.jpg

stricker20000
02-26-2016, 01:52 PM
so yes servers seem to be pretty messed up :smiley_simmons:

Pingmill
02-26-2016, 01:53 PM
so yes servers seem to be pretty f...d up :smiley_simmons:
Yep that's what I think ^o^

Obiira
02-26-2016, 01:54 PM
I'm not happy at all

ananyamous
02-26-2016, 01:55 PM
when i logged on it occurred
this is the first time occurring this has never happened for me EVER
im using custom built gaming pc 750$ windows 10 and i also tried on my android : galaxy s4
just now i noticed when i was loggin in it was stuck at loading
i want to share other stuff like bugs, issues with the game, and new stuff you all should add
ign: christmaztown

stricker20000
02-26-2016, 03:26 PM
so yes it is fine for me again now (tho ping is higher than usual) but for those who experienced infinite loading before update absolutely nothing changed

Justg
02-26-2016, 03:40 PM
I'm not happy at all

Obviously we are not either. We are on this folks. Thanks.

Zeus
02-26-2016, 04:01 PM
Obviously we are not either. We are on this folks. Thanks.

Is it PvE only related? I seem to have no issues going into town or PvP zones.

My ping is stable at 100ish.

Ydqm
02-26-2016, 04:09 PM

Well thank god i'm not the only person who doesn't have a problem with ping and loading screen problems.

stricker20000
02-26-2016, 04:23 PM

No it happens going to towns too but not to all players. I don't have any issues (just right after update) but others do have them. Friend of mine, same country, better internet connection does have the infinite loading while I don't.

And your ping must be 30ish normally then :P

Gerran
02-26-2016, 08:57 PM

1. Infinite loading pushing me to refresh and reconnect again and again.
2. Expedition Camp, Paradise Pier, Travellers Outpost and also in Duel arena.
3. Very often and its annoying.
4. PC-Win7
5. I noticed this issue after 2 days from the time cupid's portal opened.
6. Just want to say its very irritating especially when you want to rush to a certain map to do merching or farming.

Pingmill
02-27-2016, 04:27 AM

It is not between towns it is when I log on, I open the application Press start and then it gets stuck on the authentication page

Fredystern
02-27-2016, 04:32 AM
Its fix now :v i guess cuz i didnt got any infinity loading anymore

will0
02-27-2016, 05:16 AM
the new patch fix the issue so far

Faliziaga
02-27-2016, 05:25 AM
YAY no more loading , thanks a lot :congratulatory:

Bameely
02-27-2016, 05:44 AM

No Rem it's not just in town. It can also happen say you kill at the map then exit to next map but you will not get to land on next map cos its forever loading. N it can happen even when my ping is 1-200.

will0
02-27-2016, 06:10 AM
the maps become unstable (freeze etc.. ) though no connections issues. ping normal < 300

Sundar Moorthi
02-27-2016, 07:16 AM
1. Infinite Loading.
2. It occurs each and every time login and switching maps
3. Tremendously
4. Iphone 4s version 9.2.1 and windows 8.1
5. Skills suddenly stopped working on duel..pve and pvp (even an empty pvp map's god grace i dont hav a opponents) never seen a green ping always yellow and red

merlys
02-27-2016, 01:53 PM
hiii STS .....
apologize first ...

1) yes ..are both common.(Terminate / Loading Infinite)
2) yeaah ...Two things have occurred.
3) How often does the problem occur? almost every start playing.
4) galaxy fame GT-S6810 android 4.1.2 (jelly bean)
5) 4 months ago
6) oh yes ,,,,,I have long been waiting for a post like this to find the solution. I hope STS fix this problem even more with less sophisticated devices. I was disappointed with this game because of the lag problems, so when I play and I die I will click respawn is not paid ankh. but due to a problem without my LAG click the sudden use respawn paid by ankh (-5) I get from Klass. had about 4 or 5 times I experienced this incident. therefore I hope to millions expectations STS will deal with this issue before considering any expansion of the binder and the events to come....

sorry for my english

Maxmill111
02-27-2016, 04:05 PM
1. High ping every time logon.
2. iPad
3. Happening since last update

merlys
02-29-2016, 12:32 AM
hiii STS .....
apologize first ...

1) yes ..are both common.(Terminate / Loading Infinite)
2) yeaah ...Two things have occurred.
3) How often does the problem occur? almost every start playing.
4) galaxy fame GT-S6810 android 4.1.2 (jelly bean)
5) 4 months ago
6) oh yes ,,,,,I have long been waiting for a post like this to find the solution. I hope STS fix this problem even more with less sophisticated devices. I was disappointed with this game because of the lag problems, so when I play and I die I will click respawn is not paid ankh. but due to a problem without my LAG click the sudden use respawn paid by ankh (-5) I get from Klass. had about 4 or 5 times I experienced this incident. therefore I hope to millions expectations STS will deal with this issue before considering any expansion of the binder and the events to come....

sorry for my english

Pleasee reply sir

instasmash
02-29-2016, 11:41 PM
None honestly dc happens sometimes

Vixenne
03-04-2016, 03:41 AM
I bought the new Guild Hall for my guild today and for some odd reason, I dc when I'm just standing there. Then when I log back in into the game, it's automatically back to my toon in town then few seconds, I get dc-ed again. I had to resolve to switching alt to not be dc-ed no more. I use iPhone 6+.

Edit:

Odd reason. I dc when I'm using my alts. But when I'm on my main (Rogue), I don't dc...

JesterBoss1
03-04-2016, 03:13 PM
IGN:Jesterboss
1)Well Loading Time From Start To Play Screen Takes 10-15mins and Lag and DC is Way To Frequent

2)When Changing Maps To In-Town Takes To Much Time On The Load Screen *(Dog Running)*, Even When Your In-Town In Non-Populated Map Load and Lag Happen and Ping Is Even Worst You DC Way To Fast. Happens Way To Often, And It Not Just Me More Players Have The Same Experience Even My Friends. *(Expedition Camp, and Outpost)*

3)Way To Often, Ping Is Mostly Red & Loading *(Dog Running)* Takes 15mins From Opening The App To Get To Avatar.

4)Samsung Galaxy Core Prime ,5.1.1 Android

5) 3-4 Months

6)Also Notes When Closing Sales On My Sales At CS I Always Get A Error Auction Sale Message When Closing A Sale, No Problem Getting The Gold, But The Message Does Get Annoying When It Pop-Up .

ThankYou Very Much For Hearing The Community Out, Keep Up the Good Work STS :) <3

Sincerely,
IGN:Jesterboss <( ^-^ <)

Newcomx
03-08-2016, 09:32 AM

1) Dc
2) Any maps
3) Every 30s
4) Windows 8.1 (chrome)
5) Just now
6) No at this moment

butubradz
03-08-2016, 09:37 AM

1.disconnecting
2. All map
3. Every minute
4. Ios9
5. now

saphirae
03-08-2016, 09:48 AM
Heyaa guys we have dc party every 2 sec in game hehehehe. Something is really wrong today, very very wrong hehe worst then ususal hehehe :) Enjoy your day :)

Thediva
03-08-2016, 09:59 AM
~disconnecting/missing guild
~all maps
~almost every minute
~using Samsung with Android v 5.0
~it started happening during the lovecraft event but got worst day by day.
~took me about 4-5x reconnecting to be able to fix the missing guild issue

Maonageti
03-08-2016, 10:10 AM
This time disconnected 5 times already streak

Justg
03-08-2016, 10:11 AM
Consolidating this morning's feedback here please: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?302089-3-8-16-DCs&p=2412215#post2412215