PDA

View Full Version : News APS Boss and Mob 0/100 0/5000 0/500

Iove
02-24-2016, 03:27 PM
hello, good, I wonder if I'm right about this and getting feedback from other players, the new APS came with maps elite, with targets to be met, the problem is .. I never know to what extent will win AP, I wonder if you can put a counter, as do videos to YouTube (Rafa - AL) and would like to write all this, each AP to show everyone how it all works and have is stored memories [emoji14], it is very difficult have a basis of how many mobs and boss have killed, because not always complete phases, sometimes the unexpected en end, and not just for me, I think it would help more players, that would be awesome !!! :D.

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk

Dex_addict
02-25-2016, 05:55 AM
It would be very helpful to have some kind of counter or total and it has been suggested by quite a few people already, it is annoying not knowing how close or far you are from achieving the AP.

Iove
02-26-2016, 06:59 PM
It would be very helpful to have some kind of counter or total and it has been suggested by quite a few people already, it is annoying not knowing how close or far you are from achieving the AP.
Yeah :/, waiting for a up ><.

Stonedincali
02-26-2016, 08:05 PM
Just grind em out and wait, it isn't as hard as it sounds.

Iove
02-27-2016, 01:00 PM
Just grind em out and wait, it isn't as hard as it sounds.
Hello, It is not the difficulty, but only I know how far I can start recording for my channel and post to my subscribers watch.