PDA

View Full Version : Itunes Cards Platinum Payment

Befs
02-24-2016, 07:28 PM
Is there a way to buy platinum on a laptop using iTunes cards? Because I recently heard of the sites that work similar to free plat offers, except grant iTunes cards.

So if I were to get iTunes cards, would there be a way for me to use them to purchase platinum on laptop (macbook)?

Platfarmer
02-24-2016, 07:53 PM
Is there a way to buy platinum on a laptop using iTunes cards? Because I recently heard of the sites that work similar to free plat offers, except grant iTunes cards.

So if I were to get iTunes cards, would there be a way for me to use them to purchase platinum on laptop (macbook)?

well, al in laptops work through GOOGLE chrome soooooooo

oekeone
02-24-2016, 10:06 PM
well, al in laptops work through GOOGLE chrome soooooooo

Except apple electronics

Platfarmer
02-25-2016, 07:11 AM
Except apple electronics

using mac, still GOOGLE chrome hehe

Sir Vampire
02-25-2016, 07:27 AM

You can saidly not pay with itunes cards even though you are on a macbook, you have to login from an ipod / iphone / ipad to buy platinum with your itunes saldo!