PDA

View Full Version : Jewels elixir

oekeone
02-25-2016, 03:46 PM
Make these elixirs tradable f2p players wanna farm with these elixirs but can't since there not tradable please make these tradable ty :)

Jazzi
02-25-2016, 03:51 PM
I agree. All the free players can't do anything now. Crate events are different, because free players could farm locked. This is either buy plat or nothing

oekeone
02-25-2016, 03:54 PM
I agree. All the free players can't do anything now. Crate events are different, because free players could farm locked. This is either buy plat or nothing

Exactly but we can't even farm or enjoy these kinds of bonus elixirs

csyui
02-25-2016, 04:13 PM

Do you know that you can still get jewels from dungeons without jewel lix?

oekeone
02-25-2016, 04:18 PM

Did you know only plat buyers can enjoy things such as jewel elixirs? :) and jewle chests

Jazzi
02-25-2016, 04:27 PM

Big difference between 1-3 main stat jewels per hour without lix and 120 per hour with lix if u know what u doing

Sorcerie
02-25-2016, 04:29 PM
Agreed.

Please make these tradable.

I hate being excluded on an event like this on the basis of absolutely needing plat to participate. Where is the consideration for the f2p in this kind of event? Because there isnt any.

Its bad enough that jewels take an eternity to craft up because the rediculous amount of materials needed to get a decent jewel. Events like these only serve to slap the face of a free player who is already struggling. Throw us a bloody bone here for god sake.

konafez
02-25-2016, 04:48 PM
Agreed.

Please make these tradable.

I hate being excluded on an event like this on the basis of absolutely needing plat to participate. Where is the consideration for the f2p in this kind of event? Because there isnt any.

Its bad enough that jewels take an eternity to craft up because the rediculous amount of materials needed to get a decent jewel. Events like these only serve to slap the face of a free player who is already struggling. Throw us a bloody bone here for god sake.

You sir are a eloquent and moving speaker..a statesmen and diplomat.. the Henry Kissinger of the AL community!
(Watches as everyone runs to Google Henry Kissinger)

But seriously, well said..I completely agree

oekeone
02-25-2016, 05:03 PM
You sir are a eloquent and moving speaker..a statesmen and diplomat.. the Henry Kissinger of the AL community!

But seriously, well said..I completely agree

Ikr imagine if cake was bought for plat :'( .......jk lol xD

uehi
02-25-2016, 05:08 PM
we can farm also locked without luck kit;) try it

konafez
02-25-2016, 05:34 PM
Ikr imagine if cake was bought for plat :'( .......jk lol xD

O.O I would starve to death in days....(starts filling his cake stash)

oekeone
02-25-2016, 05:36 PM
we can farm also locked without luck kit;) try it

Ye just 5locks = 1 year

Kingofninjas
02-25-2016, 07:40 PM
This is the best event IMO. I actually spent 2 hours doing free offers yesterday just in preparation for this event. I would love if the jewel lixes were tradable.

Sorcerie
02-25-2016, 08:18 PM

But seriously, well said..I completely agreeLol, thank you.

I just get frustrated when it seems like things arent entirely fair for both sides (f2p, p2w). And while STS COULD argue that free offer are available for the free players, Im afraid that the reality is that jumping through hoops like a circus poodle for small amounts of premium currency to enjoy an event is not fun or exciting. Especially given that in my experience free offers are annoyingly unreliable, enitrely too demanding, and can be a toresome chore.

But maybe thats just me.

At any rate, i feel like these should be tradeable. It could start some more gold flow, improve my 'event' experience, and it just seems like the right thing do. Js.

Veenihiv
02-25-2016, 08:24 PM
Pls Make them available for such an amount of gold that it would be affordable to the avg f2p players too

Kingofninjas
02-25-2016, 11:01 PM
I don't understand why STS doesn't make them tradable. Based on the recent events, their only focus seems to be to get people to spend more plat. Making these elixirs tradable will exponentially increase plat uasge as people will be buying lix not only to use but also to sell. It's a win-win really. I hope it gets done.

extrapayah
02-26-2016, 01:12 AM
yeah i also expected they're going to make it tradeable, with the recent trends...

they have been overly careful with jewels, although 80% of our current jewels are made by popping large cakes.

probably if they can make this elixir expired/invalid automatically after the event, then they will make it as a kit...

aneshsinghblu
02-26-2016, 02:15 AM
a thread full of freeloaders . . I mean f2p
its premium elixir . . spend some plat

Veenihiv
02-26-2016, 03:24 AM

Really ?? -_-

konafez
02-26-2016, 03:32 AM

Moves to the other side of the forum away from this guy..

Oh this is not going to be pretty (puts on helmet, hides behind shield )

Veenihiv
02-26-2016, 03:34 AM
Moves to the other side of the forum away from this guy..

Oh this is not going to be pretty (puts on helmet, hides behind shield )

It's gonna be a war here !! * Hides behind Kona *

Michael Woolley
02-26-2016, 03:35 AM
I believe the reason They have not made them tradable is not just to benifit the plat player but they are unsure how these elixers will affect the jewel maket if they were made tradable. I cant remember but remi stated this the first time the elixers were released. I think in time they will be made tradable hopefully next expansion. I do like how they make it a weekly event though. I think if these were permanent they would definitely destroy the market.

Veenihiv
02-26-2016, 03:48 AM
I believe the reason They have not made them tradable is not just to benifit the plat player but they are unsure how these elixers will affect the jewel maket if they were made tradable. I cant remember but remi stated this the first time the elixers were released. I think in time they will be made tradable hopefully next expansion. I do like how they make it a weekly event though. I think if these were permanent they would definitely destroy the market.

What if they don't ??

Michael Woolley
02-26-2016, 03:57 AM
What if they don't ???
If they don't just go and do a few free offers or farm something else and buy your jewels. These elixers will drive prices down anyway. Also I'm sure there will be events like the cake event where jewels will be plentiful and cheap again.

Veenihiv
02-26-2016, 04:05 AM
If they don't just go and do a few free offers or farm something else and buy your jewels. These elixers will drive prices down anyway. Also I'm sure there will be events like the cake event where jewels will be plentiful and cheap again.

As u know the plat offers don't work that much now and the f2p players wants to take "part" in the event . Not just do 1 run.....
What's the fun in doing these events if majority of the AL community doesn't have a chance to take part in them ??
And about the economy ruining...... " It can't get anymore worse now"

konafez
02-26-2016, 04:12 AM
If they don't just go and do a few free offers or farm something else and buy your jewels. These elixers will drive prices down anyway. Also I'm sure there will be events like the CAKE EVENT where jewels will be plentiful and cheap again.

Is it weird that's the only words I saw in that post?

I feel like Pavlov's dog, every time someone says cake I start to drool

Michael Woolley
02-26-2016, 04:21 AM

CAKE EVENTCAKE EVENTCAKE EVENTCAKE EVENTCAKE EVENTCAKE EVENTCAKE EVENTCAKE EVENTCAKE EVENT.
Just for u. Lol

Veenihiv
02-26-2016, 04:25 AM

147563 :applause:

xZauiflele
02-26-2016, 04:47 AM
Far far from crying folks
Not readind all the talks,
Going beyond these stalks,
Grab the wealth & walks.

Diamond Chaos and mind,
Oh my god what a kind,
drought away and lets find,
Where my jewels, im not blind.

Fienesse Fury and Water,
Make me laugh nothing better,
No light in the nature,
You behaved me like a creature.
Elixir is my love, its not mine,
Waiting for someone honest modest and fine.

Sorry bad English XD

konafez
02-26-2016, 05:15 AM
147563 :applause:

Omg that looks sooo good (tackles cake)

CAKE EVENTCAKE EVENTCAKE EVENTCAKE EVENTCAKE EVENTCAKE EVENTCAKE EVENTCAKE EVENTCAKE EVENT.
Just for u. Lol

(Drools on my tablet)

ilhanna
02-26-2016, 05:27 AM
This is the best event IMO. I actually spent 2 hours doing free offers yesterday just in preparation for this event. I would love if the jewel lixes were tradable.

Free offers vary from country to country. Mine seems to consist of things you spend time on only to not receive any plat later.

ilhanna
02-26-2016, 05:30 AM

They mentioned ninth tier jewels. And didn't make the jewel elixir tradeable. Oxymoron.

xZauiflele
02-26-2016, 05:53 AM
:applause::applause:
Jewels price not subject to vary anytime. Gears cheap/filling slots expansive. Elixir was is will not tradable. Jewels are like vanities which stays forever in game a drop neither it go waste like eggs gems crates after opening using nor it stop dropping. The mechanism is working on the basis of existence, Coz they are removable and upgradable with a limited cap each jewel in economy have chance to reach its top tier in future. The variation bw incoming jewels and out going jewels should be sustained at same pace, Nonetheless gems were best. But jewels give permanently journey with you even tho the item is no more useful.

Jazzi
02-26-2016, 06:22 AM
Well the problem is that a new tier of jewels is being introduced and that the amount of jewels is practically becoming 3 times smaller.
I dont mind at all that this event is p2p, however we have had a lot of them lately and in this case the situation is crazy. Plat is supposed to be s shortcut, however during this even it is bending space and time. If u know what you are doing and have certain gear and pets you can farm 4m worth of jewels per hour for 32 plat. I hope you all see how this is not entirely ok lol. This means that with 1 1700 plat bundle one could make 200 million gold, while the free player can do nothing in the same time

Kylegend
02-26-2016, 06:45 AM
Are this elixirs only make the jewels drop higher?
:sentimental:

konafez
02-26-2016, 06:56 AM
Yes the jewel prices will fall, chaos have dropped from 3,500 gold to 2,500 gold already..prices are about to take a long walk off Paradise Pier

Veenihiv
02-26-2016, 06:58 AM
Are this elixirs only make the jewels drop higher?
:sentimental:

Very "HIGH"

konafez
02-26-2016, 07:04 AM
Very "HIGH"

Just for example, I did five runs in the glinstone mines today, got one lightning jewel (do you hate me Sts??)

Got some jewel elixes..got 27 chaos jewels in 30 min .......

Now if I craft these its all good, but if I go dump them all into cs (like some players are doing) you efectivly kill the jewel market

Fyrce
02-26-2016, 07:53 AM
Or f2p players can pick up jewels. Wait for event end and jewels to be crafted up and sell the cheap jewels when market goes back up.

Sorcerie
02-26-2016, 08:02 AM
The main issue I face with this event is that farming jewels is not a realistic endeavor like crafting gems used to be. The old gems could be crafted easily because essence was readily available everyday, on any map, and so long as you actually played the game you could make a little spare gold by crafting them.

This new jewel system, however, has cracked spread all across Arlor where you have to run certain maps to get the materials you need to craft them, then you have to worry about the abysmal drop rates for these cracked jewels to the point where even if you do put in the time, you're not likely to get so much as a +3 out of it unless you farm yourself into a coma, never mind getting a +6 with a reasonable amount of effort.

I mean if we look at the facts here, they literally had to make a jewel elixir/event in order to make this a fun and viable option within the game when it used to be an integral and daily aspect of AL with Gems.

This coupled with the fact that they're not making these Jewel elixirs tradeable is cornering the Jewel farming experience to just players who have money to throw at the game.

How is this fair? Because I fail to see it.

oekeone
02-26-2016, 08:26 AM

I mean what if there's people who have money to spend on better things?

konafez
02-26-2016, 08:30 AM
I mean what if there's people who have money to spend on better things?

Yup, like rent..and power ...and internet....
(You thought I was going to say cake! Fooled you!)

.....and cake! ( I couldent resist)

Niixed
02-26-2016, 08:51 AM
The jewel system as it exists is frustrating, burdensome and not at all fun for even the wealthiest players in AL. STS is one of the most conscientious developers I've ever run across. They need to make money, but their goal has never been to greedily farm players' wallets. Their core development philosophy is 'make the game fun and they will come.' Maybe that has changed, but maybe something else is going on that is causing them to move forward with this jewel system that is so deeply unpopular with players.

Here's some numbers that might make you cringe in horror.

Noble Jewel (lvl 30) requires 2,187 Cracked.
Six mythic pieces of gear with 3 slots each require 18 Noble Jewels, or a total of 39,366 Cracked.

Level 9 Jewel (lvl 35) requires 6,561 Cracked.
Six mythic pieces of gear with 3 slots each require 18 Level 9 Jewels, or a total of 118,098 Cracked.

Level 10 Jewel (lvl 40) requires 19,683 Cracked.
Six mythic pieces of gear with 3 slots each require 18 Level 10 Jewels, or a total of 354,294 Cracked.

Level 11 Jewel (lvl 45) requires 59,049 Cracked.
Six mythic pieces of gear with 3 slots each require 18 Level 11 Jewels, or a total of 1,062,882 Cracked.

Level 12 Jewel (lvl 50) requires 177,147 Cracked.
Six mythic pieces of gear with 3 slots each require 18 Level 12 Jewels, or a total of 3,188,646 Cracked.

Level 13 Jewel (lvl 55) requires 531,441 Cracked.
Six mythic pieces of gear with 3 slots each require 18 Level 13 Jewels, or a total of 9,565,938 Cracked.

This is what I mean by 'frustrating, burdensome, and not at all fun.' Even with jewel elixir, farming jewels is a massive, expensive undertaking.

My suggestion to fix the jewel system is to kill the exponential aspect of jewel evolution and adjust it to a more sustainable scale.

Sorcerie
02-26-2016, 09:24 AM
The jewel system as it exists is frustrating, burdensome and not at all fun for even the wealthiest players in AL. STS is one of the most conscientious developers I've ever run across. They need to make money, but their goal has never been to greedily farm players' wallets. Their core development philosophy is 'make the game fun and they will come.' Maybe that has changed, but maybe something else is going on that is causing them to move forward with this jewel system that is so deeply unpopular with players.

Here's some numbers that might make you cringe in horror.

Noble Jewel (lvl 30) requires 2,187 Cracked.
Six mythic pieces of gear with 3 slots each require 18 Noble Jewels, or a total of 39,366 Cracked.

Level 9 Jewel (lvl 35) requires 6,561 Cracked.
Six mythic pieces of gear with 3 slots each require 18 Level 9 Jewels, or a total of 118,098 Cracked.

Level 10 Jewel (lvl 40) requires 19,683 Cracked.
Six mythic pieces of gear with 3 slots each require 18 Level 10 Jewels, or a total of 354,294 Cracked.

Level 11 Jewel (lvl 45) requires 59,049 Cracked.
Six mythic pieces of gear with 3 slots each require 18 Level 11 Jewels, or a total of 1,062,882 Cracked.

Level 12 Jewel (lvl 50) requires 177,147 Cracked.
Six mythic pieces of gear with 3 slots each require 18 Level 12 Jewels, or a total of 3,188,646 Cracked.

Level 13 Jewel (lvl 55) requires 531,441 Cracked.
Six mythic pieces of gear with 3 slots each require 18 Level 13 Jewels, or a total of 9,565,938 Cracked.

This is what I mean by 'frustrating, burdensome, and not at all fun.'

My suggestion to fix the jewel system is to kill the exponential aspect of jewel evolution and adjust it to a more sustainable scale.Thank you so much for this post.

I had planned on doing the math just like this to illustrate what kind of expectation that STS has set for us with this jewel system, when it used to be a simple matter of normal or grand gems based on luck, and only a few Gems to choose from to get the job done so you can move on with your life and enjoy the game.

Now couple this with the news that there will be a higher tiered gem than the one we have now, the thought of which becomes not only daunting but unbelievably unrealistic.

It's one thing to make upgrading gear a challenge, it's another entirely when you have numbers like 39k components to make a set of the current best possible Jewels the game has to offer for a mythic set.

How do you even justify that? Like, as a developer sitting in the chair coming up with this.

How do you say to yourself and the player base that this is cool and totally attainable if you try?

It's honestly so laughable I feel like it's a deliberate troll.

Even the most hardcore farmers of hardcore farmers would say that the amount of effort needed to craft jewels is TOO DAMN HIGH.

Morholt
02-26-2016, 01:39 PM
Chill.
Jewels will be very abundant next season. The reason chaos, mind, fury, and finesse haven't been already is because the maps they've be on. This update just made them more accessible (farming locations). Chaos jewels next season? Easy. Garetta at 56 will be like Shuyal now at 46. Just run in a straight line and cast fireball, while your pet folows behind and picks stuff up. Running Shuyal will feel like the Rooks' Nest.
A lot more people will be farming the jewels then.

Jewels can be recycled. So once you're maxed, the next tier of a new season isn't starting from scratch.
Even staying a tier behind isn't going to make or break you.
You really think the difference between another player and you is that they have an extra 18 star points? If you're bad with all superb jewels, you'll be bad with all nobles.
But with having a full season of easy to farm jewels, you're going to see a good number of players with maxed jewels. Some will even begin a new set just to stash and prepare for the 10th tier just to be ready.

Since a step or two up on jewels isn't a game changer like a para gem, relax. Not everyone is supposed to have 100% maxed out stats. Maxed out stats aren't meant to be insanely better than near max in just about every game. Maxed out stats are for show.
If everyone was maxed out, the game would be easy, boring, and give players no incentive to continue playing. And sts knows that, as similar things has had them lose a lot of players due to stagnation.

It's sad, really.
Everyone days they would be all for a skill mastery system that was 'use skill A X many times for blah blah blah' but having to collect a lot of jewels...heaven forbid!
Players have said they'd like a long quest to keep them playing....
But when players get what they want, they complain about.

I also find it amusing how people are constantly complaining how hard it is to get some of the jewels they want, yet will say, "the elicits at the right spot will bring in tons of jewels." Okay....so say the location. If you can't farm it, but you want the jewels to use...let other players know how to farm it. Let the jewels become abundant. Let the prices go down. And in the meantime, farm something else for gold and then exchange your gold for the cheap jewels that you want.
Omgwtfhaxbbq
Just because more jewels are floating around, doesn't mean your gold is going to be worth less.

konafez
02-26-2016, 01:45 PM
Chill.
Jewels will be very abundant next season. The reason chaos, mind, fury, and finesse haven't been already is because the maps they've be on. This update just made them more accessible (farming locations). Chaos jewels next season? Easy. Garetta at 56 will be like Shuyal now at 46. Just run in a straight line and cast fireball, while your pet folows behind and picks stuff up. Running Shuyal will feel like the Rooks' Nest.

Jewels can be recycled. So once you're maxed, the next tier of a new season isn't starting from scratch.
You really think the difference between another player and you is that they have an extra 18 star points? If you're bad with all superb jewels, you'll be bad with all nobles.
But with having a full season of easy to farm jewels, you're going to see a good number of players with maxed jewels. Some will even begin a new set just to stash and prepare for the 10th tier just to be ready.

Since a step or two up on jewels isn't a game changer like a para gem, relax. Not everyone is supposed to have 100% maxed out stats. Maxed out stats aren't meant to be insanely better than near max in just about every game. Maxed out stats are for show.
If everyone was maxed out, the game would be easy, boring, and give players no incentive to continue playing. And sts knows that, as similar things has had them lose a lot of players due to stagnation.

It's sad, really.
Everyone days they would be all for a skill mastery system that was 'use skill A X many times for blah blah blah' but having to collect a lot of jewels...heaven forbid!

I also find it amusing how people are constantly complaining how hard it is to get some of the jewels they want, yet will say, "the elicits at the right spot will bring in tons of jewels." Okay....so say the location. If you can't farm it, but you want the jewels to use...let other players know how to farm it. Let the jewels become abundant. Let the prices go down. And in the meantime, farm something else for gold and then exchange your gold for the cheap jewels that you want.
Omgwtfhaxbbq
Just because more jewels are floating around, doesn't mean your gold is going to be worth less.

This thread kinda got derailed, the origal point was..the jewel elixes. There plat only / non tradable ..and a plat only event kinda sucks for us f2p players

Morholt
02-26-2016, 03:03 PM
This thread kinda got derailed, the origal point was..the jewel elixes. There plat only / non tradable ..and a plat only event kinda sucks for us f2p playersOn that point:

It does help f2p players, though. It will bring the price of jewels down. One of the usuall complaints of f2p players is when items are so outrageously overpriced and can only be afforded by those who shell out money.

Sometimes sts doesn't want to recycle weekly updates and put out some lame ducks. It isn't like the update is +1 permanent damage for 50 plat.

Updates used to only last the weekends. They're a week long now. If the elixirs were available to everyone, the market could drop very quickly in one week. Double gem essences for a weekend used to leave gem prices cut in half. And gems are one time uses. Double that time...and the jewels can be reused?! The value of jewels would drop so low that they wouldn't be worth farming. Chaos jewel farming would feel like teeth farming, at best.

Remiem
02-26-2016, 04:01 PM
On that point:

It does help f2p players, though. It will bring the price of jewels down. One of the usuall complaints of f2p players is when items are so outrageously overpriced and can only be afforded by those who shell out money.

Sometimes sts doesn't want to recycle weekly updates and put out some lame ducks. It isn't like the update is +1 permanent damage for 50 plat.

Updates used to only last the weekends. They're a week long now. If the elixirs were available to everyone, the market could drop very quickly in one week. Double gem essences for a weekend used to leave gem prices cut in half. And gems are one time uses. Double that time...and the jewels can be reused?! The value of jewels would drop so low that they wouldn't be worth farming. Chaos jewel farming would feel like teeth farming, at best.

Morholt touches on an important point here, and the reason why we keep Jewel Elixirs plat only for now. Unlike regular elixir kits, Jewel Elixirs have the potential to have a tangible effect on the jewel market. Although it is very steady now, a seemingly small change like making Jewel Elixirs tradeable could dramatically impact that market.

With elixirs (non-tradeable), the flow of new jewels into the economy is controlled, and we can predict a small increase in the number of each jewel available. If they were kits, an infinite number of them would have the potential to enter--and stay--in the AL economy, with the ability to severely impact the market.

Even though the elixirs aren't tradeable, the newly created jewels will definitely trickle down to the CS and help all players by lowering prices, but not crashing the market.

Keep in mind as well that farming jewels was designed as a very long and steady grind. We never intended for all players to be totally maxed in one season.

As always, keep the great feedback coming! We love to hear it.

konafez
02-26-2016, 04:07 PM
Morholt touches on an important point here, and the reason why we keep Jewel Elixirs plat only for now. Unlike regular elixir kits, Jewel Elixirs have the potential to have a tangible effect on the jewel market. Although it is very steady now, a seemingly small change like making Jewel Elixirs tradeable could dramatically impact that market.

With elixirs (non-tradeable), the flow of new jewels into the economy is controlled, and we can predict a small increase in the number of each jewel available. If they were kits, an infinite number of them would have the potential to enter--and stay--in the AL economy, with the ability to severely impact the market.

Even though the elixirs aren't tradeable, the newly created jewels will definitely trickle down to the CS and help all players by lowering prices, but not crashing the market.

Keep in mind as well that farming jewels was designed as a very long and steady grind. We never intended for all players to be totally maxed in one season.

Remi, you never got back to me on that cake issue..

uehi
02-26-2016, 05:12 PM
add chaos fury finese mind to backenrige xd who cares about price give small chance for gold low lev and let us buy it cheap;)

Niixed
02-26-2016, 05:49 PM
Chill.

It's sad, really.

Omgwtfhaxbbq

Why the presumption that the motive behind complaints about the jewel system are merely because everyone wants maxed out stats? It's just not the case. I'm not even close to maxed out. My motive is that I'd like farming a successive levels of jewels to be something that is something I can actually accomplish in a reasonable amount of game-time. Are you ignoring the monstrously daunting numbers and extreme effort necessary to farm jewels at even the lower levels? Noble is basically impossible, but soon we'll have impossible X 3. And then, we'll be privileged to have impossible X 9. We are talking about SEVERAL YEARS of game time here. That's just not a reasonable expectation!

Lethoiun
02-26-2016, 08:10 PM
I'm not a plat buyer but I've been doing plat offers and was able to buy 3 elixirs

uehi
02-27-2016, 12:54 AM
I'm not a plat buyer but I've been doing plat offers and was able to buy 3 elixirs

rly ;) 3 eliksir so this week you can have fun 45 min xd its enought for learn how to use it with good efekt xD

uehi
02-27-2016, 01:01 AM

ok so jewel eliksir is exclusive plat, and big part of economy not for fun xD so this week we back to Kraken Mines lev 3 and again have Fun with lockeds ;)
viva free fun viva km3 :)!!

ilhanna
02-27-2016, 01:33 AM

Yay, trickle.

oekeone
02-27-2016, 01:57 AM

Lol wait so your saying the market will crash with jewel elixir but you still added a 2x double event when the cs was all crashed lol.....

Platfarmer
02-27-2016, 01:58 AM
Big difference between 1-3 main stat jewels per hour without lix and 120 per hour with lix if u know what u doing

if ur refering to cracked jewels it's a lot more than 120 per hour of 4 lixes

Platfarmer
02-27-2016, 02:13 AM
Lol wait so your saying the market will crash with jewel elixir but you still added a 2x double event when the cs was all crashed lol.....

i do agree that 2x event was a pretty bad move for the economy but they probably used it as a plat sink, also, the market crash was cushioned by the fact that luck is involved in getting an arcane. However for jewel lix, we are confirmed to get that specific jewel and if it is to be made tradable, jewel market will for certain crash rock bottom without any cushioning effect. for now the price is only dropping gradually because of the fact that people are restricted in using these lix even for a plat user like me because its pretty hard to find a pt. However if it is made tradable, everyone will start selling their jewels since these jewels are more accessible now. think about those people who invested lots of gold on jewels before this events, someone bought around 10 excellent finesse jewels from me for 1.5m each, how will people like them react?

oekeone
02-27-2016, 02:18 AM
i do agree that 2x event was a pretty bad move for the economy but they probably used it as a plat sink, also, the market crash was cushioned by the fact that luck is involved in getting an arcane. However for jewel lix, we are confirmed to get that specific jewel and if it is to be made tradable, jewel market will for certain crash rock bottom without any cushioning effect. for now the price is only dropping gradually because of the fact that people are restricted in using these lix even for a plat user like me because its pretty hard to find a pt. However if it is made tradable, everyone will start selling their jewels since these jewels are more accessible now. think about those people who invested lots of gold on jewels before this events, someone bought around 10 excellent finesse jewels from me for 1.5m each, how will people like them react?

Aye what about those people who bought the mythic runes for 10m before they were lootable in Effigies and now there 1k sts never said nothing about that but whatever...it sucks having not to enjoy these events ......

Platfarmer
02-27-2016, 02:30 AM
Aye what about those people who bought the mythic runes for 10m before they were lootable in Effigies and now there 1k sts never said nothing about that but whatever...it sucks having not to enjoy these events ......

Indeed, I do understand how u feel but if sts were to release tradable jewel lix, they will probably release a universal lix which increase the rates of looting a jewel instead of a specific one which will end up attracting more laments. The fact is, jewel lix must be released because the new expansion is coming and we need to keep up with the stats. However they need to filter the amount release too, I cant think of a better way right now than how they are going about with this because they are solving multiple problems here in one go

1. Plat sink for players like me holding dearly onto our plats
2. Introducing more jewels into the market for expansion
3. Boost the economy while dampening the inflation (If you've noticed, the jewel prices have been inflated over the past few weeks)

So although I understand how f2p players feel about this, but this time, I am supporting sts :P

oekeone
02-27-2016, 03:11 AM
Indeed, I do understand how u feel but if sts were to release tradable jewel lix, they will probably release a universal lix which increase the rates of looting a jewel instead of a specific one which will end up attracting more laments. The fact is, jewel lix must be released because the new expansion is coming and we need to keep up with the stats. However they need to filter the amount release too, I cant think of a better way right now than how they are going about with this because they are solving multiple problems here in one go

1. Plat sink for players like me holding dearly onto our plats
2. Introducing more jewels into the market for expansion
3. Boost the economy while dampening the inflation (If you've noticed, the jewel prices have been inflated over the past few weeks)

So although I understand how f2p players feel about this, but this time, I am supporting sts :P

Well were all supporting sts but as I see your a p2w player, we the f2p players want to enjoy this mini event too but can't and no we cannot do free plat offers cause I barely can get 8 plat lol and plus these offers are 25% there gone give you plat and some aren't

Platfarmer
02-27-2016, 03:30 AM
Well were all supporting sts but as I see your a p2w player, we the f2p players want to enjoy this mini event too but can't and no we cannot do free plat offers cause I barely can get 8 plat lol and plus these offers are 25% there gone give you plat and some aren't

trust me, I want the AL experience for everyone to be a good one, not just for myself and the jewel lix farm aint half that enjoyable because

1. It's hard to find a pt
2. It's very easy for even a tank to die, let alone a dps like me (Lot's of ankhs involved)
3. It's just the normal boring grind the same map as fast as possible runs

If you really think you are missing out on a lot, try to get 8 plats, i will farm with u and to let u experience how it's like with the jewel lix then u can imagine doing that continuously for hours

xZauiflele
02-27-2016, 04:55 AM

----Point to be noted----
Exactly They hear what they want :p . A good mom will never stop her baby to go to school because hes crying. And they should have taken same stand for odds weeks. Conclusion, They don't care market crash for some items. And they do care about market crash for some items.
Please make a single stand remiem :)

konafez
02-27-2016, 06:01 AM

Ugh, yeh im still stuck with five of those things..

oekeone
02-27-2016, 07:44 AM
trust me, I want the AL experience for everyone to be a good one, not just for myself and the jewel lix farm aint half that enjoyable because

1. It's hard to find a pt
2. It's very easy for even a tank to die, let alone a dps like me (Lot's of ankhs involved)
3. It's just the normal boring grind the same map as fast as possible runs

If you really think you are missing out on a lot, try to get 8 plats, i will farm with u and to let u experience how it's like with the jewel lix then u can imagine doing that continuously for hours

OK wait lol...1: its hard to find pt cause its a only for p2w players, so that's the reason
2:there's more places to farm, I saw the vid you uploaded if was nice :) and we'll what I saw is that ya died cause ya pulled a lot of mobs and it was elite but ye I know its faster but knowing it was gonna waste plat
3:lol....I did syrillax and ran wt4 for a whole week and still went on, I capped 3 different classes , I tried to get the haunted title from the gauntlet for 100 times but couldn't , I tried to get my name on lb for timed runs I couldnt but back to topic I would love <3 to join you in a pt but its impossible so.....ye sry
PS: great job on the videos

oekeone
02-27-2016, 07:48 AM
Ugh, yeh im still stuck with five of those things..

Have you ever tried " tres leches" its really good lol My mom make em good :) ;)147596

emkochiu
02-27-2016, 11:18 AM
At least, make Klaas and Shazbot have a chane to give jewel elixir :). And remove water, nature, diamond, lightning elixir ^^

bonjovi3223
02-28-2016, 12:30 AM

When you say "designed as a long & steady grind", that comment is actually really funny.
When you release a new tier jewel every season, how will ppl ever catch up when they are still stuck on the +4/+5 tier after an entire season.
Farming jewels is pathetically out of the question due to the drop rates & the sheer numbers required. This creates a situation of forcing ppl to buy them. This in turn keeps demand up & prices up.
You also say "newly created jewels will definitely trickle down to cs and help players by lowering prices". This is highly unlikely because every person farming with the intention to sell is going to hoard to obtain the best prices possible. Even last time when the jewel elixir was here, prices had not dropped.
When I farmed my first nekro for 5m, I was in Km3 for nearly a month. After that I did not enter Km3 for another month. So what happened here? I was actually forced to play Km3 for en entire month to obtain a certain item & thereby not playing any other part of the game in order to have fun as it was intended to be. Now, project this same timescale onto farming gold for jewels. This means I will never come out of Km3 in my entire al life. This is just an example of what ppl go through.
The only fix available for the current jewel system is to hight increase the drop rates. Maybe 2-3 crack per map run is better then the 0-1 currently existing.

konafez
02-28-2016, 01:38 AM
Have you ever tried " tres leches" its really good lol My mom make em good :) ;)147596

My friends gf made me one once, it was life changing cake!

Mustafid Ahmad
02-28-2016, 07:23 AM
Agree!!!!

sent from my phone ign : Ladystrikerr

Sorcerie
02-29-2016, 10:52 AM
Why the presumption that the motive behind complaints about the jewel system are merely because everyone wants maxed out stats? It's just not the case. I'm not even close to maxed out. My motive is that I'd like farming a successive levels of jewels to be something that is something I can actually accomplish in a reasonable amount of game-time. Are you ignoring the monstrously daunting numbers and extreme effort necessary to farm jewels at even the lower levels? Noble is basically impossible, but soon we'll have impossible X 3. And then, we'll be privileged to have impossible X 9. We are talking about SEVERAL YEARS of game time here. That's just not a reasonable expectation!Thank you again, Thundyrz.

This is my point exactly.

I want jewel farming to be something that I can do on the daily as I play at a steady pace like it was with essence drops. Atm, sans the jewel elixir event, farming jewels isn't something that I actively do as the current base drop rate on jewels is completely negligible. If I see them drop my first reaction is almost to toss them because of how insignificant they've become to me since the implementation of the Jewel system, and to be quite honest, before this event I can say with 100% certainty that I have crafted more effigies than I have Jewels, if that tells you anything about the current state of actual jewel farming within AL.

Granted, this is only my personal experience, but if I feel this way about the jewel system as whole, I can promise you that there are more that do as well they just haven't said anything about it.

So if the aim is to make jewel farming, "a very long and steady grind", all I ask is that you indeed make the experience steady, because I don't feel as though it is, and it shouldn't take an event like this to make it so. Especially given that you guys are raising the stakes by creating a new tier, which makes the grind that much longer without really changing the snails pace of drops that we currently face when there isn't an event going on.

The numbers don't lie, if it takes 2,187 cracked to make 1 Noble.

How long do you think it will take an average player to achieve this through farming, just once even?

Cause I can tell you the task feels nearly impossible, unless of course you buy up pieces through the CS while going bankrupt in the process, and even then the trade off to try and sell it later isn't worth the expense.

There just has to be something they can do to make this more casual, 2k pieces for one 'grand' jewel is just not ideal, and certainly not when the goal is to TRICKLE jewels into the game.

Mollucan
02-29-2016, 12:06 PM
I don't think it matters that the elixirs are tradeable. I know it is kinda lame for f2p players(myself included). They do need some events that will be only for p2p to pay employees that develop new content and keep the game running. I just take what I get and blow through Shuyal and now extremely easy Tindrin. I don't get nearly the same drops as a lix run but I still end up with more than I did before this event. I just look to what is coming, I'd rather them develop new content for f2p than an event that lasts one week.

Titanfall
02-29-2016, 12:19 PM
Agree 100%, I dont see why STS don't do it as plat sales would increase. Maybe because they dont want jewels to depreciate too much?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

uehi
03-01-2016, 01:13 AM
Its Funy if we cnt make Tradable jewel elikisr, make tradable plat kit. 25 plat kit 50 plat kit 100 plat kit. and kick away all rest ( ankh, luck, respec, ) it will be more acesable for all.

Xinghvn
03-01-2016, 01:17 AM
yeh please make jewel elixirs tradeable, a lot of people are missing out because they dont have plat

konafez
03-01-2016, 02:18 AM
You know I can see both sides to this argument

One one side , I'm a jewel farmer and I do not want to see the price of jewels drop ..that will kill my income ( refer to the price of blood, fire and glacial gems before the switch to jewels ...you just about couldn't give them away)

And I know Sts has to make mony on the game ( they got bills to pay and mouths to feed) and if the game does not make money then it goes away.

On the other hand being a f2p player it sucks missing out on a big part of the game.. p2p players can pop locks, buy items for plat and sell them in cs, buy gold, and now efectivly buy jewels (yes you have to still go farm but it takes so much less effort with elix ) wile yes I do agree p2p players should be rewarded for the money they spend on the game..I don't think the game should turn into a system where your only as good as the money you throw at the game...

For example..

I could start a new character today and if I'm willing to pour money into it..I could level to 41, load up on items to sell, buy the plat pets, load up on gold ..all in one day

Now that would take months to do for a f2p player...here is where the friction is coming from..people who have played for years seeing folks join and outdo there years of hard work in a matter of weeks

What there is to do about it..well I have no idea

And no I don't speak for the community..this is just my opinion

extrapayah
03-01-2016, 10:23 AM
this is so demotivating...

15 mins of 8 plat elixir you can get 200-300 worth of cracked jewels of your need (not exaggerated), while in 30 minutes of play without lix, you get less than 10 random jewels... the gap is way too much
thanks to bad drop rate, this successfully made jewel market exclusive to jewel elixir popper, and leave most of players out of competition... i don't think this wide gap/monopoly is good for community that is consisted of f2p and f2w players

pretty sure sts should have this info/data, but idk why they still have nothing to say, or keep it like this... really wish it can be bought by ankhs....
with this lasting until the end of event, sts owe the community to revise the jewel drop rate / jewel farming methods

yubaraj
03-01-2016, 12:16 PM
this is so demotivating...

15 mins of 8 plat elixir you can get 200-300 worth of cracked jewels of your need (not exaggerated), while in 30 minutes of play without lix, you get less than 10 random jewels... the gap is way too much
thanks to bad drop rate, this successfully made jewel market exclusive to jewel elixir popper, and leave most of players out of competition... i don't think this wide gap/monopoly is good for community that is consisted of f2p and f2w players

pretty sure sts should have this info/data, but idk why they still have nothing to say, or keep it like this... really wish it can be bought by ankhs....
with this lasting until the end of event, sts owe the community to revise the jewel drop rate / jewel farming methods

200-300 cracked jewels per elixir?

Plz don't exaggerate the drop rate by more than a double.

I am barely dropping 40-100. I know what built I have to use and I am using mage soloing elite shuyal. People may be dropping more than me but I don't believe it ever reach 200 mark.

BTW we are using our real money, time and ankhs to grind same boring maps again and again. and if you are checking cs regularly jewel price has dropped significantly.

Tetter
03-01-2016, 12:38 PM
200-300 cracked jewels per elixir?

Plz don't exaggerate the drop rate by more than a double.

I am barely dropping 40-100. I know what built I have to use and I am using mage soloing elite shuyal. People may be dropping more than me but I don't believe it ever reach 200 mark.

BTW we are using our real money, time and ankhs to grind same boring maps again and again. and if you are checking cs regularly jewel price has dropped significantly.

40-100 is quite low. Whilst I'm not hitting the 300, double your numbers is easily obtainable with zero deaths. People probably just have better strategies/Map's for hitting them big numbers....

Saud
03-01-2016, 01:44 PM

so if we want to get maxed we have to work for 2 seasons ?! or maybe more
jewel elix should come back every 3 weeks , or month .. this way won't Effect on CS or jewel price..

xZauiflele
03-01-2016, 02:09 PM
so if we want to get maxed we have to work for 2 seasons ?! or maybe more
jewel elix should come back every 3 weeks , or month .. this way won't Effect on CS or jewel price..

Remiem said we don't want all players to be maxed in one season, I think no one can reach max jewel in all slots with pure farming in 3 seasons or even 5 seasons coz after each season there may be a new tier which is again intending to do all efforts thrice 6 or 9 times(Noble,Noble x3, noblex9, noblex27....on all slots). So one can't reach max with pure farming, i bet i give 3 seasons show me if one can do it........ 11chars

yubaraj
03-01-2016, 02:42 PM
40-100 is quite low. Whilst I'm not hitting the 300, double your numbers is easily obtainable with zero deaths. People probably just have better strategies/Map's for hitting them big numbers....

So you are saying 200 jewels per elixir is easily obtainable. Lol. Proof plz if u can. Or anyone who got 300 proof plz.

I won't believe mere words. I can also say I m getting 500 jewels very easy. Piece of cake lol.

Howmanylicks
03-01-2016, 02:50 PM
123 is the best ive gotten on 1 lix

Fyrce
03-01-2016, 02:52 PM
The post before was talking about cracked jewels. Convert the damaged to cracked equivalent and yes, 200 cracked jewels per lix is consistently obtainable.

In terms of pure jewels w/o conversion, about 100-140 is obtainable per lix.

konafez
03-01-2016, 03:38 PM
The post before was talking about cracked jewels. Convert the damaged to cracked equivalent and yes, 200 cracked jewels per lix is consistently obtainable.

In terms of pure jewels w/o conversion, about 100-140 is obtainable per lix.

And I ran for 40 min yesterday and got ........4...2 chaos, one fury, one lightning ...

(Throws hands in the air and walks away)

Tetter
03-01-2016, 03:45 PM
So you are saying 200 jewels per elixir is easily obtainable. Lol. Proof plz if u can. Or anyone who got 300 proof plz.

I won't believe mere words. I can also say I m getting 500 jewels very easy. Piece of cake lol.
Believe what u want, but too clarify, what Fyrce said above explains better