PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed and Confused

CouchPass
02-25-2016, 05:28 PM
I know that nobody likes threads about not recieving their plat, I don't like them either. But it's been like a week or so since I first emailed NativeX and they haven't even replied! Anything that I am doing wrong? I did one free plat offer for 114 plat which was amazing and lucky. There's usually a catch, like you have to spend money in-game, but this one was completely free... I just needed to install and open. I downloaded it a few days after lovecraft, and a few weeks later, when I still didn't recieve, I emailed them. I don't know if I am doing something wrong, or the problem is on their side...

Ydqm
02-25-2016, 05:33 PM
I wonder how many people have said this on the forums over the year, but i guess it's still going...

These offers simply don't work, some of them do which is good. When they don't work just leave it. It doesn't work.

konafez
02-25-2016, 05:41 PM
I have done several offers and got nothing from them . I dident give them my email addy , or my exact location within three feet or dident fungshwe my apartment correctly, or let them give me a prostate exam or what ever there requirements were that day

It happens , you just got to let it go

Dragoonclaws
02-25-2016, 07:41 PM
StS can't help you with it. I suggest that you download the things and take screenshots, send everything to support and they might help you get the plats. That's what I've done when I had issues with plats... but things changed with all the plat farming and drama. I don't think they would help you now.

Veenihiv
02-25-2016, 08:31 PM
It's just a matter of clickig the offers at the right time..... I once got 126 plats from one of the offers " Last year "
You're right .... they're trash now :D

CouchPass
02-26-2016, 09:28 AM
I have given up on sts plat offers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CouchPass
02-26-2016, 09:31 AM
"FREE" plat offers were a way for f2p to atleast be a bit competitive with paying players. Now that even these offers dont work I have given up hope. This game started as an everyone can play game with farming. Now with a bunch of added crap, only money can buy you the best. FYI: that 114 plat could have made me over 400k. Thats 300k away from my first arcane pet on this account. Thanks STS, if your not gonna follow up on free plat deals, dont advertise them...

xZauiflele
02-26-2016, 09:35 AM
These offers are third party offers, its luck whether it works or not. There are some offers like kitty game which is impossible but still there from years. Don't bother your money or time on offer if you expected for 100% return.

blazerdd
02-26-2016, 12:21 PM
I personally made 340 plat during this event. Just play the games for a minimum of 2 mins each unless stated otherwise. Other than that, only half work, so keep trying.
Just my $0.02

kydrian
02-26-2016, 01:16 PM
Here's a quick tip as soon as its done downloading make sure to do a few things on it and keep the app open for about 5 mins this will then notify that you have download it and open. If you just open for a second and close it to look on your account you won't receive it.

Yumisa
02-26-2016, 01:41 PM
Well there should be some sort of punishment for disobeying the laws of nativex? I don't know man..This is kinda...What do you call it? Fraud? yeah, thats exactly it, its practicly like stealing money, I don't understand how this is still a thing after all these years...Offers that fail to give you the platinum you deserve SHOULD be instantly excluded, like...The company or whoever in charge should not be aloud FREE ADVERTISING...Is it that complicated? holy cow.....

If some random guy is constantly picking on someone at school,you, as the director of the school, do you just say '' Yeah well too bad, some people are like that, guess you just shoulden't be there when he's there'' or do you actually do something like you're supposed to and punish him? or just expel him from your school?''. There are so many problems in this world but stuff like this is so basic i already knew when I was 3 years old....at least add a report button for surveys that don't work? wow it took me 2 SECONDS to get this idea? See where im getting at?

On another note i could be completely missinformed and maybe it actually is phisicly impossible to do anything for weird reasons..You tell me, I strongly believe STS should WARN everyone instead of giving them FALSE HOPES , its not that hard either,because not warning anyone and not doing anything about it is literally the defenition of exploitation...

CouchPass
02-26-2016, 01:54 PM
Its bs because they get money and fame off of installs and when I install I'm not getting a reward. I am guessing this goes hand in hand with scamming someone