PDA

View Full Version : Level one weapon?

Sir Vampire
02-25-2016, 05:44 PM
Hello fellow PL players,

I have came back after a long stop of playing PL.
I already tried out the new characters a bit, but i have noticed something.
When you make a rhino you get a l1 War HAMMER, it's an Axe but it's called a hammer.
That's the first thing i tought what was weird and then i checked the stats, it's pretty OP for level 1 weapon isn't it?
Am i the only one that was seeying this or did more people notice this?

http://i68.tinypic.com/mj1vyx.png

- Sir Vampire

Suentous PO
02-25-2016, 08:25 PM
Yup,
Still underpowered compared to the oysters starting weapon the clam bammer hammer.

LEVEL ONE
02-25-2016, 10:50 PM
A new generation of level one gear was introduced a few years ago and it all has quite high stats (compared to the previous gen). This weapon, The Glitchammer™ is not that OP compared to other weapons, though it's still very good simply because it allows you to wield a shield in the off-hand.

You can read more about level one gear in the greatest guide ever created (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?124643-Level-1-items-with-stats-and-pictures).

Sir Vampire
02-26-2016, 11:39 AM
Hi man,
i did check out your guide, looks pretty good!
I have a question though, you can't farm kills anymore at level 1 by "disable xp gain" , so what excactly is the point of an level 1 character?
Farming the recipes in FH 1 can also be done on a higher level character and pvp is just luck based, because you can't use any skills and the person who has more crit / damage then you will probably win.

Please explain it to me i find this intresting ^-^

LEVEL ONE
02-26-2016, 03:18 PM
what excactly is the point of an level 1 character?PVP.

pvp is just luck basedNo.

/11

Trenton
02-28-2016, 08:05 PM
Hi man,
i did check out your guide, looks pretty good!
I have a question though, you can't farm kills anymore at level 1 by "disable xp gain" , so what excactly is the point of an level 1 character?
Farming the recipes in FH 1 can also be done on a higher level character and pvp is just luck based, because you can't use any skills and the person who has more crit / damage then you will probably win.

Please explain it to me i find this intresting ^-^
You sadly don't realize the hellstorm you've just unleashed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Morphing
03-01-2016, 10:24 PM
Hello fellow PL players,

You mean you came back and bought an acc? And act like you're 2010?
Oh man..

Burningdex
03-02-2016, 02:43 AM
Oh man..
really... leave it

Sir Vampire
03-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Oh man..

And why would that be?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Etarbitrev
03-03-2016, 06:53 PM
Sir, please look in the mirror, splash some water on your face. Now go look at PL and realise its dead. Then quit. And dont return. Ever. Pls.

Suentous PO
03-03-2016, 08:09 PM
Sir, please look in the mirror, splash some water on your face. Now go look at PL and realise its dead. Then quit. And dont return. Ever. Pls.

Lol?! Cuz spending time on a "dead game" makes about as little sense as staying on a dead game you quits forum -amiright!

Ssneakykills
03-04-2016, 04:32 AM
Lol?! Cuz spending time on a "dead game" makes about as little sense as staying on a dead game you quits forum -amiright!

http://i.giphy.com/3o7abmoAtl5RLk6BmE.gif

well played

Etarbitrev
03-04-2016, 08:14 AM
I just like spending quality time (trash talking) people that I used to play on this once active game. Nostalgia is enough to keep me on forums because it wastes/takes up about 10mins of my time every 2-3 days. Whereas playing a DEAD game (as admitted by yourself) 10 mins is about the length of time it takes you to finish a game. And we all know nobody that plays PL isnt just on to play 1 round up to 10, including the fact that they probably only got 1-2 of those kills. They stay and waste atleast 30mins+ on a game that isnt even active.

tHelonestud
03-04-2016, 07:36 PM
I just like spending quality time (trash talking) people that I used to play on this once active game. Nostalgia is enough to keep me on forums because it wastes/takes up about 10mins of my time every 2-3 days. Whereas playing a DEAD game (as admitted by yourself) 10 mins is about the length of time it takes you to finish a game. And we all know nobody that plays PL isnt just on to play 1 round up to 10, including the fact that they probably only got 1-2 of those kills. They stay and waste atleast 30mins+ on a game that isnt even active.
trash talking > enjoying yourself

You're harassing people for playing a game, I think the real waste of time is obvious.

Maybe the old nostalgic players aren't the best after all...

Etarbitrev
03-05-2016, 11:04 AM
I didnt ever realise they were, sorry did I have some sort of reputation to uphold just because I'm an old PL player?
I harrass the occassional few that I feel like trash talking. Half of the time I do it just to get a reaction from said person and after the majority of those cases where they have reacted, it gets resolved and it results in me being cyber chums with nearly all of them. This is half the reason why I remember the people I do & sometimes likewise.

Etarbitrev
03-05-2016, 11:06 AM
Hello fellow PL players,

I already tried out the new characters a bit, but i have noticed something.
When you make a rhino you get a l1 War HAMMER, it's an Axe but it's called a hammer.
That's the first thing i tought what was weird and then i checked the stats, it's pretty OP for level 1 weapon isn't it?
Am i the only one that was seeying this or did more people notice this?

http://i68.tinypic.com/mj1vyx.png

- Sir Vampire
You definitely put your entire cash stack on this guy for the screenie ;););)

tHelonestud
03-05-2016, 07:27 PM
I didnt ever realise they were, sorry did I have some sort of reputation to uphold just because I'm an old PL player?
I harrass the occassional few that I feel like trash talking. Half of the time I do it just to get a reaction from said person and after the majority of those cases where they have reacted, it gets resolved and it results in me being cyber chums with nearly all of them. This is half the reason why I remember the people I do & sometimes likewise.

Just a general feel that many of the older, moral players and community member have left leaving the game with much higher percentage of scammers and drama makers.
Obviously trash talking isn't the greatest way to make friends, and if you are just here to trash talk people about a game you don't even play anymore that is a far bigger waste of time than actually playing a game, you accuse them of wasting time on.
Harassment might not be a big deal in game, but it can get you banned here... just so you are aware.

Magic Sword
03-06-2016, 11:30 AM
Buying L69 weapons

Etarbitrev
03-08-2016, 09:30 AM
If you read what I said, I don't harrass everyone, a lot of the time my comments are on topics such as guides and "how to" threads so by your argument what I'm doing isn't a waste of time except for the little time I do use to trash talk some people, which ultimately ends up benefitting a lot of people in more ways than one. And this select amount of little time used is a significant amount less than people playing on a dead game for xp/rep/kd gains.
Debate over.

tHelonestud
03-08-2016, 05:44 PM
If you read what I said, I don't harrass everyone
Congratulations on not harassing everyone; now try not harassing anyone.

a lot of the time my comments are on topics such as guides and "how to" threads so by your argument what I'm doing isn't a waste of time
So constructively educating people on a dead game, is not a waste of time?
Playing the dead game is?

except for the little time I do use to trash talk some people, which ultimately ends up benefitting a lot of people in more ways than one.
Not sure how this is a benefit to anyone. Previously you said it ended up making some people friends with you in the game, which is now dead.
May I ask what other ways trash talking people on the forums, has proven to benefit people?

And this select amount of little time used is a significant amount less than people playing on a dead game for xp/rep/kd gains.
Debate over.
I don't think people play the game for xp. While I will admit priding yourself over you Pocket Legends reputation or even worse your kdr, may seem a little pointless, all you really just said was you waste less time than them, so you are admitting that you are wasting your time.

End
03-08-2016, 05:49 PM
this is jolly

Magic Sword
03-08-2016, 07:01 PM
this is jolly

i would concur or should i say: "."

Ninja c:
03-17-2016, 06:39 PM
You definitely put your entire cash stack on this guy for the screenie ;););)

Harvey you don't even know who this guy is lel do u?

Sir Vampire
03-18-2016, 11:38 AM
Harvey you don't even know who this guy is lel do u?

Haha he probably don't ;)

Zylum
03-23-2016, 03:58 AM
Could make a op lvl 1 lol