PDA

View Full Version : ?!?! why BAN me STS I done nothing no way you won't throw away my hard work like that

chummierfrog248
02-26-2016, 04:29 PM
Lol I recently contacted STS about people selling and trading accounts on Arcane legends my friend invited to me cause I wanted to report the people in the group so I stay few days then I got enough information but got no ign... So I told them I was telling STS and then they kicked me and then I contacted STS and posted on forums and you banned me STS really that's how going to be why BAN it really maybe I should warn all my friend about this game?? Hmmm that good idea for me I try o help STS catch all groups and help catch scammers and I get this in return STS ?!?!?

Ydqm
02-26-2016, 04:30 PM
Tbh , i've no idea what you're talking about...can you explain in a simpler way so i can understand?

P.S. Ranting on forums wont do anything for you, so can you kindly leave?

chummierfrog248
02-26-2016, 04:34 PM
And banned happened right after I spent 100 dollars on this game I could screenshots proof but they banned me I don't even get to spend my platinum I really can call police I been to law school before right? Yea you haven't yet STS so get your act right ty (unban me)

Mel030
02-26-2016, 04:37 PM
Hahahahaha !!!
You were included into illegal acc tradin group and you wonder why you got banned haha...btw why would you enter group so you can report them to sts even though you had friends there?
Sts be careful police is coming to your doors :')

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

eugene9707
02-26-2016, 05:18 PM
And banned happened right after I spent 100 dollars on this game I could screenshots proof but they banned me I don't even get to spend my platinum I really can call police I been to law school before right? Yea you haven't yet STS so get your act right ty (unban me)

First of all, i doubt you calling the police will do anything. STS have legal rights for the game, your account included (if i remember correctly)

Second, I thought you were trying to retrieve your account not long ago with no success? how did you suddenly got it, buy plat, and get banned?

Thirdly, I don't think you got banned for posting the info on forum, usually forum does not have direct link to your account, so it's hard to find and ban you unless your IGN is on forum.

Tbh , i've no idea what you're talking about...can you explain in a simpler way so i can understand?

P.S. Ranting on forums wont do anything for you, so can you kindly leave?

Basically he joined an "account trading" facebook group, and reported them. And now he's wondering why he's banned

Ssneakykills
02-26-2016, 05:38 PM

http://m.imgur.com/iJXf3xF.gif

Ydqm
02-26-2016, 05:42 PM
http://m.imgur.com/iJXf3xF.gif

LMFAO!! Nearly cried laughing!

Justg
02-26-2016, 05:46 PM
Hello,

We obviously take account trading/ selling very seriously. If you feel like you were unfairly banned, contact us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we'll try to help out.