PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Path

AdinoEznite
07-05-2011, 09:27 PM
It says I have to complete all of the Forest Haven levels before i can go in, but ive completed hundreds of those levels and done the all of the levels straight through numerous times too

what gives?

Simnar
07-05-2011, 09:29 PM
mabey you havny try COMPLETEING each map in one big run even the minni dungeons :) and the quests

Conradin
07-05-2011, 09:34 PM
hmm yes maybe the quests. also whats your lvl?

bbtw- your not missing anything in there, or at least I wouldnt know. Ive never gone in =) =)

AdinoEznite
07-05-2011, 09:38 PM
and done the all of the levels straight through numerous times too
as in 1,2,3,4,5,boss gauntlet

i notice recently after the boss gauntlet when you press next lvl it takes you to town instead of taking you to skull crypts
but ive run through skull crypts a lot.

i have 14/14 on the quests too so thats not it

do you have to play the Forest Manor and Rockwall Forts?

oh and i have two characters, neither can get in ones lvl 15 the other is lvl 21

Conradin
07-05-2011, 09:40 PM

i notice recently after the boss gauntlet when you press next lvl it takes you to town instead of taking you to skull crypts

no- it may just be a glitch- ill try to go hrough

Simnar
07-05-2011, 09:41 PM

oh and i have two characters, neither can get in ones lvl 15 the other is lvl 21

nop those are pvp

AdinoEznite
07-05-2011, 09:50 PM
i was thinking...i havent done one lvl at a time..

as in do one lvl and go back to town
then do the next one and go back to town
but that seems stupid as a req

the other thing is i havent gotten to each lvl through the portal the npc does say something about going through the portal

in any case if one of those are the reqs then they should be changed lol
if you can go through the whole campaign in one go then whats wrong with that?

Simnar
07-05-2011, 09:54 PM
i was thinking...i havent done one lvl at a time..

as in do one lvl and go back to town
then do the next one and go back to town
but that seems stupid as a req

the other thing is i havent gotten to each lvl through the portal the npc does say something about going through the portal

in any case if one of those are the reqs then they should be changed lol
if you can go through the whole campaign in one go then whats wrong with that?

just hit next lvl lol

AdinoEznite
07-05-2011, 10:03 PM
lol yeah i do that im saying i have NOT gone about it doing one lvl at a time since you can just hit next lvl

edit*
so anyone else try it yet?

Pokechmp
07-06-2011, 08:59 PM
The hidden path is just skeleton colt crypts. Just go to the map, press create game, then press the skeleton cult crypts. I've done that with my lvl one with barely any quests done.

ZeraJade
07-08-2011, 11:42 PM
K wait wait. I could have no clue here but, hidden path dungeons are numbered. If you haven't done hidden path 1 and completed it, you can't get into hidden path 2, etc.

I *think* 1 is in FH to the left down where potions were. 2 paths are skull/bone entrances, 1 is sarcophagus, two are sewer grates, and another is a turn on a road between towns (vyx)

Something like that. If no one posts the order/location I'll run it in the morning and let ya know. You can not host a 'hidden path' dungeon. If you could, 25 vyx helms would be cheaper haha! Host, lock, farm.

ZeraJade
07-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Ok real quick. Hidden passage in forest haven and dark forest just let you pick one of two ending dungeons with bosses.

The first true 'hidden passage 1' is through the hidden grate behind Krowe in Dark Forest.

I bet there is a guide with the full info. I'll check later and link or run through all hidden. Out of time for now!