PDA

View Full Version : Switching class..

Jordon Tan
02-27-2016, 12:23 AM
Hi guys, recently I've gotten some gears ready for my new sorc and lvling it.. until I saw the upcoming mastery update and it doesn't seem to be very beneficial to sorc class and it seems rogues are gonna be even more OP.. should I now stay on my rogue or continuing going to sorc.. need some advice..

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
02-27-2016, 12:27 AM
Why not both?

Jordon Tan
02-27-2016, 12:49 AM
Why not both?
Just wanna fund one class

Fyrce
02-27-2016, 01:14 AM
Its not hard to fund all classes at at least 10 levels.

Veenihiv
02-27-2016, 01:19 AM
Just level them up to endgame and wait for expansion... And wait n see who's more op practically ( not theoritically)

Zylx
02-27-2016, 04:09 AM
Im working on lvling my mage, so I'll have an additional character besides my rogue. I'll be able to play as mage to farm km3 or high-density mob maps, and use my rogue for arena or something.

eugene9707
02-27-2016, 07:59 AM
IDK about you, I think mages gets fairly decent skill mastery such as the one for timeshift and wind. According to crow's calculation, a "weak mob" will have more than 50%chance of setting permantly stunned when you cast the spell at level 10 mastery. How is that not beneficial?
Also, the gale mastery seems to be able to keep you stun immune at all times (unlike shield which have long cool down)
Though these are for pve rather than pvp...

Jordon Tan
02-27-2016, 08:11 AM
Thanks guys for your advices, I guess I'm ma stay rogue to play safe.

dust
02-27-2016, 07:00 PM
its easy whats problem

Hulkystash
02-27-2016, 07:53 PM
Dont change your char base on the mastery skills. Things are still bound to change -_-

kinzmet
02-27-2016, 10:11 PM
Did we read different Skill Mastery thread?

Arcane Shield Mastery: Increase the amount Arcane Shield can absorb by 1.5% per point
This will give maximum 15% increase to already 45% damge absorbtion. Thats a wooping 60% damage absorb!!! Who needs tanks now?

Frost Bolt Mastery: Frost Bolt has a 0.4% chance per point to freeze an enemy, boss, or player for 2 seconds
They are returning the sorcerer's freeze to PVP for crying out loud!

Lightning Mastery: Increases Lightning Damage by 1% per point
This will further increase the Lightning with a possible 10% max increase, lightning hits soooo hard nowadays.

Time Shift Mastery: Time Shift has a 0.35% chance per tick to freeze weaker enemies in between time and space indefinitely, stunning them permanently. Weaker enemies do not include players or bosses.
Can you even fathom the application of a perma stun on elite maps? Again, who will need tanks now?

The Skill Mastery have many flaws, but we didn't tested it yet so its too early to judge it. But based on the posted thread by Remiem, saying sorcerers doesn't seem to have benificial things to gain is understatement, try reading it full.

Go for sorcerer, it became the a Semi-tank and a Semi-rouge class. It have a more diversed and preference-specific builds when compared to the other 2 class.