PDA

View Full Version : Was this posted? Sneak peak video of the upcoming campaign.

Haikus
07-05-2011, 10:22 PM
I was looking on there partner websites, to see how challenging it would be for me to find a key, so I can play SL on my Evo 4g, when it's released & found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkgpbaaO5Sk&feature=player_embedded

Awesome!:banana:

Don't know if it was posted or not, but meh.

:)

"Spacetime Studios has just released a sneak peek at the upcoming expansion for their hit MMORPG called Pocket Legends. The expansion, called "Music, Madness and Blood", features what anyone would expect to find in an expansion of that name... a circus? See for yourself!

The main Towne in the Music, Madness and Blood expansion will be themed around a circus which will serve as the main quest hub for the new adventure area called Nuri's Hallows. This will be a high level area for players who are 55+. This is just a quick peek at The Circus towne coming in this next expansion. As more details are released about this expansion, including other new content, we will be sure to update everyone! Until then, enjoy the video preview of The Circus."

Found, here: http://www.droidgamers.com/index.php/game-news/android-game-news/1851-sneak-peek-at-upcoming-pocket-legends-expansion-called-madness-and-blood#disqus_thread

Conradin
07-05-2011, 10:25 PM
looks sexy- why isnt everything posted on forums anymore?

Samhayne
07-05-2011, 10:27 PM
looks sexy- why isnt everything posted on forums anymore?

It was - to the Music, Madness and Blood! announcement thread. It was also posted to the Pocket Legends Facebook and Twitter. Why aren't you following us on social media? :)

Haikus
07-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Lol. Sam, I'm new to this beta & key stuff. Will it be released after the beta is out or before? For us non-droiders. You will announce here, no? Since, I'm like Con & not that good at following, wouldn't mind you pming me it. ;)

Otukura
07-05-2011, 10:49 PM
:(

More reused stuff, now from the Anniversary celebration. The gameplay better be worth it!

Conradin
07-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Man- I need to face stalk PL a little more.

Register
07-06-2011, 04:17 PM
its not new. I saw it a while back.

NotYoCookiez
06-30-2013, 11:22 AM
I remember when this first came out. I was looking for see if there was any sort of hints of a new cap and this is all I found >_>

SkullCrusher
06-30-2013, 01:58 PM
I remember when this first came out. I was looking for see if there was any sort of hints of a new cap and this is all I found >_>
2 year necro bro!!!!!!!

Xyzther
06-30-2013, 03:46 PM
2 year necro bro!!!!!!!

Psssshhh 2 years, that's not a lot....

SkullCrusher
06-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Psssshhh 2 years, that's not a lot....

Why can't I hear a joke...? :/.

xcainnblecterx
07-01-2013, 01:06 AM
We should make a throw back day and post in threads 2 years ago for one day