PDA

View Full Version : Should I change from Mage to Warrior ?

AsHwín MP
02-28-2016, 08:34 AM
I am an f2p player and I'm currently using a Mage .. So It is hard for me to max out .. So should I switch from Mage to Warrior in order to farm Elite Rengol more easily or give a STR build to my mage ???

xZauiflele
02-28-2016, 08:56 AM
Don't move from mage. Mage is best class for farming and mage supports the team much. I think mages have built in lepre whenever i run with mage, mages loot more than me most of the times. And mage n warriors are almost equal in the view of affordability, rogues expansive than other classes.

AsHwín MP
02-28-2016, 09:43 AM
Don't move from mage. Mage is best class for farming and mage supports the team much. I think mages have built in lepre whenever i run with mage, mages loot more than me most of the times. And mage n warriors are almost equal in the view of affordability, rogues expansive than other classes.

But should I switch from mage to war for more survivability in Elite ren Due to lack of powerful gear ??

xZauiflele
02-28-2016, 10:14 AM
You will still die if not good gear on warrior. Mage shield more survivable than warrior Juggernaut. You can either take advice from good mages to shortoff your deaths in elite. OR make alternative warrior to play elite or where you want.

oekeone
02-28-2016, 10:20 AM
But should I switch from mage to war for more survivability in Elite ren Due to lack of powerful gear ??

I like warrior to lol I have 3 classes cap xD lol warrior has cheap gear just aim for HP and armor mostly not damage if you can't afford expensive gear try to get dragon hunter ofassualt/pot for hp-dmg-armor- I really like using the magmatic sword its cheap and gets the job done for elites but now that I bought aegis grit its really easy to do hard elites as the proc is really op , well mages are.good too there in the 2nd most expensive gear since they are the 2nd best class but if you want a good decent stat go for ***/Brut which u should focus on DMG and HP if u wanna get some good parties and what I aim for is gear>jewels>pets> this is a technique I used back than I farm fangs at least get 1-4 from farming buy elixirs and farm km3 and keep saving the locks till Theres a event and sell them all I sold 124 for 15k ech I made a lot of money , why farm fangs? Cause its enough to buy elixirs so you won't have to sell your locks but but back to topic warriors are great for elites you should get it if you want to

VISHNU (sparkstrom)
02-28-2016, 11:32 AM
Mage is good for both pvp and pve only after 1k dmg. if ur stats is not up to the mark then try to make it then u will enjoy using mage. in tdm as well as ctf against warriors , the team having more mages wins usually. and in pve mages are the one who is needed for time runs so my suggestion is no need to change. Try to make your mage more stronger.