PDA

View Full Version : Gold Vanity Weapons!

Justno
02-28-2016, 02:53 PM
I was just looking through some old ss's and came across some gold vanity one. This got me thinking. Since they were released, vanity weps have been released too! So...why don't we have some gold vanity weps?
Like obviously 2 for each class (bow/daggs, swd and shield/sword, staff/gun) but instead of having three different stages, like the helms and armours- just have one costing maybe 1m? But like completely bejewelled, like the solid gold set is...
Thoughts and ideas?

Extreme2014
02-28-2016, 04:22 PM
Awesome Spledor should sell those too.

Zynzyn
03-05-2016, 11:03 PM
Good idea.

Past seasons mythic weapons (frost, elondrian for example) were very pretty and are no longer that popular. They could be used as Vanity Weapons.

Chivalrous
03-06-2016, 08:49 PM
I was just looking through some old ss's and came across some gold vanity one. This got me thinking. Since they were released, vanity weps have been released too! So...why don't we have some gold vanity weps?
Like obviously 2 for each class (bow/daggs, swd and shield/sword, staff/gun) but instead of having three different stages, like the helms and armours- just have one costing maybe 1m? But like completely bejewelled, like the solid gold set is...
Thoughts and ideas?

I agree but i think a steeper price for the gold vanities would be more suitable, cause currently its 500k, 1m, 10m, so maybe in the price range of 3-5m would be ideal

Squeezable
03-08-2016, 05:38 AM
Yeah, since the hat is 500k/1m, and the full set is 10m, it'd be good to see something fit in the middle round about 5m to add variety.

herculeans
03-08-2016, 07:35 AM
Add golden vanity weapon + golden vanity coin bag back vanity