PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to cancel craftings?

Merchadia
02-28-2016, 06:54 PM
By "accident" ive started to craft 5 arcane rings... I dont know how to cancel them. One of them is sold but all others are still trapped under the golden thing. Help [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jazzi
02-28-2016, 06:58 PM
By "accident" ive started to craft 5 arcane rings... I dont know how to cancel them. One of them is sold but all others are still trapped under the golden thing. Help [emoji16]

Unfortunately some items can be cancelled (such as jewel/gems slotting in gear) and other cant be cancelled. The arcane ring is one of the ones that cant be cancelled.

P.S. I had a similar incident at the beginning of the season and couldn't do anything about it.

Merchadia
02-28-2016, 07:00 PM
Unfortunately some items can be cancelled (such as jewel/gems slotting in gear) and other cant be cancelled. The arcane ring is one of the ones that cant be cancelled.

P.S. I had a similar incident at the beginning of the season and couldn't do anything about it.

I wouldn't bother if it was a day...or two...but 5!? I feel like this is clash of clans already[emoji52]

lunight
02-28-2016, 07:00 PM

Im sorry to hear that.. :(

Jazzi
02-28-2016, 07:05 PM
I wouldn't bother if it was a day...or two...but 5!? I feel like this is clash of clans already[emoji52]

Yeah I know what you mean. with current amount of crafting going on getting all your slots filled for 5 days is very inconvenient :) Even 2 days is too much imo.

Fyrce
02-28-2016, 07:36 PM
Story tokens. Alt = 5 crafting slots.

wangkj
02-29-2016, 10:55 AM
Can I get an arcane ring? Jk in sorry to hear about this. But how do you accidentally craft 5 rings? Just make an alt for more crafting slots or use story tokens or plat. Hope it all goes well in the end

Merchadia
02-29-2016, 11:48 AM
Can I get an arcane ring? Jk in sorry to hear about this. But how do you accidentally craft 5 rings? Just make an alt for more crafting slots or use story tokens or plat. Hope it all goes well in the end

Long story[emoji23][emoji23]

Ssneakykills
02-29-2016, 11:57 AM
Might be worth a shot emailing sts to cancel crafting or if they respond too late ask them to uncraft the rings and return the materials

lucaskane2480
02-29-2016, 06:10 PM
How to do you accidentally craft 5 rings? I'd believe if it was 1 but 5?! No way.

Schnitzel
02-29-2016, 11:02 PM
I'd gladly buy one.....

...if I had enough gold LOL