PDA

View Full Version : Enough is enough

Zylx
02-28-2016, 11:04 PM
This poor, defenseless man is taking too much abuse. I mean, just look at him!
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/28/9fc54f9b0b16410dd239a953cf9d8cee.jpg

He is screaming in pain for mercy. Not only does he have an arrow stuck in his chest, but now he's got a bunch of noob warriors ganging him!

And as if it couldnt get any worse.... all of those guapos are hungry. I mean seriously, that's animal cruelty. So not only are they committing assault, but now they're neglecting their pets. Those poor defenseless beings!

I done did everything I could, to no effect. I tried dropping my clock, using gail to blow them away, heck i even tried throwing a "nameless mage legendary weapon so hard kill" out there for them to gang, but nothing. Enough is enough.

Ansari Faisal
02-28-2016, 11:11 PM
Lol

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Arachnophobik
02-29-2016, 01:29 AM
"I used to be an adventurer like you... Then I took an arrow to the chest, a huge black eye, 3 knocked out teeth, a broken ribcage, a swollen groin, a bent neck and a bunch of men who mistook me for a doormat. Please, I beg of you, take my quest, de-- de--... Delete my browsing history" *dies

Iove
02-29-2016, 02:07 AM
Lol, see all about >> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=300854

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk

Zylx
02-29-2016, 02:43 AM
"In used to be an adventurer like you... Then I took an arror to the chest, a huge black eye, 3 knocked out teeth, a broken ribcage, a swollen groin, a bent neck and a bunch of men who mistook me for a doormat. Please, I beg of you, take my quest, de-- de--... Delete my browsing history" *dies
No...NO.....JOHAN! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hail
02-29-2016, 02:53 AM
"In used to be an adventurer like you... Then I took an arror to the chest, a huge black eye, 3 knocked out teeth, a broken ribcage, a swollen groin, a bent neck and a bunch of men who mistook me for a doormat. Please, I beg of you, take my quest, de-- de--... Delete my browsing history" *dies

I will stand ready for a GoFundMe page in order to help Johan recuperate these tragic injuries. As well as one to feed them poor, defenseless, hungry Guapo's.

Veenihiv
02-29-2016, 03:11 AM

Hang in there Johan..... I'm Coming to destroy those hideous Bots!!!!!!

konafez
02-29-2016, 08:11 AM
Leads expedition to rescue Johan, but is tragicly side tracked by cake...

Remiem
02-29-2016, 12:45 PM
Let us have a moment of silence....alas poor Johan. We knew you well.

Everyone bring your cakes to Windmoore tavern. We're donating them to the Guapos.

Zylx
02-29-2016, 01:41 PM
We are gathered here today to comemorate the life of Johan, who was tragically pummeled to death by 50 half-naked warriors with starving turtles. Rest in peace. 😭

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

konafez
02-29-2016, 02:54 PM

Everyone bring your cakes to Windmoore tavern. We're donating them to the Guapos.

Remi, you just made my day!

konafez
02-29-2016, 05:49 PM
Someone should get the A.R.S.E.S involved...or at least SPAT (society for the protection of arlorean turtles)

Schnitzel
02-29-2016, 06:56 PM

rest in spaghetti, never forgetti

Someone should get the A.R.S.E.S involved...or at least SPAT (society for the protection of arlorean turtles)

Coalhouse
We need your help!

Coalhouse
02-29-2016, 09:57 PM
rest in spaghetti, never forgetti

Coalhouse
We need your help!

As far as we are aware these "turtles" (giant tortoises) are not an endangered species, as such they fall outside our nominal remit. However, as we have been called upon to investigate such diverse matters as "dimensional weirdness" (it was probably "quantum") and the illegal trade in fox tails (3-for-1) we cannot remain aloof from such cruelty.

Consequently, we will be dispatching a crack(ed) team of reptile whisperers without delay. Any help in the subdual of the neglectful owners would be much appreciated. If our endeavours go to plan, these poor creatures will be taken into care and a temporary rescue and re-homing centre set up in the back yard of the taven.

The real "endangered species" however, is Johan himself. For more than three years he has been sprawled on the tavern floor with a goblin arrow in his side, screaming in agony. Thus, these attacks might be seen as a "mercy killing". Yet in all this time, has no one fetched a doctor? More worrying still, why has he not died?

More information will be released as soon as we have any idea of what is happening. Until then: "Forward the A.R.S.E.S.!"

Powkachu
03-13-2016, 04:47 AM
As title says "Enough is enough" yes! Enough joke is enough! :wink:

Fredystern
03-13-2016, 06:40 AM
I still wonder how they attack johan but when i tried to attack him using basic attack it was talking to johan e.e how they do that :3