PDA

View Full Version : <<Time keepers>> Official Guild Thread

reiewaun
02-29-2016, 08:18 AM
Hi to all tk members!!!
This is our official guild thread and u can get info about details on rules and future events.

MASTER :Timepixie
OFFICERS:
Jadmaxi
abeseorac
jadesmoke
Reiewaun
abatriazib
potatotatto
defies
msustro
xiwatchyoucry
jeobug
Biffyt
Killdotcom
fruityx
Pandaycoco
bludot
bosssatan

General rules :no spam, no beg, no scams, if u want sell items on other guildies make sure u fair price and not overprice
When u need help on a map ask on guild chat
Always provide info on which map u need help what lvl and what class, we can't guess it so provide those info if want get helped
For those that newly join our guild we may ain't help immediately , there are people join guilds to do them the hard elites and leave,we tend to avoid this. So we help those proven loyal and they know we help each other often
We are drama free guild!!!problem makers are not wced
Request:To those have multiple accs in guild log on them at least once a week and play a kt map for example,will help a lot to increase our guild rank and value ty

About pvp:no gang,no join Opossite team if there are other guildies in the map, if u do keep it clean and friendly, no dramas.
Our pvp caps:1st:56 lvl 2nd:47-50lvl
For pvp players on second cap recommended lvl to be is 48 and 49 cause it provides many help options and lv maps available for join
Always use GUILD TAG when u PvP to avoid killing each other

Dont spam all the time join if someone is available will help

ABOUT FLAG:if u new on pvp zones and need do some flag aps take a friend or a guildy +-1lvl to help u flag,if someone bothers u while on flagging and kills u ask from guild or friend to join ur team and get the enemy out of the map
How to flag?enter ctf map with ur partner,leave and join back again through guild list ur friend and same does the partner.Map will open and u free to do ur flag aps

About selling in guild:no scam,no lowball or overprice fellow guildies,be fair on prices ,always make discount on price minus taxes of the items cheapest price in auc plus 75% of the tax
That means if the tax is 100k and items lowest price on cs is 2m max price of sell in guild should be 1,825m

Who qualifies to join guild??
a) lvl requierements
1)Lv 46+ players
2)41-45 players that pvp
b)gear requierements
Must have at least 2 0f 3
1)arcane ring 2)arcane egg(Magma eligible too)3)glin weapon or arcane weapon or 51 cap weapons,
c)kdr requierements
1)not too negative pvp kdr to a difference .That means i) less than kills-deaths=-2000 when has over 10k pvp kills
ii)less than kills-death=-1500 when has 7-10k pvp kills
iii) less than kills-deaths=-1000 when has 4-7k pvp kills
iv) less than kills-deaths=-500 when has 2-4k pvp kills
2)40+k pve kills,3)infamous=15k aps least
If someone is invited and doesnt meet requirements pm strictly and only azi to check him,dont get to a fight with him ,we dont want any drama

How to become officer?
Be with us least 3 weeks,fully geared,have nekro or sns,must show loyalty and helpness on pvp or pve and on recruiting based on requirements
being an officer is very important duty ,an officer must work to help guild,provide tips and help on pvp or pve when avaialable
Also must be talkative,good charactered and friendly,must be neutral and solve any problem or a fight if comes up,should listen to both sides and decide whats the best solution
Kicking someone should be the solution when someone is proved guilty of charges

How to become recruiter??
Be with us 1 weak least,have at least arc pet like nekro or sns,least 70+pve kills and infamous .Being a recruiter is a duty and not just a reward
If u want to become recruiter read first and learn all our rules good,if u meet the requirements for becoming recruiter pm azi only to discuss it,dont demand ask nicely

Look to invite loyals,friends,or another accs that meet though requirements
Recruiters will be evaluated monthly based on their recruitment help:
good recruiters that also help will be added to list for future officer spot
bad ones that dont have done not even 1 recruit will be demoted

If u not recruiter and want inv someone make sure he meets the requirements before u ask a recruiter or an officer to inv.That means all members should know which our requirements to recruit someone to guild

If u need to leave for a while notify an officer or master,if u join and leave result will be only to be banned from guild permanently
Now with expansion live every week all non pvp players must lv up at least to 47 to show activeness
IF u dont want lv up or cant cause of some reason PM azi so he knows

Recommended pvp-pve builds
That is for 56 lvl recommendations
Click the spoiler to view them
For rogue:
aimed shot 5/5
packs 5/5
nox 4/5 except upgrade strengthen shot)y
pierce 3/5 (except upgrade gouging rush & leading dagger)
passives 5/5 damage critical dex strength int speed

masteries all on nox
on pvp:shoot at this line of skills:1 full charged aimed ,2 nox, 3 pierce ,4 when needed full charged packs
If u only pve type don't upgrade packs,upgrade traps or shadow storm,and make nox 5/5
for war :
5/5 jugg and veng blood and axe throw
4/5 windmill (except upgrade cripple)
4/5 horn of renew (except upgrade challenge
4/5 skyward (except upgrade efortless execution
passives 5/5 damage strength 3/5 speed
masteries 1/10 on axe throw and windmill
all rest to juggernaut

Wars never retreat,always lead
On pvp swap venge blood to jugg and windmill with axe throw
If u only pve type don't upgrade axe throw,no masteries on jugg but to windmill
Use jugg first on pvp then spam axe skyward dps .Use horn when teammates around 60% of total hp or lower
If u using arc sword try to proc before u go on to lead on the clash
For mages
Lifegiver 5/5
Shield 4/5 except upgrade displacement wave
Lightning 5/5
Fireball 5/5
Gale 4/5 except upgrade outward squall
Passives 5/5 critical, damage, int,dex,strong,speed
Masteries all on light
On pvp use all except gale,gale for pve instead of lifegiver
On pvp there is a lot of playstyles a mage can have which can only be perfected by experience
Mages hide back from tanks don't lead don't Rambo

One I recommend is full press shield when u closing the opponent, spam Fireball, lightning,dps
Heal with lifegiver when team rogues hit below 60% hp or 35% mana depends the situation. Same with wars but set aa priority to keep a minds on rogues bar

Pet buy tips :always buy one of top 3 arcane pet and feed all the time.
Current top 3 arcane pets are: 1 nekro 2) sns 3)munch mouth
For rogues nekro is a must
For wars mm or nekro
for mages all 3 good
Pet rework tips
If u are pvp mage or war and have an arcane pet besides the above top 3 rework their aa with the one of korruption That means u need to buy a new korruption. Arcane pets u can rework at this case are (stampy, toor, samael, nightshade as well)

read carefully and detailed all our rules

That's the criteria for now guys have fun,gratz to all for th
e top 5

azicheebahan
03-23-2016, 03:19 PM
Gratz guys!!! We are officially top6, proud for all,for new updatees we will let u. know

Erebos
03-23-2016, 03:20 PM
Good luck on guild

herculeans
03-24-2016, 12:20 AM
;).good :banana:

azicheebahan
03-26-2016, 01:56 PM
For guild audition post a ss of ur char or pm someone in game

Sherenah
03-27-2016, 06:27 PM
Azi <3

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

azicheebahan
03-29-2016, 12:25 PM
Reserved ..

Lovedarkangel
03-29-2016, 02:38 PM
I would like to join, im online atm, i dont have nekro or sns :/. I dont pvp anymore. I just do pve, but I do have paragon title. I use to have glinstone weap, i just sold a few days ago. Im active im a lvl 46 rogue with 600+ dmg without pet.
IGN:Lovedarkangel... Thanks :).

azicheebahan
03-30-2016, 03:03 PM
Every week i will be probably giving gratz to all it seems hahaha. Yeah guys nicely done,we.top5,,lets keep it this way

csur
04-16-2016, 05:59 AM
hi hellow :)

ThaAnas
04-20-2016, 03:36 AM
tho, I dont play anymore and I told azi when U gave him TimeKeepers that he also can take my designed logo

reiewaun
05-03-2016, 04:53 PM
Updated rules.tips.caps

msustro
05-09-2016, 01:59 PM
Keep up the great work everyone!

Alx Sangrehell
05-09-2016, 07:34 PM
azi best master
:congratulatory::congratulatory::congratulatory::c ongratulatory::congratulatory::congratulatory:

Goblin'sworld Master
05-21-2016, 09:18 AM
Hi to all tk members!!!
This is our official guild thread and u can get info about details on rules and future events.
Special thanks to thaconan for logo

MASTER :Azicheebahan
OFFICERS:
Jadmaxi
abeseorac
galant
Reiewaun
abatriazib
callurmom
defies
msustro
xiwatchyoucry
jeobug
Biffyt
Killdotcom
fruityx
Pandaycoco
arantzita
kalhiaross
bludot
bosssatan
bezbear

General rules :no spam, no beg, no scams, if u want sell items on other guildies make sure u fair price and not overprice
We are drama free guild!!!problem makers are not wced
Request:To those have multiple accs in guild log on them at least once a week and play a kt map for example,will help a lot to increase our guild rank and value ty

About pvp:no gang,no join Opossite team if there are other guildies in the map, if u do keep it clean and friendly, no dramas.
Our pvp caps:1st:56 lvl 2nd:47-50lvl
For pvp players on second cap recommended lvl to be is 48 and 49 cause it provides many help options and lv maps available for join
Always use GUILD TAG when u PvP to avoid killing each other

Dont spam all the time join if someone is available will help
ABOUT FLAG:if u new on pvp zones and need do some flag aps take a friend or a guildy +-1lvl to help u flag,if someone bothers u while on flagging and kills u ask from guild or friend to join ur team and get the enemy out of the map
How to flag?enter ctf map with ur partner,leave and join back again through guild list ur friend and same does the partner.Map will open and u free to do ur flag aps

About selling in guild:no scam,no lowball or overprice fellow guildies,be fair on prices ,always make discount on price minus taxes of the items cheapest price in auc plus 75% of the tax
That means if the tax is 100k and items lowest price on cs is 2m max price of sell in guild should be 1,825m

Who qualifies to join guild??

1)Lv 46+ players
2)41-45 players that pvp
Whoever has those :
1)arcane ring 2)arcane egg(Magma eligible too)3)glin weapon or arcane weapon or 41 cap weapons,4)not too negative pvp kdr to a difference kills-deaths=-4000 ,5)40+k pve kills,6)least paragon
If someone is invited and doesnt meet requirements pm strictly and only azi to check him,dont get to a fight with him ,we dont want any drama

How to become officer?
Be with us least 3 weeks,fully geared,have nekro or sns,must show loyalty and helpness on pvp or pve and on recruiting based on requirements
being an officer is very important duty ,an officer must work to help guild,provide tips and help on pvp or pve when avaialable
Also must be talkative,good charactered and friendly,must be neutral and solve any problem or a fight if comes up,should listen to both sides and decide whats the best solution
Kicking someone should be the solution when someone is proved guilty of charges

How to become recruiter??
Be with us 1 weak least,have at least arc pet like nekro or sns,least 70+pve kills and infamous .Being a recruiter is a duty and not just a reward
If u want to become recruiter read first and learn all our rules good,if u meet the requirements for becoming recruiter pm azi only to discuss and promo

Look to invite loyals,friends,or another accs that meet though requirements
Recruiters will be evaluated monthly based on their recruitment help:
good recruiters that also help will be added to list for future officer spot
bad ones that dont have done not even 1 recruit will be demoted

If u not recruiter and want inv someone make sure he meets the requirements before u ask a recruiter or an officer to inv.That means all members should know which our requirements to recruit someone to guild

If u need to leave for a while notify an officer or master,if u join and leave result will be only to be banned from guild permanently
Now with expansion live every week all non pvp players must lv up at least to 47 to show activeness
IF u dont want lv up or cant cause of some reason PM azi so he knows
read carefully and detailed all our rules

Recommended pvp-pve buildsThat is for 56 lvl recommendations
For rogue:
aimed shot 5/5
packs 5/5
nox 4/5 except upgrade strengthen shot)y
pierce 3/5 (except upgrade gouging rush & leading dagger)
passives 5/5 damage critical dex strength int speed
3/5 armor\
masteries all on nox
for war :
5/5 jugg and veng blood and axe throw
4/5 windmill (except upgrade cripple)
4/5 horn of renew (except upgrade challenge
4/5 skyward (except upgrade efortless execution
passives 5/5 damage strength 3/5 speed
masteries 1/10 on axe throw and windmill
all rest to juggernaut

Wars never retreat,always lead
On pvp swap venge blood to jugg and windmill with axe throw
Use jugg first on pvp then spam axe skyward dps .Use horn when teammates around 60% of total hp or lower
If u using arc sword try to proc before u go on to lead on the clash
Tips :always buy one of top 3 arcane pet and feed all the t
ime.
Current top 3 arcane pets are: 1 nekro 2) sns 3)munch mouth
For rogues nekro is a must
For wars mm or nekro
for mages all 3 good
That's the criteria for now guys have fun,gratz to all for th
e top 5
Hi bro, im Gobelinpriest a sorcerer lv 53, i was 49 when i join the guild! I have arcane ring full glacial +stand mind, mythic staff hexblast ...and bmthe best armor for my level! I have many mythic pets, magma, limon and his brother...my best pet is swift, i know how to use swift in pvp and pve! I solote tridin elite 1rst map! And i just start at lv 46 with the lv up boost ...so i just have 20+pvekills... u have recommended build for pvp mages?

Envoyé de mon 6045Y en utilisant Tapatalk

reiewaun
05-23-2016, 07:07 AM
will get on to it meanwhile start raising ur pve kills xd

Goblin'sworld Master
05-23-2016, 10:26 AM
Ok! ٩( 🔥ω🔥 )ﻭ

Envoyé de mon 6045Y en utilisant Tapatalk

reiewaun
05-27-2016, 06:02 AM
Updated requirements and tips,mage skill recommend soon to be posted

Alx Sangrehell
05-31-2016, 06:23 PM
good guild :,)

Juvisavburst
06-06-2016, 03:38 AM
I want to join azi, its me zero. The war. We were officers in dunno once. I wanted to follow when u took the lead at time keepers. U said u'll take me as an officer. I said lemme say a gb to cutiee. I dont know what happened..lost over. I left dunno and u were not there to invite me. Anyways my op war is dead now. Only fight on events. Ill join by it nd play a few sometimes if u want. But my main is new rogue i made sometime ago. I'll send u an ss or u can see me on AL. Juvisavburst. TKs rock. Keep up.. =)

Ceoge
06-06-2016, 06:42 AM
good guild :))

dinzly
06-11-2016, 11:50 AM
nice & friendly guild..thx for inviting me in[emoji4] [emoji4]

AL ign : Ulleros

Klompe
07-01-2016, 02:30 PM
Arcane ring isn't as good anymore. Glintstone weapons are obsolete. Please update the rules soon. :D

reiewaun
07-10-2016, 04:15 PM
Arcane ring isn't as good anymore. Glintstone weapons are obsolete. Please update the rules soon. :D

any suuggesstion instead of arc ring??xd

flluby2
07-21-2016, 12:23 PM
Looking good :watermelon:. Just read through the main post. :eagerness: One qs, is Azi = Timepixie? i might have some qs up my sleeves.

Rashid Khan
07-23-2016, 06:43 AM
Post By HASSIFEB

Dear All Friends,

This is really appreciable of our master, Officers and our guild mates.
One thing remember always in real life too...

1) Loyalty , 2) Honest, 3) Hard Work, these attributes help you to bring a accomplishment in your life.

without help to each other we cannot success in real life too, team work always give up and joy in our life.
"You can't get there by bus, only by hard work and risk and by not quite knowing what you're doing. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover will be yourself."

reiewaun
07-24-2016, 06:57 PM
Looking good :watermelon:. Just read through the main post. :eagerness: One qs, is Azi = Timepixie? i might have some qs up my sleeves.

Yep. He is...

devilMors
08-06-2016, 08:30 AM
Keeping time... I wish to have such an ability...