PDA

View Full Version : Top Players nowadays!

Titanium
02-29-2016, 10:34 AM
Top Player is the new sensation. Useless aps can be farmed with macros. Nameless rogues are macroing to get in TOP PLAYER LEADERBOARD.

Leaderboard lost it's purpose when exploits are around for some people to use them . Remember few seasons ago those PvE kills in arena ? Same thing once again for people who know how to take advantage and get a free banner.

I hope STS is aware of their game being exploited with any ocassion by some of their clients when are some losers who are farming legitly. #1 top rogue.... I can't stop laughing !

lucaskane2480
02-29-2016, 10:51 AM
Top Player is the new sensation. Useless app can be farmed with macros. Nameless rogues are macroing to get in TOP PLAYER LEADERBOARD.

Leaderboard lost it's purpose when exploits are around for some "smart people" to use them . Remember few seasons ago those PvE kills in arena ? Same thing.

I hope STS is aware of their game being exploited with any ocassion by some of their clients when are some losers who are farming legitly. #1 top rogue.... I can't stop laughing ! Well to be fair it's really easy to farm the elite apas and pretty much all the other apas besides pvp.. Pvp takes quite awhile to get, 10k kills as well as 10k flags. And also, ifs actually harder than you think to "macro" the new apas.. Elite nordr, tindirin, and glinstone are very hard maps.. As well as the other ones, not hard, but kinda hard to set up a "macro" to kill a boss that moves to different spots while you fight.

Allows.
02-29-2016, 11:11 AM
Well to be fair it's really easy to farm the elite apas and pretty much all the other apas besides pvp.. Pvp takes quite awhile to get, 10k kills as well as 10k flags. And also, ifs actually harder than you think to "macro" the new apas.. Elite nordr, tindirin, and glinstone are very hard maps.. As well as the other ones, not hard, but kinda hard to set up a "macro" to kill a boss that moves to different spots while you fight.

yea why dont we give people who are botting banners too?

Jazzi
02-29-2016, 11:27 AM
From what I hear botting, macroing, exploiting and basicly cheating have been popular amongst the "top" players since the early days f the games. Why bother now?
As for "nameless" wasn't everyone nameless at some point?
Last but not least I really don't see using a macro for the maps nordr and up especially on a rogue being possible. Either way I think you know at least as good as I do, if not better, that 80% of the players on the leaderboard have, are and are going to cheat every single time an opportunity presents itself.

lucaskane2480
02-29-2016, 11:29 AM

How do you know they are botting? Do you have proof? Just because you're not on the list doesn't mean others haven't earned it ;)

Ssneakykills
02-29-2016, 11:51 AM

We are if you hadn't noticed.

Leaderboard is a complete mess the only way to solve this is take botting more seriously sts and actually take on board and investigate reports as I've reported many players botting/exploiting too many times. Clean bots/cheats implement seasonal leaderboard/monitor reported players. I've got many friends who work hard in game to be on the leaderboard and it's a insult to them that players bot past them and act like they legitly worked hard to be on the leaderboard.

Same for pvp but you know they still choose not to act on anything

Remiem
02-29-2016, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the feedback you guys. Botting is a very serious offense and, as you can see, has far reaching effects on the game. We will be doing our very best to identify players participating in this very toxic behavior and take appropriate action. Remember, though, keep accusations off of the forums please. If you see behavior in game that breaks the ToS for Spacetime's games please report it in as much detail as possible to support.spacetimestudios.com.

Oezheasate
02-29-2016, 05:53 PM
Thanks for the feedback you guys. Botting is a very serious offense and, as you can see, has far reaching effects on the game. We will be doing our very best to identify players participating in this very toxic behavior and take appropriate action. Remember, though, keep accusations off of the forums please. If you see behavior in game that breaks the ToS for Spacetime's games please report it in as much detail as possible to support.spacetimestudios.com.

Sounds good on paper but between the month it will take support to answer, the more pressing matters of expansion and new skill mastery and most of all, your totally overwhelmed staff, due to not being enough of you guys in sts, nothing will happen and thats a sad fact people aiming at lb will have to accept.

lucaskane2480
02-29-2016, 06:07 PM
Sounds good on paper but between the month it will take support to answer, the more pressing matters of expansion and new skill mastery and most of all, your totally overwhelmed staff, due to not being enough of you guys in sts, nothing will happen and thats a sad fact people aiming at lb will have to accept.

Agreed.. They have a lot to do other than waste time on something that isn't actually happening..

Extreme2014
02-29-2016, 06:47 PM
Check Kazineeo Gamer Al on YouTube and the latest video shows bots earning gold which I think this is true.

Schnitzel
02-29-2016, 06:54 PM

Lets start with those bots that are attacking poor Jonathan (NPC) in Windmoore tavern.
The poor guy, got an arrow in his chest, yet gets attacked by those lvl15 bot warriors

And I'd gladly be proven wrong, but there's rumors of how a former dev once caught one of those LB botters, and told him not to do it again, but Wow! look at all those kills that botter has racked up, months maybe years after that catch!

Zylx
02-29-2016, 06:55 PM
It's like playing chess with a robot that can compute all possible outcomes at once.

It's a crutch that removes the need to have a lot of time.

It's competing with an ever-increasing statistic.

I think STS should experiment with random mob placement so botting wouldnt be fruitfull

lucaskane2480
02-29-2016, 08:02 PM
Lets start with those bots that are attacking poor Jonathan (NPC) in Windmoore tavern.
The poor guy, got an arrow in his chest, yet gets attacked by those lvl15 bot warriors

And I'd gladly be proven wrong, but there's rumors of how a former dev once caught one of those LB botters, and told him not to do it again, but Wow! look at all those kills that botter has racked up, months maybe years after that catch!

This player that was told not to bot again I do believe I know who you are talking about.. But to be honest, what that player did for kills was not botting.. They exploited a bug in the game, which is different.

Schnitzel
02-29-2016, 08:05 PM
This player that was told not to bot again I do believe I know who you are talking about.. But to be honest, what that player did for kills was not botting.. They exploited a bug in the game, which is different.

Nonetheless, exploiting a game isn't allowed either

And really? Running WT4 (or whatever map) for hours on end doesn't seem suspicious to you?

Al is the best
02-29-2016, 08:19 PM
Speaking of top players, that imbaaaack guy is op in pvp

lucaskane2480
02-29-2016, 09:04 PM

And really? Running WT4 (or whatever map) for hours on end doesn't seem suspicious to you?

No it doesn't, as many people (not just AL) play games for hours on end, as well as players also share accounts(which is against TOS I believe) so not everyone bots, and for top players it's again, harder than people think to bot.. You can't bot getting 10k flags or 10k pvp kills, which are achievements you NEED to be apart of the top players list.

lucaskane2480
02-29-2016, 09:09 PM
Check Kazineeo Gamer Al on YouTube and the latest video shows bots earning gold which I think this is true.

What is the point of them doing that?

Befs
02-29-2016, 09:39 PM
What is the point of them doing that?

The macro was not intended to do that, it went awry somewhere.

lucaskane2480
02-29-2016, 09:43 PM
The macro was not intended to do that, it went awry somewhere.
Lol I know that but like what's the reasoning of them being there in the first place?

Energizeric
03-01-2016, 01:00 AM
It only really matters who is on the leaderboard when the season ends. My guess is that by the time the season ends, all the usual names will be back on the leaderboard.

konafez
03-01-2016, 02:28 AM

Nope, when I'm bored I will in wt4 all day, at one point I set a goal for myself of 2k kills a day. It got to the point my guildies would joke with me that they did make maps after outpost and I should try them. And every kill I got..I got it the good old honest way

lucaskane2480
03-01-2016, 04:02 AM
Nope, when I'm bored I will in wt4 all day, at one point I set a goal for myself of 2k kills a day. It got to the point my guildies would joke with me that they did make maps after outpost and I should try them. And every kill I got..I got it the good old honest way exactly.. Not everyone who has a lot of kills botted to get those kills.. People just assume "oh he cheated!" When people are on the pve leaderboard. I knew a mage back in season 5 that spent 7-9 hours running wt4, and kraag 4 to go form 500k kills to 999k to snag top mage spot for that season. He worked hard. As do many other top players.

Oezheasate
03-01-2016, 05:34 AM
Agreed.. They have a lot to do other than waste time on something that isn't actually happening..

If u quote me please dont make people believe im saying something which im not, people very much bot, most of the lb players bot, but sts wont do anything against it due to the reasons i already mentioned.

Donquixoth
03-01-2016, 06:45 AM
Leaderboard should be resetted every season. This will make Old player stand on top forever and New player have no chance to put their name on it.

Ssneakykills
03-01-2016, 10:03 AM
Leaderboard should be resetted every season. This will make Old player stand on top forever and New player have no chance to put their name on it.

If they are going to implement that they need to monitor botting and sort it out otherwise people with bot every season for lb

greekAL
03-02-2016, 05:10 AM
Just stay online 24/7 and wait at corners to see who boting will help a lot :-P

ThaAnas
03-02-2016, 02:22 PM
what does that mean... this thread... someone sad that I took his position?
are you too lazy to farm for new aps ?
happy you did once all aps and you will get every season top player banner?
I farmed for every single aps .. alone, in party, as fast as possible if you got too lazy to farm for it (because merching, playin pvp with arcane sword, etc.)
then I m sorry to say that.. but u dont deserve that your name is written on it :D
looking forward to climb the leaderboard
... you should better complain about that overpowered sword (proc too often too much dmg), or that the prices so low, or that weekly plat events come up, or glinstone set rogue and mage too underpowered, or value of all items are lost :D
make yourself useful and start a thread for that
;)

Titanium
03-02-2016, 04:33 PM
I farmed for every single aps .. alone, in party, as fast as possible if you got too lazy to farm for it (because merching, playin pvp with arcane sword, etc.)
then I m sorry to say that.. but u dont deserve that your name is written on it :D
... you should better complain about that overpowered sword (proc too often too much dmg), or that the prices so low, or that weekly plat events come up, or glinstone set rogue and mage too underpowered, or value of all items are lost :D
;)

Sadly, but I'm on my way to retirement. If I wanted to be in any leaderboard, i would be. But not when other players are cheating. And since i'm 95% sure I won't come back at least for more than 9months or even better, forever. I let my own skills talk for me. I don't need a banner to prove what I can do. Let the party started. ELONDRIAN IS QUITTING! :excitement: :excitement: :excitement:

lucaskane2480
03-02-2016, 04:45 PM
;)

I'm assuming this is top rogue at the moment.. I have messaged this person and have gotten a reply, so I'm sure they don't bot.. Just putting hard work in. Not EVERY player on lb bots.. Just because you aren't on the list and are lazy to get on lb(which is extremely easy with hard work) doesn't mean the players who put hard work in bots. I agree with you on this!

Zylx
03-02-2016, 09:30 PM
I'm assuming this is top rogue at the moment.. I have messaged this person and have gotten a reply, so I'm sure they don't bot.. Just putting hard work in. Not EVERY player on lb bots.. Just because you aren't on the list and are lazy to get on lb(which is extremely easy with hard work) doesn't mean the players who put hard work in bots. I agree with you on this!

The problem isn't necessarily being jealous of people who work harder than me, but rather the issue that people are out there who are working less than those who aren't getting rewarded for the same actions. No one can keep up with a good bot, we're all humans. We eat, sleep, poop, work, and have some kind of life. Bots can go on and on to no end.

Surely there is a reasonable timeframe for someone to achieve these grindsome APs, and obviously people who are quick to obtain them are going to rub off as suspicious. These concerns should be taken advantage of, especially this early in the AP release. Usually botters prime themselves with this kind of stuff.

It's ethically and morally wrong to bot. End of story. Botting ruins the integrity of the game and it rewards people who dont deserve it.

Sure not everyone on LB bots, but some do and they need to be dealt with. Besides, if you botted your way to the top and find out you get banned the next day, you shouldnt be angry with anyone. It's not like you did any work.

Htiek
03-03-2016, 04:52 AM
Sadly, but I'm on my way to retirement. If I wanted to be in any leaderboard, i would be. But not when other players are cheating. And since i'm 95% sure I won't come back at least for more than 9months or even better, forever. I let my own skills talk for me. I don't need a banner to prove what I can do. Let the party started. ELONDRIAN IS QUITTING! :excitement: :excitement: :excitement:

Well said. You are not alone, we are on same boat. :banana::banana::banana:

Suentous PO
03-03-2016, 09:56 AM
I'm assuming this is top rogue at the moment.. I have messaged this person and have gotten a reply, so I'm sure they don't bot.. Just putting hard work in.

Getting a response to a pm is does not mean they don't bot. One of pls most well known botters was (still is) a no lifer who had no problem responding as he used a bot.

Titanium
03-03-2016, 12:49 PM

I'm gonna reply to this one more time, cause I think people are going to think I have a problem with every top player from the leaderboard. I know 75% are macro-users who are doing new aps.

If I wanted to macro, I would macro and be there and not even care about it. But since i find these new aps very offending to all previous top players who worked hard since season 1-2 to get 10k flags which isn't a easy ap, then i have the all reasons in the world to be intrigued about the fairness in macroing.

But since you think I'm jealous about you and other top players. Here are my aps. Some of the aps i made them from mistake .... bummer!

Befs
03-03-2016, 06:05 PM
Can you stop please? All thread you make is for complain. It makes people tired for hearing complain so much.

You say you will retire. If game no fun for you please retire. No need complain for ruin fun for new player like me.

This thread will most likely help the game in the long run, not ruin it. Macros are a serious issue and are ruining the game for tons of people.

Schnitzel
03-03-2016, 06:35 PM
Can you stop please? All thread you make is for complain. It makes people tired for hearing complain so much.

You say you will retire. If game no fun for you please retire. No need complain for ruin fun for new player like me.

It makes people even more tired to know that they've worked so much to get their reward/spot on the LB, and someone else just cheats (bots) their way onto the LB, without putting any real effort.

Ticklish
03-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Hmm. Previously, people were complaining because leaderboards were stagnant. Now that they introduced new APs, people complain that leaderboarders are botting their way to the LB.

I will only comment here because I was able to complete some APs WITHOUT MUCH EFFORT. All it took was teamwork and chitchat. Time (and apparently, APs) fly when you're having fun. I was in a party with two rogue leaderboarders and another who was just doing the APs even though he isn't running for LB. Who would do that? Dedicated pve farmers who like reaching some sort of tangible goal (i.e. AP with title).

I doubt STS was trying to minimize the plight of those who plowed their way to 10k ctf flags. However many of those who have completed this have also earned their banner reward from seasons past. And then they just sit pretty, wait for new map APs which take zero effort, and go back to PvPing and some pve kills on the side to ensure LB spot. How is that also fair to those who have time to do APs other than PvP flags?

While I agree that botting is a serious issue and is unfair to legit players, I think it is also unfair to insinuate that newcomers to the LB got there by cheating.

That mass banning that happened yesterday? That's how it feels to be wrongly accused in public. And while each person knows his innocence, there is still that stigma of being made to feel like a cheater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oezheasate
03-04-2016, 03:12 AM
Sts ban already all bot yesterday. Maybe no perfect but they make good effort

Well known botters are still around, some may have gotten banned but not all so this thread is important and needed.

Oezheasate
03-04-2016, 03:31 AM
Hmm. Previously, people were complaining because leaderboards were stagnant. Now that they introduced new APs, people complain that leaderboarders are botting their way to the LB.

I will only comment here because I was able to complete some APs WITHOUT MUCH EFFORT. All it took was teamwork and chitchat. Time (and apparently, APs) fly when you're having fun. I was in a party with two rogue leaderboarders and another who was just doing the APs even though he isn't running for LB. Who would do that? Dedicated pve farmers who like reaching some sort of tangible goal (i.e. AP with title).

I doubt STS was trying to minimize the plight of those who plowed their way to 10k ctf flags. However many of those who have completed this have also earned their banner reward from seasons past. And then they just sit pretty, wait for new map APs which take zero effort, and go back to PvPing and some pve kills on the side to ensure LB spot. How is that also fair to those who have time to do APs other than PvP flags?

While I agree that botting is a serious issue and is unfair to legit players, I think it is also unfair to insinuate that newcomers to the LB got there by cheating.

That mass banning that happened yesterday? That's how it feels to be wrongly accused in public. And while each person knows his innocence, there is still that stigma of being made to feel like a cheater.

The new aps being fun? The pt u were in perhaps but the aps are just mindnumbing, an attempt by sts to brainwash us.

Titanium
03-04-2016, 05:20 AM

I'm living in democracy. I'm expressing my own thoughts being respectful and not breaking ToS. My thoughts can be stupid or smart. I let the people make their ideas about what i have to say. If nobody will not give their feedback on forum, then don't expect any changes in game too. I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing this for you , for your friends, for my friend , for people which they don't know AL has a forum , ETC . Ok?

I know I'm the "most loved" person in game/forum. Everybody figured that out... I have so much love to give ! :D

If I will quit it's my own problem. Not yours nor people who "adore" me. I'm feeling not satisfied with the current content of the game. Maybe next season I will come back.

Ticklish
03-04-2016, 09:28 AM
The new aps being fun? The pt u were in perhaps but the aps are just mindnumbing, an attempt by sts to brainwash us.

No one is forcing us to do the APs. If you want to do them, that's your decision and only yours. No brainwashing there. Leaderboarders for sure want to do them to retain their rank. But would you prefer that they put in work or just let the same people sit and wait for the season to end so they can get their banner for the nth time?

The only issue here is botting. Which I hope STS resolves soon because it is truly unfair. But the new APs are an attempt to drive top players to choose their path wisely in gaining APs for their place in the leaderboards. It is also a test of camaraderie, because higher elite APs are difficult to complete without a good and consistent party.

Veenihiv
03-04-2016, 09:43 AM
I'm living in democracy. I'm expressing my own thoughts being respectful and not breaking ToS. My thoughts can be stupid or smart. I let the people make their ideas about what i have to say. If nobody will not give their feedback on forum, then don't expect any changes in game too. I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing this for you , for your friends, for my friend , for people which they don't know AL has a forum , ETC . Ok?

I know I'm the "most loved" person in game/forum. Everybody figured that out... I have so much love to give ! :D

If I will quit it's my own problem. Not yours nor people who "adore" me. I'm feeling not satisfied with the current content of the game. Maybe next season I will come back.

Not everyone hates u...... As U said u certainly have ur right of expressing your opinion on this current issue ....
I definitely support you on this :D

Titanium
03-04-2016, 12:02 PM
No one is forcing us to do the APs. If you want to do them, that's your decision and only yours. No brainwashing there. Leaderboarders for sure want to do them to retain their rank. But would you prefer that they put in work or just let the same people sit and wait for the season to end so they can get their banner for the nth time?

The only issue here is botting. Which I hope STS resolves soon because it is truly unfair. But the new APs are an attempt to drive top players to choose their path wisely in gaining APs for their place in the leaderboards. It is also a test of camaraderie, because higher elite APs are difficult to complete without a good and consistent party.

If wasn't no booting then those aps were fun. Competitivity hell yeah ! But since booters are out there.... Well , I wouldn't find fun those aps aswell. Also I want to reffer to your previous post which made me think about something else. Since 10k flags is a long time-run ap and and not easy to complete one. Then that ap should really define the top player leaderboard. And not useless aps which can be booted by chrome users.

Oezheasate
03-04-2016, 06:04 PM

I'd expect more challenging aps, in a good way, challenging for the brain, requiring actual skill.