PDA

View Full Version : Where/how to farm finesse/fury/mind With lix.👍 Tipps n tricks

Devoleb
02-29-2016, 03:23 PM
First of all: this isnt going to be a full guide.
I just want to share my experience and give one or two hints.

This will be more focussed on rogue because more people where asking me about that; warriors and sorcerer please read points: 1, 2, 5, 6.
If the feedback will be good enough, ill do two more threads for mage and warrior.

First, hit Shaz and Klaas, if you get a speed lix, it will make pulling easier.

2. As mentioned often here: make sure you have a DOT build because the more dmg ticks you apply to the mobs, the more chances you get to drop a jewel.
-> 2.1. I as a rogue have all Points in strength (better than dex for jewel farming with an elix), trap, nox Bolt and razors.

3. Make sure to use a weak weapon like some daggers.
->The reason is simple: the More dmg ticks, the More chances to gain jewels, so you want to kill slowly with low dmg and many ticks.

4. The tactic you want to use is: pull as much mobs as you can fast, while doing that, you may have razors active. (The jewels dont drop on the ground, they directly go to your inv. So dont worry while pulling)
->4.1 after pulling them, drop a charged trap. This will pull all mobs in range to one point if you did the skill upgrade on trap.
->4.2 if the trap pulled them, its time for a charged nox. Charge and fire nox till they are all dead and watch the jewels rain.

5. Now about the maps: from my experience, shuyal undim fields seems the best because its easy and fast to pull there. Also, there are shielded mobs! If you apply dot on them, they dont die but still have a chance to drop jewels.
The second best map seems to be the Forrest breach for me.
->5.1. You decide whether you choose the elite or normal maps.
If you choose the elite version, you can farm longer on one map because the mobs will need more damage ticks to die and therefore offer more chances for a jewel on each mob.

6. Most important thing: dont waste any time on bosses, pull fast and much, if there arent enough mobs in the map anymore, switch.

7. You can transfer this technique to farming any jewels, but inform yourself first where the jewel of your desire drops in the location drop guide of Ravager:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?243927-Jewel-Drop-info

More tips, and feedback as well as corrections are welcome. Lets help all jewel farmers. More jewels=More happy players=More happy comunity. Yay. \(^-^)/

Greetings, Devoleb.

Schnitzel
02-29-2016, 10:57 PM
Good job Devoleb!

seraneyla
02-29-2016, 11:28 PM
Hey thanks.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

alfred052398
03-01-2016, 04:28 AM
Do you have to do this in a normal or elite maps? What's your average drops for cracked and damaged.

Thanks and pretty good guide b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wangkj
03-01-2016, 04:30 AM
I get around 6k worth if jewel per run in wilds not bad

Veenihiv
03-01-2016, 07:45 AM
Even if r f2p player don't worry......
First get a STR build if u r rogue or mage and use DOT Build.
Then use a weak weapon or no weapon at all!!!
Rush to Shuyal 2nd map (Normal) and kill all the mobs at the 1st section
After finishing reset and do it again
It might not be " Raining " jewels like in jewel elixir But u will
still get a gud amount of them....
I don't know ur opinion on this... But it sure worked for me !! :D

Devoleb
03-01-2016, 11:54 AM
Good job Devoleb!

Thanks! :) i appreciate your feedback

Devoleb
03-01-2016, 11:59 AM
Even if r f2p player don't worry......
First get a STR build if u r rogue or mage and use DOT Build.
Then use a weak weapon or no weapon at all!!!
Rush to Shuyal 2nd map (Normal) and kill all the mobs at the 1st section
After finishing reset and do it again
It might not be " Raining " jewels like in jewel elixir But u will
still get a gud amount of them....
I don't know ur opinion on this... But it sure worked for me !! :D

Hey veenihiv!
In this case, if you use no elix it doesn't matter which build you got or if you do dot.
Because without a elix, jewels only drop after killing a mob. So if you like to farm jewels normal, go fully geared and with high damage -> in this case its "more kills, more jewels" so the speed with which you kill the mobs is the important factor here, not dot

Hope this helps you farming ;)

Devoleb
03-01-2016, 12:19 PM
Do you have to do this in a normal or elite maps? What's your average drops for cracked and damaged.

Thanks and pretty good guide b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated that under point 5.1. ;) thanks for the feedback

mishafeng
03-24-2016, 12:57 PM
This is without jewel elix?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk