PDA

View Full Version : First 30 min

fallencry
07-06-2011, 06:39 AM
So I'm gonna list a couple things that I found annoying,
1. I use simpacks(health pots) like its no ones business.
2. An the biggest annoyance is that every mob has a range weapon, how am I gonna be able to tank properly in range fights? Won't happen, an I notice that because every mob can now hit me now that running around doesn't work.
First impression
Will be a good game, just really needs more melee involved because its very annoying not being able to at least use range to your advantage like you could in PL.

fallencry
07-06-2011, 06:47 AM
I have also played every class n I would have to say due to the 0 defense of engineer this class is going to be difficult to play due to every mob can hit you regardless of range. I also did spend the 50 plat for all 3 of my character's n I notice that w.o the help of better armor this game would be a lot harder.

mike1298
07-06-2011, 06:49 AM
Erm. How are you guys already playing?

WJJ
07-06-2011, 07:10 AM
I have also played every class n I would have to say due to the 0 defense of engineer this class is going to be difficult to play due to every mob can hit you regardless of range. I also did spend the 50 plat for all 3 of my character's n I notice that w.o the help of better armor this game would be a lot harder.

They make u spend play to use all 3 classes in a beta?

fallencry
07-06-2011, 07:29 AM

They make u spend play to use all 3 classes in a beta?

No you have the same option to buy class slots n a starter beta option that allows you to get lvl 1-15 green gear pots extra bag slots n cash for 50 plat