PDA

View Full Version : Exemplify's thoughts on SL

Exemplify
07-06-2011, 08:11 AM
After playing for an hour I felt like the game runs very smooth (thank you sts). One issue im having so far with operative class is having gone through most of my stimulate packs as was said in another thread. Enemies seem to blast you harder than starter missions in PL but all in all I am impressed. Very fun. If anyone is having troubles with the camera go to options and untick the chase camera. Hope everyone is enjoying the beta! Thanks Sts!

KingFu
07-06-2011, 08:15 AM
When'd it come out!??! Downloading now. When did it come? ??? Lol

Flowman
07-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Have you seen anyone with the upgraded premium characters? Is it worth the 50 plat? And can you upgrade after the original offer screen?

mrTOUCHER
07-06-2011, 09:13 AM
I'm also curious if you can at a later time.

The ingame plat system doesn't work for me.

Lesrider
07-06-2011, 09:15 AM
Upgraded premium characters? WTF? You serious?

Futumsh
07-06-2011, 09:29 AM
The 'upgraded premium characters' are just a shortcut (with a discount) for newbie item packs and things people commonly purchase for their characters (inventory and auction slots if I remember correctly). Currently you can only get them in that form in the tutorial. You can always purchase equivalent stuff later, just it isn't packaged together like that.

Exemplify
07-06-2011, 09:44 AM
I have a character for each class and so far I've been playing operative the most. Everyone seems to be nice in game. I seem to be having problems opening crates. Idk if its my phone or just a little touchy. I like the bonus rooms where u need a certain class to open. makes you want every class in your party

fallencry
07-06-2011, 09:55 AM
I have a character for each class and so far I've been playing operative the most. Everyone seems to be nice in game. I seem to be having problems opening crates. Idk if its my phone or just a little touchy. I like the bonus rooms where u need a certain class to open. makes you want every class in your party

Same here with crates.