PDA

View Full Version : Beta tester items?

laquint
06-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Seeing how there are few players but this games growing..It would be nice if like everyone that makes it to like lvl 13+ by the next game update gets like a special armor for there class and weapon and stuff..

Royce
06-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Early adopters already got some stuff like maxed inventory space. I'm not opposed to this idea but since armor and weapons are only really good until a new expansion comes out with higher level stuff, it seems like a lot of trouble for what will be an insignificant reward before long.

flaimdude
06-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Players who joined before the customization gets going should get something cool. Same with the guilds, same with the player houses, same with the pets. Not something completely game-changing or so epic that anybody who doesn't have it looks lame, but something that says, "hey, I was here a while ago, and I'm still here. I'm cool like that." :)

Esus
06-07-2010, 12:31 AM
Yeah!! Reward us old timers(players who have been playing since the initial release of the game) with something fancy!

Violentsaint
06-07-2010, 03:27 AM
Yeah!! Reward us old timers(players who have been playing since the initial release of the game) with something fancy!

theve given us an epic game to play, i cant ask for a better reward than that :)

SlipperyJim
06-07-2010, 09:55 AM
As Royce noted, the old-timers already have a few perks. For example, I have 250 inventory spots on each of my characters ... for FREE! :)

KronicDecay
06-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Lol i wondered how i got those without paying for em

smokescreen
06-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Glad i bough an extra character spot a long time ago...

KronicDecay
06-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Also another one ive noticed is i now have 4 slots. 2 were taken and then one got merged
from fnord and now i have a 4th slot i didnt pay for so thanks!

Esus
06-07-2010, 05:48 PM
As Royce noted, the old-timers already have a few perks. For example, I have 250 inventory spots on each of my characters ... for FREE! :)

Also another one ive noticed is i now have 4 slots. 2 were taken and then one got merged
from fnord and now i have a 4th slot i didnt pay for so thanks!

theve given us an epic game to play, i cant ask for a better reward than that :)

Touché...I had forgotten about these perks when I had posted, well played.

Splurd
06-08-2010, 05:29 AM
This game never was in beta. Least not a open beta.

nathanyc
06-08-2010, 10:21 AM
we are playing the beta, that is why

Mobdropper
06-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Wonder when it will stop being beta though? When pvp is finely tuned? When there's more depth to the game? Dunno :(

Justg
06-08-2010, 12:53 PM
We're not in Beta, the game is Live. We are still adding features, and hope to for years to come!

King Richie
06-08-2010, 12:58 PM
and hope to for years to come! Thats really nice to hear .. as i will be here till the end of PL i cant see myself playing any other mmo while this is still offering new things to do and constantly getting better !

Mobdropper
06-08-2010, 01:03 PM
We're not in Beta, the game is Live. We are still adding features, and hope to for years to come!

Oh ok, thanks for the clarification :)

Splurd
06-08-2010, 09:37 PM

Nudges.

For a game that is live tho, you gotta admit you guys are doing alot of bug fixing. *whistles innocently*

But yes, this game was released as a live product, not as a beta product.