PDA

View Full Version : What you farm for gold?

xZauiflele
03-01-2016, 11:52 AM
Hey Guys,
We all know about new expansion, we may need more and more gold to survive after client 1.5.
I noticed slowly slowly all farmable items prices going down, Most of the earning moved to plats user. The major thing which could not be ignored that f2p is most important part of all games, while game moving to less inspiring for f2p's. I am not being negative also i don't got anything to be optimistic. Instability already flooded out 80% merchants from the market and profit from each deal is less and higher chance for loss. And what i supposed to say through this thread is, we have a big expansion. We need something new to farm or existing one with improved price and drop rates.

See fangs price
See ren'gol price
See Eggs price (Not much changed but eggs are very hard to sell)
(lol rest of my gold in stash, don't take it like im broke and i need to post it, i aim for f2p welfare and more fun)
I don't mean to buy anything on current cheap price from this farming. We should be blessed to login, run and save for future as a f2p.

oekeone
03-01-2016, 12:04 PM
*blank*........

xZauiflele
03-01-2016, 12:12 PM
Do we need to depend on third party software?

oekeone
03-01-2016, 12:50 PM
Sorry I did not know

Veenihiv
03-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Do we need to depend on third party software?

You're f2p ??!!

Jazzi
03-02-2016, 04:49 AM
The situation was worse at the end of last season tbh. But yeah things are headed that way for sure. Lets hope the new expansion comes soon lol

konafez
03-02-2016, 04:56 AM
The situation was worse at the end of last season tbh. But yeah things are headed that way for sure. Lets hope the new expansion comes soon lol

Locks selling for 3k , blood gems selling for 1.5k ...yeh it was rough times

xutreuqux
03-02-2016, 06:12 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/03/02/f109357ade1ddcd5436cc5238fd4cc9f.jpg

Sent from my LG-H540 using Tapatalk

Foumagus
03-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Massive is still 100k --> make rengols , craft and sell
( or buy each for 8k , craft to massive and sell )

Yo will never know me for I lurk in the shadows.
Feel free to talk to me
IGN : Foumagus

Luciano Lobo
03-02-2016, 11:47 AM
If you wanna have fun in the game set yourself a goal to buy what you REALLY want and farm for it. This game is not for saving money like in real life for living.

Vaibhav Khetmar
03-05-2016, 06:38 AM
If i say last night we farm ren fir gold but niw because of arcane deary bug ren is no longer stuff to farm
This bug ruin my 1 mounth farm.

Gouiwaa9000
03-05-2016, 06:55 AM
This is a major problem in the game , now with the deary bug the only item left to farm are fangs.... More and more players are farming them , while the amount of people who use them is stable. This drops the price making them less and less worth to farm. They already dropped by 10k , if they become worthless all f2p players will be stuck with the amount of gold they have. Right now I'm struggling to save up 800k to keep me alive for 1.5client . Sts should rly look in to this. What's the point of having so many maps in game if almost all the players who actually still do pve only run wt4/elite rengol/km3 ? This are the only maps I have visited for around 4 months..... AL can easly be the best mmo RPG of 2016 if this problem will be fixed . We need atleast 5-6 maps that drop useful items , so that people won't be based on one. all of those items should be used to make something useful , but no insanely hard to get . This should keep the demand up leaving a stable price . The problem with fangs is that only a small amount of players actually use them to craft vials of orcsbane . with the new expansion , we should get some simple items ( not to op ) that can be crafted from a small amount of treadeble materials that drop in elites . If the amount of fangs needed for glind set would be let's say... 100-150 a huge amount of people would be using them , keeping the price up for people that farm them to sell.