PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 2, 2016

Remiem
03-01-2016, 05:25 PM
It's time to LEVEL UP!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

Double XP Week

As a new expansion approaches, it comes time to muster up your strength, dust off your weapon, and hit that cap! This week, earn Double XP in all Arlor maps for all characters and pets. Add on an XP elixir for even more fun!

New Guild Hall Available!

Have you ever wanted to have a private guild party on the deck of the Dragon's Jewel? Well--you can't. That ship belongs to a different Captain. BUT, you can now own one of the Jewel's sister ships. The Fleet Ship guild hall will be available for purchase starting tomorrow, 3/2 for 75 platinum. It comes complete with all of the usual guild hall amenities, with a fun little addition--Fleet Cannons! Fire them off for a chance to earn gold--or suffer a bloody death and be sent down to Davy Jones' locker!

Game Updates

Entangling Trap

Thanks to your feedback on last week's Skill Mastery post, we discovered that the Razor Wire upgrade for Entangling Trap was not working as intended. We've made the following changes in order to bring it in line with its intended design:

Entangling Trap "Razor Wire" upgrade now has an added bleed effect that affects enemies that continue to stand on the trap, in addition to the bleed affect already applied. This added bleed effect will stack with multiple traps.

Bug Fixes

+ Arcane Dragon Hunter weapons will no longer proc in towns.
+ Arcane Dragon Hunter Sword stun now properly adheres to stun immunity rules in PvP.
+ Arcane Deary will no longer spawn portals to islands that have already been looted.

Coming Soon

Chest/Crate UI and Crate Keys

We released another post today with a first look at one of the next major features in Client 1.5: Crate Keys! As well as some new UI enhancements that will give players more clarity around what they can get from any chest or crate. Check out the full details on Chest and Crate changes and join the discussion, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?301242-Coming-Soon-to-Arcane-Legends-Crate-amp-Chest-Updates!!

We'll be releasing more info on Client 1.5 features in the near future. Keep an eye out!

Game Changes

Thank you to all of you who have contributed to the many big conversations over the past few weeks. Thanks to your feedback, we'll be adding the following changes and bug fixes with the release of the 1.5 client:

+ Shadow Storm Shot upgrades Spreading Shadow and Shadow Touch and will now work as described.
+ Brought the stun immunity duration for charged Fireball spells in line with other stuns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Befs
03-02-2016, 06:54 PM
Second sir.

Edit - What do you mean by bring the fireball stun "in line with" other stuns?

Oezheasate
03-02-2016, 07:03 PM
No blinding staff procs in exp camp anymore :((

Saud
03-02-2016, 07:16 PM
another boring weak in game..
sorry but what should lvl 46 do?
i like the new gh
and why fix arcane weapons proc in town?
we could have any kind of event
like double planar fragment
or add new pets to planar tombs

Kakashis
03-02-2016, 07:25 PM
Shadow storm shot still tends to shoot off into space and doesn't auto aim properly. Arcane daggers don't feels smooth when using them while running. The animation and the feel is super sluggish.

Midas Touch
03-02-2016, 07:37 PM
Yay

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Pandaxxo
03-02-2016, 07:43 PM
Woo pirate ship! Yaaaaarrrrr! :pirate::pirate::pirate:

Zylx
03-02-2016, 07:44 PM
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

New - RK
03-02-2016, 07:47 PM
nice :) time to lv up my rogue and maybe make warrior char :D

woohoo, pirate ship! awesome!

mishafeng
03-02-2016, 07:48 PM
They're needing fireball??

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

will0
03-02-2016, 07:58 PM
can you elaborate on this point ?

+ Brought the stun immunity duration for charged Fireball spells in line with other stuns

iagomano
03-02-2016, 08:25 PM
I liked the guildhall was missing :)

maverickworm
03-02-2016, 08:44 PM
My question is y mage don't get good procs like stun or crit shot or more dam applied to mobs...eg. A mage with 1k dam doesn't kill as fast as a rogue with 700dam (aim shot)... Mages (for ball the damage [supposedly] done arebjust glorified assistants...a mage proc basically buffs allies ...while others stun and apply electricity and spawn lava pools ....mage weapons are just flashy .....correct this sts....as soon as a rogue cry out about a proc not working u fix ....this isn't working....even wars got sweet dam now with arc proc ....mages just get a nice light show @@

wangkj
03-02-2016, 08:47 PM
Very funny STS once I capped u had to make a double XP event lol

Deathdor
03-02-2016, 09:30 PM

Fire them off for a chance to earn gold--or suffer a bloody death and be sent down to Davy Jones' locker!

Will bots have the same chance as legitimate players to earn gold or will they get a surprise visit from Captain Banhammer, suffer a bloody death and be sent down to Davy Jones' locker?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

- Ingame World event calendar / Event notice board
- Custom made guild flags / banners / vanity
- Ability to turn off spam infested public chat
- Ability to edit guild hall/ship (ie cannons, NPCs - Milla needs a parrot. yes, a parrot.)
- Ability to buy rum n' grog from Eva...
Rum n' grog
squawk.

konafez
03-02-2016, 09:31 PM
Yarrrr can ye add me cake stash to yer ship matie!

Eye jam a pirate!

xxSkyxx
03-02-2016, 10:19 PM
What does this mean?

"Brought the stun immunity duration for charged Fireball spells in line with other stuns."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Morholt
03-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Shadow storm shot still tends to shoot off into space and doesn't auto aim properly.
This has always been a major annoyance.
I recently respeced a rogue since I'm using daggers, figured I'd toss a couple points into SSS to have a 3rd ranged attack for fighting those deadly bosses that keep me on my toes and out of melee range. Completely forgot about it until I shot the first SSS..."oh that's right...*sigh*"

About 15 months ago I did it, too. Forgetting that it didn't auto aim like the other arrows. >.>

I second the motion to have this additional aspect of the skill fixed.

Schnitzel
03-02-2016, 11:33 PM
Guess its time we all play Cannon Roulette

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts7Mj-vUkd8

Grudgegirl
03-02-2016, 11:36 PM

Also put this song as background music please;

https://youtu.be/N6ehVX2LXBQ
YARR!

Carapace
03-02-2016, 11:41 PM
can you elaborate on this point ?

+ Brought the stun immunity duration for charged Fireball spells in line with other stuns

So we found that fireball was adding the wrong immunity, which was preventing future stuns for twice as long as every other stun immunity. Fireball now applies the same stun immunity as all other stun immunities of that category.

This is a buff, and not a nerf :)

Carapace
03-02-2016, 11:43 PM

YARR!

Alestorm is great! Unfortunately, we cannot use their music for the our in-game music :)

will0
03-02-2016, 11:57 PM
So we found that fireball was adding the wrong immunity, which was preventing future stuns for twice as long as every other stun immunity. Fireball now applies the same stun immunity as all other stun immunities of that category.

Thanks Cara

konafez
03-03-2016, 12:41 AM

YARR!

And if we are picking our theme music..is should be this

https://youtu.be/vWaRiD5ym74

Cake! I expect Sts to get right on this

Imhotepx
03-03-2016, 12:52 AM
it's fun for all the season playing with the stun fireball is not be good
I hope the time of stun or damage will not change
can be better if you repair the break skill
Arctic shatter 20% Ice patch does not work in elite saw this option works on some normal maps or Tomb
Électrices discharge difficult to have a 25% chance to hit nearby enemy in elite.I guess not even the 4% freeze mobs and boss with master skill 10/10
Great guild hall
Add new ap for planar tomb 100kill boss,5000 mobs/boss,500boss ty

wangkj
03-03-2016, 02:45 AM
I thought u wud find this funny

I have yet to see a chatbox spammer nott punished this way

That is nott funny at least I can level up my pets

Faliziaga
03-03-2016, 03:12 AM
I would like to see the following implementations:

- option to prioritize 3 pets
- option to stop notifications on mid-screen to prevent seeing what I purchased some minutes ago while I fight in an Elite dungeon
- guild hall music included in the option 'music' Game options I ( I am so done with the guild hall music, always need to switch off my ipad sound when I hear that tune)
- speed up crafting animation (since there is no surprise anymore if I got a grand gem or not, there is no need to wait a while to retrieve my crafted item, animation slows down and makes crafting tedious)
- when remaking a map the "go-button" should remain at the same place, no button switching when a party member leaves the map and you want to remap, pressing the buy combo elixir button is really annoying even with plat purchase notifications on.

konafez
03-03-2016, 03:17 AM
Something I have begun to loathe is the lag glitch that just leaves you stuck and unable to move, you have to die or remap to be able to move again...

Can anything be done about this...?

debitmandiri
03-03-2016, 05:16 AM
Finally trap/sss fix yay.... Tyvm !!!!

Gogg
03-03-2016, 05:43 AM
Ugh, nothing good..

Updates/fixes/what's next?:

-Fix the warrior running. I am sick of seeing my maul inside of me as I run.. not cool. This has been an issue for a LONG time.

Seeing vanities are everywhere and offered with every event, is it possible to bring in pet vanities, or something that allows your pet to better match your look? Nekro with Ice Shard Vanity as an example. Make the pet vanities universal, so you buy one, it can fit any pet, but can only be attached to one at a time.

Weapon Vanities - can you make some that are more visually pleasing to warriors? It seems like the Rogue weapons have the best (as others have pointed out, rogues get all the love, and mages seem to be OK, but not great.)

General Question, when you zoom the game in completely on (atleast my) android tablet, you never get eye to eye with your character. We like to take screen shots and stuff, but mine never get down to the eye to eye level, it is always slightly looking down on the top of the head and cannot see the faces well of others next to me. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Bring in a fish pet. A swarm of little piranha, maybe a pleco. Sharks aren't fish :) .

Along the pet line, can you make it so we can have Giants as pets? Like the Orcs in Gretta, or the Ice Golem things in Nordr. Make these rare.. like SUPER rare.. Elite Arcane pets ?

ALso, I had read rumors of working on 5 people parties.. don't do it. It can be hard enough to get a good team of 4, let alone adding in another.

-The ORIGINAL Gogg ;)

Repeat
03-03-2016, 05:46 AM
Yippieh!!! cap comes I'm so excited :) can't wait^^

Grudgegirl
03-03-2016, 05:58 AM
Alestorm is great! Unfortunately, we cannot use their music for the our in-game music :)

Ikr :)
At least use folk energetic music on it. So if someone want to go AFK, we can park at that GH and listen good music as background. Just my opinion, i know that everyone has different taste of music :eagerness:

xutreuqux
03-03-2016, 06:47 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/03/03/87d8f6b8a8a0dce1cf7ae5e8beeaf188.jpg

Sent from my LG-H540 using Tapatalk

Kharjojo
03-03-2016, 07:24 AM

Thx a lot for the explanation and for the fix.

Dex_addict
03-03-2016, 07:45 AM
Will bots have the same chance as legitimate players to earn gold or will they get a surprise visit from Captain Banhammer, suffer a bloody death and be sent down to Davy Jones' locker?

- Ingame World event calendar / Event notice board
- Custom made guild flags / banners / vanity
- Ability to turn off spam infested public chat
- Ability to edit guild hall/ship (ie cannons, NPCs - Milla needs a parrot. yes, a parrot.)
- Ability to buy rum n' grog from Eva...
Rum n' grog
squawk.

Lol Dedo! N yaaaaay finally a new guild hall! Yarrrr! Ahoy me heartys! :)

Jazzi
03-03-2016, 08:04 AM
Double xp: always goood
Crate keys: goood
fixing traps after 5 months of reports: goood
fixing sss and fireball after years of reports: goood

Thank you!

xZauiflele
03-03-2016, 09:22 AM
New guildhall without sitting arrangement? No pub? No big barrel. Anyways open sky will be new experience but it don't let me feel like home. It is more likely a play ground.

PS: Make this alt gh /guildhallxzy (/guildhalljewel ) and /guildhall for old guild hall. I love old chambered gh, hope it isn't overrightable.

Rindpimpf
03-03-2016, 09:49 AM
Doulbe exp week-end ? That means that the expension is coming very soon ?:3

Serancha
03-03-2016, 12:47 PM
Shadow storm shot still tends to shoot off into space and doesn't auto aim properly. Arcane daggers don't feels smooth when using them while running. The animation and the feel is super sluggish.

Yes hopefully they are fixing the auto-aim on the SSS along with the upgrades.

Totally agree the daggers need their action fixed. It ruins the flow of the game.

Khicho
03-03-2016, 12:51 PM
Thank you for the update. I have to ask though, what is the hold up with fixing Juggernaut? It has been many weeks since you identified the issues surrounding the improvements and you still have not fully completed its upgrade. Did you forget?

Carapace
03-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Thank you for the update. I have to ask though, what is the hold up with fixing Juggernaut? It has been many weeks since you identified the issues surrounding the improvements and you still have not fully completed its upgrade. Did you forget?

Juggernaut is fixed in the next client, and unfortunately we can not fix it before then as the problem we discovered was in the client code. It will be returning shortly!

SSS is a similar story, and will be fixed in the next client update as well.

Thanks for your patience!

VROOMIGoRealFast
03-03-2016, 02:09 PM
New guildhall without sitting arrangement? No pub? No big barrel. Anyways open sky will be new experience but it don't let me feel like home. It is more likely a play ground.

PS: Make this alt gh /guildhallxzy (/guildhalljewel ) and /guildhall for old guild hall. I love old chambered gh, hope it isn't overrightable.

Totally agree on the homeliness of the new guildhall. We did some fishing with the cannons and caught a bunch of tables, barrels, chairs, and somehow a LOT of empty mugs. We'll pull them out to the ship with the next update.

Candylicks
03-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Does the new GH still have the 30 toon max on it, or more people are able to enter at the same time?

konafez
03-03-2016, 04:18 PM
Totally agree on the homeliness of the new guildhall. We did some fishing with the cannons and caught a bunch of tables, barrels, chairs, and somehow a LOT of empty mugs. We'll pull them out to the ship with the next update.

And what of the persistent rumours of dangerous new pets being tested in arlor ....medical costs are mounting among my investigation team!

Schnitzel
03-03-2016, 06:41 PM
Does the new GH still have the 30 toon max on it, or more people are able to enter at the same time?

Well...I mean, it is a boat...
no doubt at 31 people, the boat is going to sink....

Ticklish
03-03-2016, 09:54 PM
Well...I mean, it is a boat...
no doubt at 31 people, the boat is going to sink....

I'll never let go, Jack...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bidiel
03-03-2016, 09:57 PM
wooow nice info! :)

will0
03-03-2016, 10:02 PM
GH should provide guild members some incentives to stay often than linger at town area i.e free pet food if toon stay in GH i.e pet feeding if stay > 5-10mins in GH.

NPC to give free luck /debuff damage lix etc at random time

Morholt
03-03-2016, 10:38 PM
Noticing a lot of didplay issues since the update.

Seeing many warriors having their weapons appear washed out as a flat green and/or blue. Windmill is having a display issue when used by such warriors.

I've seen my mage and others casting wind and it displaying as a green blob.

The fireball from witches (such as those in Kraken Mines) is also a green mess.

Earlingstad
03-03-2016, 11:40 PM
I almost believe that the motto of AL is - RECYCLE

Thank you for the new guildhall update because "new" updates are fun. Just stating a personal opinion and not criticising but I am not digging the new guildhall. I could just stand in Dragon's Jewel for a similar experience.

My idea of a new guildhall would have been something brand-new ... like for example a Garden guildhall. Little benches, Flower beds, one or two fruit trees here and there, a tiny fountain. I wish...

Asron9
03-03-2016, 11:54 PM
I almost believe that the motto of AL is - RECYCLE

Thank you for the new guildhall update because "new" updates are fun. Just stating a personal opinion and not criticising but I am not digging the new guildhall. I could just stand in Dragon's Jewel for a similar experience.

My idea of a new guildhall would have been something brand-new ... like for example a Garden guildhall. Little benches, Flower beds, one or two fruit trees here and there, a tiny fountain. I wish...

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160304/3bb57a7163ddd1b7beada1ddbd53e626.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160304/2193c8fa15e467c2a5162f9b854365eb.jpg
and no beautiful waterfall in all AL maps until now or at guildhall with flower beds and fruit trees and swans [emoji28]

Faliziaga
03-04-2016, 03:36 AM
Noticing a lot of didplay issues since the update.

Seeing many warriors having their weapons appear washed out as a flat green and/or blue. Windmill is having a display issue when used by such warriors.

I've seen my mage and others casting wind and it displaying as a green blob.

The fireball from witches (such as those in Kraken Mines) is also a green mess.
Just restart the app - It's only a visual bug after the update.

Zeus
03-04-2016, 11:05 AM
This has always been a major annoyance.
I recently respeced a rogue since I'm using daggers, figured I'd toss a couple points into SSS to have a 3rd ranged attack for fighting those deadly bosses that keep me on my toes and out of melee range. Completely forgot about it until I shot the first SSS..."oh that's right...*sigh*"

About 15 months ago I did it, too. Forgetting that it didn't auto aim like the other arrows. >.>

I second the motion to have this additional aspect of the skill fixed.

The current work around for this is to use an auto aiming skill before SSS, like AS. This way, you can insure that your SSS will always hit.

koplush
03-04-2016, 02:17 PM
New bugs found while opening portal to deary land with unlimited loot please fix this bug

Chambee
03-04-2016, 09:05 PM
i hate the lock changes.... seems like things will get cheaper

galileogalilei
03-05-2016, 03:36 AM
thats odd, something wrong with arcane sword after update, cant stun properly even against mobs , did you guys notice it????? sts pls check it dont ruin da game !!!!

bading
03-05-2016, 05:37 AM
I am super excited for update <3

iiy
03-05-2016, 10:33 AM
Last night on the fixing bugs update, STS accidentaly demoted double XP, please fix this.

saphirae
03-06-2016, 02:17 PM
I have a question and really need gooooooooood answer. Today i killed elite antee 110 times and still no ap. That boss is in elite dead city and surely he dropped star every 110 times. As you Remiem said that only Jarl doesnt count cause he is mini boss, then what is this? I killed it and i want my ap. If you again changed your mind and if you will write that Antee is mini boss also, then this would be really unproffesional from your side, and not my fault i killed it legit 110 times and i want my ap. Thank you.

Dragoonclaws
03-06-2016, 03:15 PM
Elite Antee is not a boss, it's a mini boss. It has been asked before and Remiem replied.

Antee is just a mini boss. <3

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?296280-antee-boss&highlight=antee+boss+mini

saphirae
03-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Elite Antee is not a boss, it's a mini boss. It has been asked before and Remiem replied.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?296280-antee-boss&highlight=antee+boss+mini

Thanks for this. Really i dont have time to search in million threads what i need to know. They should put a list of legit bosses, or change colour of boss star. Cause Antee dropped star every time grrrrr

radiking
03-07-2016, 02:31 AM
What I'd like to see is
- ability to go up to the steering wheel and effects as though your steering the ship for fun in guild hall or at least make it in such a way that u can go upstairs xd that would be fun ..

eis
03-07-2016, 04:51 AM
No 2x xp :(
Admins heeeelp
Pleas !

galileogalilei
03-07-2016, 10:44 AM
after update arcane sword ( DRAGON HUNTER SWORD ) really become sick cant stun PROPERLY even on normal hit against mobs ( TINDIRIN MAP ), this REALLY ANOYYING ME CUZ AS you know im really love doing pve kills, but since arcane sword cant stun properly im lazy online GAME now, i dunno wat sts thinking. ... and last new guildhall is less of design , not good at all..

Asron9
03-07-2016, 05:33 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160307/cbfb63166566a56fb0817ddd3d4ca2a0.jpg
for next client 1.5 update can STS make the full screen mode really in the full screen mode ...please

Dragoonclaws
03-07-2016, 06:48 PM
There is a screenshot button for PC. Look for "prnt-scrn" (print screen), paste it on a paint file. save as .png or .jpg

Asron9
03-07-2016, 06:56 PM
There is a screenshot button for PC. Look for "prnt-scrn" (print screen), paste it on a paint file. save as .png or .jpg
that one i know how to do it, i mean play game in full screen mode without that extra left and right things

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160307/cbfb63166566a56fb0817ddd3d4ca2a0.jpg
for next client 1.5 update can STS make the full screen mode really in the full screen mode ...please

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk

Khalleesie
03-07-2016, 10:00 PM
Awesome guildhall!!! How exciting

galileogalilei
03-08-2016, 01:00 AM
Yea need full screen mode on chrome....

jiazataoe
03-10-2016, 09:36 AM
Orc fang or drag teeth ?
Pic dragteeth

Yeah good look for new gh

Remiem
03-10-2016, 11:31 AM
New post is up: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?302331-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-March-9-2016