PDA

View Full Version : Beta Guild

Derajdefyre
07-06-2011, 10:48 AM
Samhayne himself has created Beta Guild and is inviting all beta participants! He bought us the best guild hall which has half price stims and elixirs for credits instead of platinum! Sign in and send him a message for an invite!

Survivorfan
07-06-2011, 11:12 AM
COME ONE!!! LET iDEVICE PEOPLE DO BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please ;)

Samhayne
07-06-2011, 11:19 AM
COME ONE!!! LET iDEVICE PEOPLE DO BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please ;)

Hey Survivorfan,

We want to do beta for iDevices, but Apple won't let us. So, we're doing what we can to have a limited beta. We'll be launched fully on the Apple App Store and Android Market in about 2 weeks, give or take for what issues crop up in beta.

Thanks for your enthusiasm for the game and your support!

Yvonnel
07-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Sam,

You going to be in-game later? I can't jump in right now for a guild invite.

jjjjaaaakkkke
07-06-2011, 11:47 AM
i wanna see the guild hall.

elianel
07-06-2011, 11:52 AM
a what time is going to come out in verizon v cast

Derajdefyre
07-06-2011, 11:53 AM
It was in Verizon Vcast this morning when I woke up. The guild hall is pretty cool, it's a guild only town area :)

elianel
07-06-2011, 11:56 AM
i'm checking now but nothing :(

Bgandyful
07-06-2011, 12:28 PM
Beta keys?! Plzzzz info plzzzz

Haikus
07-06-2011, 12:30 PM
They are picking two winners from facebook and twitter, and 1 from the droidgamers.com comments, and get back to us in a moment. Posted 9 minutes ago, from there twitter.

Back on topic, now.

All that's droidgamers.com.

Edit: They also tweeted, they'll post winner 10:25 PST time, which is 1:25p.m. eastern time.

Edit: Four beta key winners, were just announced. :o

Kingofhurtz
07-06-2011, 12:46 PM
They are picking two winners from facebook and twitter, and 1 from the droidgamers.com comments, and get back to us in a moment. Posted 9 minutes ago, from there twitter.

Back on topic, now.

All that's droidgamers.com.

Edit: They also tweeted, they'll post winner 10:25 PST time, which is 1:25p.m. eastern time.

Edit: Two beta key winners, were just announced. :o

Winners of what?

Haikus
07-06-2011, 12:49 PM
Winners of what?

Beta keys to play Star Legends, for people with androids, but aren't on verizon.

:)

SknyAndy
07-06-2011, 12:59 PM
Thanks samhayne!

Kingofhurtz
07-06-2011, 03:54 PM
Lol woops I wonder what happens if I win...I was unaware (not thinking!) that only Android users could win and I entered. Guess someone else will get it :(

Yvonnel
07-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Sent Sam an friend request. Hope I get a guild invite.

Snippet
07-06-2011, 07:10 PM
Sam is quick with the invites. And to get to guild hall go to the guild area of blackstar and go in the portal. Sam bought us the biggest guild hall. And most guild halls give acess to half price pots.

joeythewise
07-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Sam can i get a invite to the beta guild? Its joeythewiser. Id greatly appreciate it

Htiek
07-06-2011, 11:04 PM
ty, this is really good infos.
i have a question, does the guild hall cost plat or game gold?

Otukura
07-06-2011, 11:09 PM
ty, this is really good infos.
i have a question, does the guild hall cost plat or game gold?

Plat, most expensive one is 70(taken from another thread).

Htiek
07-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Plat, most expensive one is 70(taken from another thread).

tyvm, ouch 70p....one more question
so 70p is forever? or pay 70p per month

Otukura
07-06-2011, 11:25 PM
tyvm, ouch 70p....one more question
so 70p is forever? or pay 70p per month

From what I saw forever. But making the guild is 10k or 20 plat.

Mothwing
07-07-2011, 12:40 AM
Wow Keith, ur right...ouch...well unfortuantely i have an iDevice so i cant do the beta...i didnt completely understand the wording of the post but why is it that beta testers get special prizes when those who have iDevices didnt even have a chance??? Not fair if u ask me...then again i didnt really understand post..whatevs

Otukura
07-07-2011, 12:41 AM
why is it that beta testers get special prizes

What made you think that?

DefynGravity
07-07-2011, 02:09 AM
Hey I would really like an invite to this guild. My name on the game is the same as my username. I know u probably are full but pls consider adding me! I would be actively involved with this game

Pokechmp
07-07-2011, 05:57 AM
Hey Survivorfan,

We want to do beta for iDevices, but Apple won't let us. So, we're doing what we can to have a limited beta. We'll be launched fully on the Apple App Store and Android Market in about 2 weeks, give or take for what issues crop up in beta.

Thanks for your enthusiasm for the game and your support!we understand, but now ur letting all the droiders get a way head start. NO FAIR!

Pokechmp
07-07-2011, 06:00 AM
NO FAIR! They get big guild hall and elixers for credits. Wow sts

Dalinuel
07-07-2011, 06:15 AM
can't wait for guilds

Pokechmp
07-07-2011, 06:23 AM
:mad:

Pokechmp
07-07-2011, 06:27 AM
Wow Keith, ur right...ouch...well unfortuantely i have an iDevice so i cant do the beta...i didnt completely understand the wording of the post but why is it that beta testers get special prizes when those who have iDevices didnt even have a chance??? Not fair if u ask me...then again i didnt really understand post..whatevsWhat he said was that beta testers get biggest guild hall whatever that is and elixirs for credits, which I think is something u don't buy. So they get elixirs for free. I know, it isnt fair at all. STS should give the iOS users and even the droiders who don't have v cast something as well.

Survivorfan
07-07-2011, 06:34 AM
What he said was that beta testers get biggest guild hall whatever that is and elixirs for credits, which I think is something u don't buy. So they get elixirs for free. I know, it isnt fair at all. STS should give the iOS users and even the droiders who don't have v cast something as well.

Wait, the beta guild transfers over? And so does the profiles? I thought it delete all the data and start fresh when the official game game out.

Yvonnel
07-07-2011, 06:42 AM
Guys, chill. If i'm not mistaken those are standard guild features that will be available to everyone who upgrades to the premium guildhalls (I hope). Maybe someone will confirm it.

Pokechmp
07-07-2011, 07:06 AM
Guys, chill. If i'm not mistaken those are standard guild features that will be available to everyone who upgrades to the premium guildhalls (I hope). Maybe someone will confirm it.Even if they are, they get it for free. And I'm pretty sure free elixirs isn't a standard guild feature. Plus, ur all happy because u get the beta and get those guild things

Pokechmp
07-07-2011, 07:07 AM
Wait, the beta guild transfers over? And so does the profiles? I thought it delete all the data and start fresh when the official game game out.It transfers over

Samhayne
07-07-2011, 07:51 AM
Guys, chill. If i'm not mistaken those are standard guild features that will be available to everyone who upgrades to the premium guildhalls (I hope). Maybe someone will confirm it.

They are standard guild features. We'll have a full web article on guilds and how they work (for both Star Legends and for Pocket Legends). There are 3 different size Guild Halls:

1. Standard one, just a place to meet and hang out that is your own.
2. First upgrade, it has an extra room to it and a Stim Pack (or if in PL a Potion) vendor that sells Stims/Potions at a reduced rate.
3. Second upgrade, another extra room, the Stim Pack / Potion vendor and a vendor that sells Enhancers (Elixirs for PL) at a reduced rate.

Yvonnel
07-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Thanks for the confirmation Sam.

Derajdefyre
07-07-2011, 08:38 AM
I'd like to add that while people are making a big deal saying beta testers are getting a guild hall for free, only ONE PERSON in the whole guild needs to buy the guild hall and EVERYONE ELSE can use it. There is NO LIMIT to how many people can be in a guild, so if there is a guild with 100 people only ONE person pays and NINETY NINE people get the guild hall for free. Besides, I was about to spend my own plat to buy the guild hall before Samhayne told me not to, so even if he didn't "give us a guild hall for free" I would have bought it and all the other beta testers would have gotten it for free.

Lesrider
07-07-2011, 08:46 AM
Hmm... But if someone pays 70 plat for a guild, with all those benefits for the guildies, wouldn't that come with a huge power trip? Like "do yada yada or you're out of the guild." People who can't afford the real cash to make their own guild will be at the mercy of those who can.

And it pretty much forces people to join a big guild instead of a small group of friends, bc be realistic -- who's going to want to miss out on all those perks that everyone else will have? Most people won't spend 70 plat for a small group of friends.

Not a fan of all these perks for cash. I liked the game better when everyone bought maps to progresss and extra plat was for vanity items. So everyone was on equal footing. Now you need to spend cash to keep up with everyone else.

AOmonsta
07-07-2011, 09:07 AM
Is the green text I've been seeing coming from the guild? How exactly would i do that?

Yvonnel
07-07-2011, 09:12 AM
Not a fan of all these perks for cash. I liked the game better when everyone bought maps to progresss and extra plat was for vanity items. So everyone was on equal footing. Now you need to spend cash to keep up with everyone else.

Look everyone is going to have to accept that STS is having to make changes to afford to continue to do business. 10 mil in development cost for the physics engine alone, I mean come on, they are not going to recoup cost with people buying plat to only buy vanities.

Lesrider
07-07-2011, 09:55 AM
So I'm the only one who sees this and pictures a forum flooded with threads like "So and so just scammed me out of 500k that I paid to join his guild and then didn't let me join." Or..."My guild leader kicked me from the guild because I wouldn't give him a sewer set!"

When such big perks are attached to a guild and it requires cash to get it, expect a lot of drama.

Conradin
07-07-2011, 10:12 AM
Even if they are, they get it for free. And I'm pretty sure free elixirs isn't a standard guild feature. Plus, ur all happy because u get the beta and get those guild things

Chill- its a small group of people testing. Yes they get a free guild hall (this is free if you join any) and a headstart. But I think the beta testing they are doing deserved that easily, if not more. Theres no need to complaign about not being in there (plus i think they capped it at 22 for beta [25 when it comes out officially] Also when it comes out we get to play a glitch free game. I can wait two weeks- i already know i will pwn at engineer.

DIRTYBURGERS
07-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Hey Survivorfan,

Thanks for your enthusiasm for the game and your support!

Dirtyburgers - please send me an invite the guild

Fyrce
07-07-2011, 12:32 PM
There's guilt-tripper, power-tripper, briber guildmasters in every game w/ grouping. Just avoid those people. There are always nice guilds also. I'm more a non-guild or relaxed guild person, so I like guilds where it's more, "You're nice! Welcome to our guild!"

There's usually no need to join a specific guild. Anyone test leaving/getting kicked out of guild feature yet?

Lesrider
07-07-2011, 12:54 PM
There's guilt-tripper, power-tripper, briber guildmasters in every game w/ grouping. Just avoid those people. There are always nice guilds also. I'm more a non-guild or relaxed guild person, so I like guilds where it's more, "You're nice! Welcome to our guild!"

There's usually no need to join a specific guild. Anyone test leaving/getting kicked out of guild feature yet?

My point is that having perks associated with guilds bought with more plat will invite more drama. If someone doesn't have the cash to make their own guild for 70 plat, they're at the mercy of others who do (or they have to live without the discounted items).
From what I've read so far, I likely wouldn't join a guild unless Phys or Royce was the leader.

Mothwing
07-07-2011, 01:37 PM
Guys, chill. If i'm not mistaken those are standard guild features that will be available to everyone who upgrades to the premium guildhalls (I hope). Maybe someone will confirm it.So beta testers get it for free but we dont? iDevices were totally ripped on this one.

Samhayne
07-07-2011, 01:39 PM
My point is that having perks associated with guilds bought with more plat will invite more drama. If someone doesn't have the cash to make their own guild for 70 plat, they're at the mercy of others who do (or they have to live without the discounted items).
From what I've read so far, I likely wouldn't join a guild unless Phys or Royce was the leader.

Hey Lesrider,

I can understand your feelings. Probably everyone feels entitled to have less expensive stim packs and enhancers that come along with the highest tier Guild Hall. However, this is an optional, premium feature. If you value that feature enough, then the 70 Platinum to obtain it would be reasonable. If you don't value it enough, then you can still play the game just fine all the way through to level cap without it.

Conradin
07-07-2011, 01:40 PM
So beta testers get it for free but we dont? iDevices were totally ripped on this one.

Wrong. The cost to make a guild is 10k or 20 plat. And the best guildhall is 70 Plat. Only one player pays for the guild hall. For the rest its free to join. Therefor we didnt get ripped off at all.

Samhayne
07-07-2011, 01:41 PM
So beta testers get it for free but we dont? iDevices were totally ripped on this one.

Mothwing, we've simply created a guild called Beta Guild and are inviting anyone who wants in to it. Once the game goes live I'll personally be happy to log in and invite you to the Beta Guild. Or, you could join any of the other guilds that players will inevitably create with a Premium Guild Hall too.

Thanks for your patience for the beta to finish and the full release to happen.

Mothwing
07-07-2011, 01:41 PM
There's guilt-tripper, power-tripper, briber guildmasters in every game w/ grouping. Just avoid those people. There are always nice guilds also. I'm more a non-guild or relaxed guild person, so I like guilds where it's more, "You're nice! Welcome to our guild!"There's usually no need to join a specific guild. Anyone test leaving/getting kicked out of guild feature yet?Hate to double post but i couldnt resist evaluating what u said here. Before you start making all those smart remarks about others, think about the people that may wanna be in that "exclusive guild" you beta testers get for free. Just because you dont want it doesnt mean others dont. So tell me this guys, why is it that some PL players get this beta package, whereas the iDevices didnt even have a chance to try to be a beta tester. STS really needs to think this one over. I'm just about fairness. I don't care if i get the guild or not, just the fact i didnt have a chance to get it.

Conradin
07-07-2011, 01:44 PM
Hate to double post but i couldnt resist evaluating what u said here. Before you start making all those smart remarks about others, think about the people that may wanna be in that "exclusive guild" you beta testers get for free. Just because you dont want it doesnt mean others dont. So tell me this guys, why is it that some PL players get this beta package, whereas the iDevices didnt even have a chance to try to be a beta tester. STS really needs to think this one over. I'm just about fairness. I don't care if i get the guild or not, just the fact i didnt have a chance to get it.

Moth- Samhayne just invited you to come join the guild :). And I think all Ios players are bummed about no beta. But we all had a chance. All you had to do to join beta was move to the US and bu a droid with VW ;)

Mothwing
07-07-2011, 01:45 PM
Mothwing, we've simply created a guild called Beta Guild and are inviting anyone who wants in to it. Once the game goes live I'll personally be happy to log in and invite you to the Beta Guild. Or, you could join any of the other guilds that players will inevitably create with a Premium Guild Hall too. Thanks for your patience for the beta to finish and the full release to happen.Gosh dang i sound mean in my posts...ill have to work on that. Sowwy...anyway i totally understand now. So others get a chance once the game comes out? Anyways, thanks as always Sam :)

Mothwing
07-07-2011, 01:49 PM
Moth- Samhayne just invited you to come join the guild :). And I think all Ios players are bummed about no beta. But we all had a chance. All you had to do to join beta was move to the US and bu a droid with VW ;)I'd love to join the guild and i already live in the US. Now i sound all greedy. I complained and now im in the guild. Ill tell u right now that is NOT what i planned. I was just looking out for all the IOS devices. Anyway, i cant simply go on a buyung spree and just willy-nilly buy a droid since i already have a fone and an iTouch. Anyway, sorry if i sounded mad just a little confused :)

EDIT: Were u joking about the us and phone thingy? Lol hard to tell since u dont know peoples tone of voice in text

Derajdefyre
07-07-2011, 01:51 PM
I'd like to say again. If Samhayne hadn't purchased the guild hall, I would have. Beta testers get absolutely nothing special other than a head start right now, and a handful of us testers are truly earning that head start. Take a look at the Bugs forum and look at everything we are finding. A temporary software tester from a staffing agency costs a company $30 an hour (at least that is the going rate in the Pacific Northwest). A small head start is the least we deserve as thanks, but most of us are doing it not because of the head start but just to make the game a better place.

The guild hall perks are nice, but honestly I wouldn't pay even 10 plat for the perks. The reason I would buy the biggest guild hall is because it provides a service to the entire guild. Guilds are NOT going to be hard to come by and only one person in the guild needs to make the purchase. If someone wants to kick you out of their guild unless you give them loot then just leave.

One more thing, giving beta testers something special is hardly unheard of. Almost every beta test awards the participants some special in game bonus.

Conradin
07-07-2011, 02:46 PM
I'd love to join the guild and i already live in the US. Now i sound all greedy. I complained and now im in the guild. Ill tell u right now that is NOT what i planned. I was just looking out for all the IOS devices. Anyway, i cant simply go on a buyung spree and just willy-nilly buy a droid since i already have a fone and an iTouch. Anyway, sorry if i sounded mad just a little confused :)

EDIT: Were u joking about the us and phone thingy? Lol hard to tell since u dont know peoples tone of voice in text

Lol haahaha yea i was jokin bout the us/phone, i shoulda added a ;). I understand completely- I know I was angry when i learned apple refused beta products.

jaggedlilpill
07-07-2011, 03:45 PM
For the 9282721999991th time...apple does NOT allow beta!

Pharcyde
07-07-2011, 04:25 PM
*walks away slowly* Guild draaammaaa....

Convice Me (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16634-Convince-me...)

*Cough*

Ebalere
07-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Why call it beta guild if everyone can be in it after the actual launch.. i thought a beta guild was really cool, like a bonus for everyone that worked hard testing bugs. And it was a bonus that was attainable after launch too, for plat. I think the beta testers should get some recognition for their work, and i think giving the beta guild some exclusivity would be a great idea. Nothing but a nameplate, doesnt alter the game in any way, and nothing they get that anyone else cant, except a special exclusive guild to call their own. Im not in the beta (yet) but i think that is more "fair" than what everyone is calling fair.

Otukura
07-07-2011, 04:55 PM
*walks away slowly* Guild draaammaaa....

Convice Me (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16634-Convince-me...)

*Cough*

Because I will personally pay for your next end game pink set*

*You must pay for mine first.

Pokechmp
07-07-2011, 06:03 PM
. But I think the beta testing they are doing deserved that easily, if not more. What if some people aren't beta testing, just playin the game?

Pokechmp
07-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Mothwing, we've simply created a guild called Beta Guild and are inviting anyone who wants in to it. Once the game goes live I'll personally be happy to log in and invite you to the Beta Guild. Or, you could join any of the other guilds that players will inevitably create with a Premium Guild Hall too.

Thanks for your patience for the beta to finish and the full release to happen.May u plz invite me? I'll give 20 free imaginary pretzels

Colin Healey
07-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Samhayne himself has created Beta Guild and is inviting all beta participants! He bought us the best guild hall which has half price stims and elixirs for credits instead of platinum! Sign in and send him a message for an invite!

sweet hook me up.

Mrknify

judgementbow
07-07-2011, 06:19 PM
What if some people aren't beta testing, just playin the game?

Very hard to play anything on beta without noticing bugs. Devs are on enough to where it only takes a few seconds to mention bugs that you've found in game. Some of the bugs even stop you from finishing a level. So yea, the game should be very polished when it rolls out to everyone.

Pharcyde
07-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Why call it beta guild if everyone can be in it after the actual launch.. i thought a beta guild was really cool, like a bonus for everyone that worked hard testing bugs. And it was a bonus that was attainable after launch too, for plat. I think the beta testers should get some recognition for their work, and i think giving the beta guild some exclusivity would be a great idea. Nothing but a nameplate, doesnt alter the game in any way, and nothing they get that anyone else cant, except a special exclusive guild to call their own. Im not in the beta (yet) but i think that is more "fair" than what everyone is calling fair.

Beta testers will not get anything extra, because the only reason there even in the beta, is because they have a specific phone carrier. That's like putting "Pharcyde - Exclusive Verizon Customer" into my signature.

There are plenty of people willing to do the work we are doing. Also, there are people who just want to play the game. If any sort of beta rewards go out, it better go towards the people that put time and effort into patching the game for the eager community.

Mothwing
07-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Lol haahaha yea i was jokin bout the us/phone, i shoulda added a ;). I understand completely- I know I was angry when i learned apple refused beta products.I feel all sneaky n stuff :) lol ya i reread it im like...wait he cant be serious...LOL! anyway i did NOT complain to join the guild. Just clarifying that :)

Piosidon
07-07-2011, 10:49 PM
Do stim packs cost plat or gold?

KingFu
07-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Do stim packs cost plat or gold?

Either/or. Stim packs can be bought with plat from the plat store. Or with credits from the stimpack vendor which is in between the Cycorp HQ and Trade and Stash. However they are half price in the guild hall (for credits)

Piosidon
07-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Either/or. Stim packs can be bought with plat from the plat store. Or with credits from the stimpack vendor which is in between the Cycorp HQ and Trade and Stash. However they are half price in the guild hall (for credits)

Phew!

Otukura
07-07-2011, 11:05 PM
Phew!

They cost too much gold! At level 5 I'd need to blow everything I've earned for 15 stimpacks.

Kingofhurtz
07-07-2011, 11:09 PM
They cost too much gold! At level 5 I'd need to blow everything I've earned for 15 stimpacks.

Maybe theyll change this? Or does it look like it was deliberately made this way?

Pharcyde
07-07-2011, 11:15 PM

Shoulda Got a Premium...

Jk, but if you have a proper party, you won't need many stim packs.

Piosidon
07-07-2011, 11:52 PM
So how much do they cost exactly

Aculeas
07-08-2011, 01:21 AM
Hey sam add me in game Aculeas.

Pharcyde
07-08-2011, 01:28 AM
They cost 750 for 100 with the guild discount. Which on pocket legends terms is like 10,000 gold.

Otukura
07-08-2011, 01:37 AM
Shoulda Got a Premium...

Jk, but if you have a proper party, you won't need many stim packs.

Well, did a few runs with PUGs and I haven't used a single one after. Didn't want to get a premium for a) no plat ATM and b) probably going to delete this toon once I get a better hang of B* and remake it.

Barrington
07-08-2011, 08:28 AM
just wondering can someone be in more than one guild at a time?

Derajdefyre
07-08-2011, 08:51 AM
just wondering can someone be in more than one guild at a time?

Nope, only one guild at a time.

Barrington
07-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Nope, only one guild at a time.
lol was hoping to be in beta guild(even though i dont have android)
and my own guild

Derajdefyre
07-08-2011, 09:35 AM
What if some people aren't beta testing, just playin the game?

They are still helping. Some testing STS can't do until their servers are more populated. That same testing becomes harder if the servers are TOO populated.

Piosidon
07-08-2011, 10:10 AM
They cost 750 for 100 with the guild discount. Which on pocket legends terms is like 10,000 gold.

Do you know how much they cost with no guild?

Derajdefyre
07-08-2011, 10:36 AM

I haven't looked personally, but I was told the guild discount is 50%

Pharcyde
07-08-2011, 02:14 PM

1500 for 100. Same as pocket legends.

Piosidon
07-08-2011, 05:58 PM
1500 for 100. Same as pocket legends.

Then how is it expensive?

judgementbow
07-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Then how is it expensive?

Credits are scarce. Selling items only gives you 1-3 credits. I've probably made around 10-11k total with 10k kills. I'm guessing devs are limiting people from making too much in the beta.

Pharcyde
07-08-2011, 07:13 PM
I certainly hope it stays that way. I don't want this to be like Pocket Legends, were gear costs millions, and you can afford to no tactic pot guzzle... I think thats what makes this game so good, it requires tactic!!!

Ozakiel
07-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Hi Samhayne,

Could you send Beta Guild invite to IGN: Ozakiel please?
I did already sent you friend request.

Thank you very much!
By the way you did an awesome work with SL!
Awesome!!!

judgementbow
07-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Well I haven't seen anything difficult yet, but I do see the potential for it. The game design is amazing so far. The work with the explosives, security beams, electricity/water, and etc is great. I know 1-20 is supposed to be easy, but I hope they really develop the environment interaction and teamwork into more difficult tasks. I've actually caught myself buying plat items just to support the devs in SL:cool:

Pharcyde
07-08-2011, 07:47 PM
Well I haven't seen anything difficult yet, but I do see the potential for it. The game design is amazing so far. The work with the explosives, security beams, electricity/water, and etc is great. I know 1-20 is supposed to be easy, but I hope they really develop the environment interaction and teamwork into more difficult tasks. I've actually caught myself buying plat items just to support the devs in SL:cool:

I can't wait to see all that! I'm still level 10, so I'm in the boring and dull red star and lab docks :P. I love that you need team, skill, and dungeon maneuverability tactics to survive. No Pocket Legends spell spam and potion crushing in black star.

judgementbow
07-08-2011, 08:04 PM
I can't wait to see all that! I'm still level 10, so I'm in the boring and dull red star and lab docks :P. I love that you need team, skill, and dungeon maneuverability tactics to survive. No Pocket Legends spell spam and potion crushing in black star.

Forgot to mention the 4 skills per slot. LOVE it. I would like a bigger button to make switching between the two more clean, but now you have to put some thought into your skills. No more getting them all and spamming.

You're going to like the levels. The devs really put some thought into it. Just don't step in any sparking water, it will hurt lol.

Brandon Potts
07-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Can you add me?
My IGN is Dexter (Sam added me before, but I restarted that character).

Barrington
07-09-2011, 09:30 AM
if i buy the premium guild hall in PL do i get it in SL also?

or visa versa

Pokechmp
07-09-2011, 12:09 PM
I haven't looked personally, but I was told the guild discount is 50%Wait for the beta guild only? So beta players get discount? Or is this all guild?

Ovocotto
07-09-2011, 12:32 PM
I cant wait:D

AOmonsta
07-09-2011, 05:33 PM
I've noticed a lot of people dropping out of the beta guild lately. Are new guilds being created or something?

rocket
07-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Please send me an invite to the beta guild. IGN names- Rocket and Titan

Lowlyspy
07-10-2011, 05:00 AM
I haven't looked personally, but I was told the guild discount is 50%Wait for the beta guild only? So beta players get discount? Or is this all guild? the discount isnt specific to the beta guild, discounts on stims (potions) and enhancers (elixers) are specific to the guild hall tier. Tier 1 hall has no discounts, tier 2 hall has half price stims, and tier 3 hall has half price stims and reduced price enhancers (weaker ones cost gold instead of plat).

All guilds have the ability to gain access to these halls and their resources, samhayne just bought the tier 3 hall for the beta players as a treat for all their hard work sniffing out bugs and glitches.

Redbridge
07-10-2011, 06:01 AM
Yep - I'm still awtg an invite to the beta Guild.

IGN Redbridge.

Faust
07-10-2011, 03:19 PM
I've noticed a lot of people dropping out of the beta guild lately. Are new guilds being created or something?
Yeah there are quite a few new guilds. I think I've seen 5 or 6 other than beta, and I know 1 of them has the top-tier guild hall. Probably more with it, but I don't know for sure.

arischal
07-10-2011, 03:40 PM
Sam will you send me an invite next time u are on? Ign: anelur

Aculeas
07-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Sam will you send me an invite next time u are on? Ign: anelur

Can I get one as well ign aculeas. I never seem to be on when you are.

Stephnee
07-10-2011, 07:20 PM
add Astrastephnee if youd like to join 'rage of mages' guild..we also offer the 70 plat guild hall

Ebalere
07-10-2011, 07:29 PM
Beta guild is dying, no real leaders, all the davs havent been on in a while, i joined GoW and left beta guild.

Derajdefyre
07-11-2011, 07:05 AM
I didn't join beta guild to have a group of friends, I joined beta guild to have the tag above my head showing I am a beta tester. It is a bit frustrating though when someone wants to join and they can't because no devs are on.

Lesrider
07-11-2011, 07:55 AM
I didn't join beta guild to have a group of friends, I joined beta guild to have the tag above my head showing I am a beta tester. It is a bit frustrating though when someone wants to join and they can't because no devs are on.

But everyone playing right now is a beta tester...

Derajdefyre
07-11-2011, 07:56 AM
But everyone playing right now is a beta tester...

Yeah, right now. In another couple weeks we will be the minority.

Lesrider
07-11-2011, 07:59 AM
Yeah, right now. In another couple weeks we will be the minority.

I doubt too many people would stay in a guild past the beta just to show they were beta testers. More likely to have everyone move on to other guilds with friends, etc. Probably anyone who sticks around just wants the guild bonuses that come with it but don't have another guild to join.

Fyrce
07-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Personally I like guilds where nothing much happens. However, one of my alts is in another guild (can't remember name, just enjoyed playing with the guild leader, so joined it) and I'm seeing lots of other guilds. So there are lots already and it's just in beta. There'll probably be endless guilds. LOL.

I wonder whether there's an auto-disband mechanism for dead guilds...

Cascade
07-14-2011, 01:47 PM
I think some people are staying in beta guild just so they can have a shot at being officer or something...no?

Samhayne
07-14-2011, 02:18 PM
Once the beta is ended there will be no further additions to <Beta Guild> nor will anyone be promoted to take over the guild.

Aculeas
07-14-2011, 10:55 PM
And sam delivers the death blow.

Otukura
07-14-2011, 10:58 PM
Once the beta is ended there will be no further additions to <Beta Guild> nor will anyone be promoted to take over the guild.

:D

So it'll be like a legendary guild.

starwolf
07-16-2011, 12:37 PM
Gow do we get the beta