PDA

View Full Version : Mage - Glinstone Mythic Set Comments

Armani Boi
03-02-2016, 09:04 AM
Hi Arlorians,

Any comments or feedback on the new mythic glintstone for Mage so STS developer can relook into it.

I completed the upgrading but it seems like not at par with the Warriors. In PvP, Warrior able to use their glint mythic set whereas for Mage cannot use it due to lower stat.

ThaAnas
03-02-2016, 02:14 PM
that set is ridiculous, mage and rogue are really weak...
well seems like I got scammed ... paid 20 mil for a nab set xD

still dont get it what is the point of making a set which costs so much.. when the stats of a level 36 gear is better
omg I guess sts made a mistake by giving the stats :D hope for a fix of that set or will it be in my stash for level cap ??

Armani Boi
03-04-2016, 09:20 PM
Same it seems like feel i got scammed too.

I completed very early for PvP but in the end it useless i still use arc ring and planar pendant. How i can gears completely if its too weak, so proc is useless at all.

that set is ridiculous, mage and rogue are really weak...
well seems like I got scammed ... paid 20 mil for a nab set xD

still dont get it what is the point of making a set which costs so much.. when the stats of a level 36 gear is better
omg I guess sts made a mistake by giving the stats :D hope for a fix of that set or will it be in my stash for level cap ??

greekAL
03-09-2016, 11:51 AM
imo opinion set just need to be material for a new lvl 56 set tht will worth the time and money u spend!!!!!

Armani Boi
03-19-2016, 01:21 PM
Hmmmmmm okey

imo opinion set just need to be material for a new lvl 56 set tht will worth the time and money u spend!!!!!