PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends: Alterra at War Episode 4: One Step Forward Chapter 1: Comrades

RushalotPL
03-02-2016, 06:04 PM
Pocket Legends: Alterra at War
Episode 4: One Step Forward
Chapter 1: Comrades

Mikhailov: “Now we have taken over Dark Forest, we will begin the march to Balefort. Every day, we take one step forward to the heart of Alterra. Every day, fear floods the Dark Alterran Empire. While our rockets crush Silknight’s troops, the rest of our comrades will surround the heart of the Alterran Kingdom. When our train arrives to Balefort, they will have nowhere to run...”

Balefort City, Balefort
Mikhailov: “Wake up! We’re here!”
As I woke from my bed, I grabbed and wore my dark-green helmet on and equipped my rifle. I stepped out from the caboose car as the rest of the Rushians from freight jumped down as they followed Mikhailov. The fresh air and the sweet grass absorbed my lungs as I ran. Next to me, there was a rocket artillery truck, shooting dozens of rockets as they flew into the sky. The officers were behind him as hundreds of soldiers were crouching. The soldiers that were on top of the freight train, stepped down, too. Flames were everywhere in every building of the city, with the damage from the Dark Alterrans plus the UUSR. As I clutched my rifle tightly, all of the soldiers attached their bayonets to their rifles, too.
Mikhailov: “We, the honored soldiers of Rushia, will crush Silknight’s fragile soldiers! With your rifles, with your bayonets, and your swords, will exterminate until every single animal is wiped out!”
At that moment, few armored cars arrived as they began to fire at the buildings. The rockets also landed in the buildings too, causing buildings to fall into hills of bricks and wood. Explosions erupted as the ground shook.
Mikhailov: “Show courage and pride! But, whatever you do. NEVER. SHOW. MERCY! ATTACK!”
All UUSR Soldiers: “URAAA!”
Hundreds of soldiers with their rifles advanced as they passed the train station as they began shooting at the wall of buildings, loaded with Rogue archers. As they fired, they flew straight at the Rushians. The arrows sanked into their hearts as blood splattered, while few of them took them off, screaming in agony.
Mikhailov: “Keep moving!”
UUSR Officer: “Wipe them all out! They’re everywhere!”
BANG! BANG! K-POW! Bullets flew from the bolt as they placed ammo clips. One by one, I aimed at one of the head of the Rogue archers, looking down at the iron sights. Blood splattered on one of the archer’s mask as he fell to the ground from the window. This war was like a deer hunt, except deers don’t carry dark longbows.
Mikhailov: “Yes!”
K-POW! Double kill! Reloaded again and kept shooting. The armored cars advanced as the machine guns fired at the ruined buildings as they passed mounds of bricks. POK! POK! POK! POK! Rays of bullets sprayed everywhere in every window as the Rogue archers fell from the windows with blood stains in their armor.
UUSR Soldier: “They’re retreating! They’re pulling back!”
Mikhailov: “Our armored cars will crush these little imbeciles, now go! Comrade, stay with me!”
All of the soldiers that were behind me and Mikhailov ran to one of the ruined brick walls. The few of the soldiers stayed and kept firing. My feet kept running as I jumped the brick walls and passed the demolished buildings. As the armored cars passed by, a huge fireball struck at the head of the armored tank. KA-BOOM! Coated by fire and smoke, the armored car remained silent and ruined.
Mikhailov: “The mages! Shoot them down!”
Carefully aiming at the mage’s head, her head exploded into blood with a knockback.
Mikhailov: “Excellent! Now follow me!”
Behind a giant hole of the apartment building, we clutched our rifles still. Then, Mikhailov signaled.
Mikhailov: “Upstairs! Watch out, there are still troops lying everywhere.”
Up the cobblestone stairs, holes of walls were everywhere and a floor, covered in dirt and pieces of bricks. DA corpses were everywhere inside the room. As I passed the empty bookshelves and ruined wooden tables, there was a big hole in the left. As I climbed down the ladder with Mikhailov, few of the soldiers were being held by the Rushians as they laid down their arms.
UUSR Soldier: “Commander, what do we do with these prisoners?”
Mikhailov: “Those miserable creatures murdered many innocent civilians of the Alterran Capital, so no mercy will given to them!”
The imprisoned soldiers were being cornered by the Rushians, as they were ready to execute them.
DA Soldier #1: “No, please! I beg you!”
DA Soldier #2: “No! No!”
K-POW! All the dead prisoners fell to their knees and then the brick floor, spilling their blood. Suddenly, one surviving prisoners slowly got up to his knees. Snarling, Mikhailov equipped his black revolver and pointed at his head.
Wounded DA Soldier: “Please, I’ll tell you anything-”
BAM! Blood sprayed from his helmet and sank to the ground again with his eyes wide open.
UUSR Soldier: “Commander, now we’ve already executed those prisoners, what do we do now? *points at brick wall*
KA-BOOM! Red bricks flew everywhere and formed into a small mound. Looking back, one of the soldiers had carried a pumpkin chunker. Smiling, Mikhailov patted me on my shoulder.
Mikhailov: “Ah-ha! Well someone was prepared! *equips rifle* Comrades, let’s go!”

To Be Continued...