PDA

View Full Version : Commando Class Headquarters

Pharcyde
07-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Will be adding info shortly.

Otukura
07-06-2011, 01:24 PM
I'm sorry... I laughed as soon as I saw this.

Register
07-06-2011, 01:28 PM
I'm sorry... I laughed as soon as I saw this.

hahahhaha same!

Go commando! Boo Pharcyde :D

Tvis
07-06-2011, 01:32 PM
I'm totally going Commando in SL! Nice avatar btw!

Mennddoza
07-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Commando All the Way! Hopefully the skills are much different from Pocket Legends Skill Selection

Derajdefyre
07-06-2011, 01:50 PM
I'm going commando IRL. Sup. Now let's talk about gun size. Commandos are the only class capable of using heavy weaponry you know.

Scott Bledsoe
07-06-2011, 01:52 PM
Right when I started to play, my friend called...still on the phone with her. D:

Otukura
07-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Right when I started to play, my friend called...still on the phone with her. D:

SL > Relationships
PL > Realtionships

Get your priorities right, please.

Register
07-06-2011, 05:33 PM
I still stand on BOO PHARCYDE!!! let somebody else take the stand :cool:
psst heres a pic of the guy who SHOULD be making this thread.
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa399/Pock_Pic/sparkles22222.jpg

apocketlegend
07-06-2011, 05:55 PM
WTF I'm P.O all the android Ppl get a heard start of lvling, kills, items, I'm SO MAD! all of us apple iOS are mad Bc they get a head start! I'm furios and I want to know why beta isn't on apple!

Otukura
07-06-2011, 05:57 PM
all of us apple iOS are mad
If I were an iOS user I'd be really offended at what you said. And not all android users get it.

I want to know why beta isn't on apple!
Maybe you should use the search button? :rolleyes:

apocketlegend
07-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Uh ok?

grayfox99
07-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Uh ok?

The reason you don't get it is because the All mighty Apple doesn't allow beta software on their app store, if yo have a problem with that....well take it up with his royal highness Steve jobs......the nearest Apple store is <--------- that way, and the nearest Droid store is -------> this way.

Tvis
07-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Wow, wow. Take a deep breath. Here's what's going on...

Apple doesn't allow any betas, testing, or any "incomplete" works. I googled this today and people have been fighting about it for 2+ years. Luckily, or unluckily, Verizon is having problems. This is further limiting how many people get to play the beta. Only a few people have gotten exceptions, that allow them to play the beta. It's only 4 at the moment, so don't worry about it. This only lasts two weeks of beta testing and then any other time spent waiting will be the fault of Apple Inc.

I only wish the devs had released the Music, Madness, and Blood update, so we would have something to do for two weeks. It's all good though.

Register
07-06-2011, 07:45 PM
WTF I'm P.O all the android Ppl get a heard start of lvling, kills, items, I'm SO MAD! all of us apple iOS are mad Bc they get a head start! I'm furios and I want to know why beta isn't on apple!

Otukra, im not mad at all with this statement. And pocket, they dont get much of a head start. Remember there is a level cap. Within a few weeks max, ill get my engineer,commando, operative, and possibly another commando to level 20 or whatev the cap is. And my bro might even be able to max out his char too.

Kingofhurtz
07-06-2011, 07:52 PM
If I were an iOS user I'd be really offended at what you said. And not all android users get it.

Wait why do you say we should be offended? I'm not offended but also not mad.

Conradin
07-06-2011, 08:19 PM
Hmm i am not at all mad at STS (remember Ios had a head start on PL) but i'm not too happy at apple =(. But two weeks isn't bad at all to wait- and I'm sure the beta testers will be excellent and make us a mistake free game. Cheers

Register
07-06-2011, 08:24 PM
If I were an iOS user I'd be really offended at what you said. And not all android users get it.:

Otukura, im offended at you for making that silly assumption :mad:

Phoenixking
07-06-2011, 08:32 PM
Yeah we got a headstart on pl for like 5months or so

Register
07-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Yeah we got a headstart on pl for like 5months or so

but how many droid uses actually knew of PL....SL isnt gonna have a small start. its beginning with a bang.

oh and im gonna make a thread JUST like this...with my own info of course (;

Acyer
07-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Imma tell ya bout The commando. Pure awesomeness but....you will be broke as health and mana pots are used like crazy thanks to the lack of engineers.

Also has anyone noticed dex adds mana?

Register
07-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Imma tell ya bout The commando. Pure awesomeness but....you will be broke as health and mana pots are used like crazy thanks to the lack of engineers.

Also has anyone noticed dex adds mana?

lmao dex? Maybe its a glitch?

Pharcyde
07-07-2011, 06:25 PM
lmao dex? Maybe its a glitch?

It's not a glitch. The way gear/int/dex/str affect the game is very different than it did in Pocket Legends.

Teddyache
07-07-2011, 07:03 PM
It's not a glitch. The way gear/int/dex/str affect the game is very different than it did in Pocket Legends.

Yes, for one thing str/dex/int seems to raise both hp and mp for both my engineer and my commando. Haven't made an op yet but I'm sure it's the same. Armor seems to be stronger too so I'm sure there are some different formula mechanics behind SL than there are behind PL.

Pharcyde
07-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Yes, for one thing str/dex/int seems to raise both hp and mp for both my engineer and my commando. Haven't made an op yet but I'm sure it's the same. Armor seems to be stronger too so I'm sure there are some different formula mechanics behind SL than there are behind PL.

Yeah, Operative is the same way.

Right? I'm level 7 with 40 armor. Then there's a level 20 booster with 50+ armor enhancements. Seems like armor is a lot less effective. Maybe 10 armor = 1 armor in Pocket Legends?

Hp/Mp is also a lot lower. I never thought I would see myself go "WOOOWW!!!" by hitting a 14 critical.

Register
07-07-2011, 09:04 PM
I'm going commando IRL. Sup. Now let's talk about gun size. Commandos are the only class capable of using heavy weaponry you know.

that is sig worthy..imo lmao
can i sig it?

Otukura
07-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Wait why do you say we should be offended? I'm not offended but also not mad.

I get pissed off when people stereotype me. If I'm an Asian, and some racist comment is made about Asians, a person saying that that all Asians want that guy to burn in hell will get me. It's a pet peeve I have.

Kingofhurtz
07-07-2011, 11:05 PM
I get pissed off when people stereotype me. If I'm an Asian, and some racist comment is made about Asians, a person saying that that all Asians want that guy to burn in hell will get me. It's a pet peeve I have.

Oh when the phrase "speak for yourself" would be 'dished out'? ;)

And I know what you mean, but it's definitely not a pet peeve mine.

Phoenixking
07-07-2011, 11:41 PM
Otokura not being stereotype but your name sounds foriegn to me i thought you where asian but some poeple write there names from asian words

Otukura
07-08-2011, 01:01 AM
Otokura not being stereotype but your name sounds foriegn to me i thought you where asian but some poeple write there names from asian words

Half Asian IRL but the name is middle eastern. I'll leave it to you to figure out it's meaning.

Teddyache
07-08-2011, 06:03 AM
Hp/Mp is also a lot lower. I never thought I would see myself go "WOOOWW!!!" by hitting a 14 critical.

LOL fighting that first boss 1-4 damage at a time was fun... Sort of?

Register
07-08-2011, 03:31 PM
LOL fighting that first boss 1-4 damage at a time was fun... Sort of?

omg 1-4 damage?! that prob stinks....

romgar1
07-08-2011, 04:40 PM
If you guys have noticed the health and mana recharge skills on sl are very useful unless you have tons of gold for pots. I have yet to see any gear that adds to your h/s or m/s and adding to str and dex dont add to them either so far (lvl 15 commando spilt dex and str)

Korax
07-14-2011, 10:32 AM
Commando!

Derajdefyre
07-14-2011, 11:26 AM
Half Asian IRL but the name is middle eastern. I'll leave it to you to figure out it's meaning.

I heard a rumor that the Middle East is in Asia

Phoenixking
07-14-2011, 10:38 PM
Middle east isnt its own continent must be asia or maybe europe

wendy2
07-21-2011, 12:48 AM
:o:confused:
something .........start
Logo Polo Shirts (http://www.cheappoloshirtsnow.com/)
Work Polo Shirts (http://www.cheappoloshirtsnow.com/mens-big-pony-collection-c-34.html)
Sport Polo Shirts (http://www.cheappoloshirtsnow.com/mens-ralph-lauren-shorts-c-39.html)

Dally45
07-28-2011, 02:50 AM
Nice forum.