PDA

View Full Version : Community Comic ~ Mango's adventures

Juicymango
03-03-2016, 04:43 PM
Welcome to the Arlorian Community Comic!

Hey guys!
Most of you probably know me as the forum artist, who designes signatures and logos. Lately I've saw a great idea brought up by XZauiflelee. The idea of designing a comic. So now after I thought about different topics about what the story could be. I desided to do an open community comic!

It describes the journey of a little mango fighting his way to King Northal the awoken.
It should become a super big comic (Im planing about 30 to 50 pages), which will be a lot of work.

This work will require some help of course and this is were I need you:

I need people who finance the comic:

Each new page requires an average time of 2h+. In this time I can not farm of course and that's why I need some Sponsors. The price will be 150k per picture.
I know this sounds much but for the community it will be an easy goal

*Everyone who enjoys my work can gift me some money, for example 10k. If 15 people give me 10k each one page is financed.
*I will mention every single sponsor below the page and also with the amount he gave me

I need people who help me with ideas

If you have an idea how the story should go on, send me a pm and tell me about it and maybe if it's good you will be mentioned below the page :)
Furthermore if you want to participate in the story, just contact me via forum or in game and I will see if you can be in the comic :)
You can also send me any pictures, maybe I can include them or make a byplay about you and your friends :)
Be creative ;)

Also tell me your opinions about this project:

Can I improve something
How do you like it
Anything else you want to say :)

Please do not argue on this thread! This should be nothing except a fun project everyone can enjoy
Do not tell any rumors about me being a scamer. If you dont trust me it's okey.
I am a well known forumer and many people can tell only good things about me, so there is no need to worry about a scam ;)

@Sts: I dont know if I am allowed to make money this way, so please do not ban me or any financier. If this is prohibited I will just close this thread and everyone will get their money back!

Juicymango
03-03-2016, 04:45 PM
Here is the first picture already:
I will post the continuing pictures here, so always keep an eye on this thread ;)

Part 1:
*Thanks to Juicyetoo and Wiinaa for helping with the fight against the goblins :)
*Thanks to xZauiflelee for giving the idea of designing a comic

Part 2:
*thanks to my brother Juicyetoo
*financed by Juicymango

...to be continued...

Chivalrous
03-03-2016, 04:46 PM
Cant wait. Juicy

Juicymango
03-03-2016, 04:49 PM
Reserved for future use

Ydqm
03-03-2016, 04:57 PM
Wow this looks awesome!! can't wait for more!

konafez
03-03-2016, 05:09 PM
Count me in to help fund this!

And ile double my contributions if cake in mentioned!

Juicymango
03-03-2016, 05:41 PM
Wow this looks awesome!! can't wait for more!
Thank you! Really appreciate it :)

Count me in to help fund this!

And ile double my contributions if cake in mentioned!
I knew you were in ;) I even though about some cake byplay already ^_^

*Updated with part 2*

Zylx
03-03-2016, 05:49 PM
Hahaha ive also been recently inspired to create a comic series!
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/03/03/d415e84cf53927e733c779de746c0f3c.jpg

konafez
03-03-2016, 05:49 PM
Thank you! Really appreciate it :)

I knew you were in ;) I even though about some cake byplay already ^_^

*Updated with part 2*

Mmmmm cake..yummy,yummy cake

hardcore
03-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Welcome to the Arlorian Community Comic!

Hey guys!
Most of you probably know me as the forum artist, who designes signatures and logos. Lately I've saw a great idea brought up by XZauiflelee. The idea of designing a comic. So now after I thought about different topics about what the story could be. I desided to do an open community comic!

It describes the journey of a little mango fighting his way to King Northal the awoken.
It should become a super big comic (Im planing about 30 to 50 pages), which will be a lot of work.

This work will require some help of course and this is were I need you:

I need people who finance the comic:

Each new page requires an average time of 2h+. In this time I can not farm of course and that's why I need some Sponsors. The price will be 150k per picture.
I know this sounds much but for the community it will be an easy goal

*Everyone who enjoys my work can gift me some money, for example 10k. If 15 people give me 10k each one page is financed.
*I will mention every single sponsor below the page and also with the amount he gave me

I need people who help me with ideas

If you have an idea how the story should go on, send me a pm and tell me about it and maybe if it's good you will be mentioned below the page :)
Furthermore if you want to participate in the story, just contact me via forum or in game and I will see if you can be in the comic :)
You can also send me any pictures, maybe I can include them or make a byplay about you and your friends :)
Be creative ;)

Also tell me your opinions about this project:

Can I improve something
How do you like it
Anything else you want to say :)

Please do not argue on this thread! This should be nothing except a fun project everyone can enjoy
Do not tell any rumors about me being a scamer. If you dont trust me it's okey.
I am a well known forumer and many people can tell only good things about me, so there is no need to worry about a scam ;)

@Sts: I dont know if I am allowed to make money this way, so please do not ban me or any financier. If this is prohibited I will just close this thread and everyone will get their money back!

U make story of u r self we need to pay you for what?(pay for what makes no sense)

Have u ever check al story section there are some awesome stories ( stories are not based on their char too)

No offence just a suggestion think !

Schnitzel
03-03-2016, 09:15 PM
U make story of u r self we need to pay you for what?(pay for what makes no sense)

Have u ever check al story section there are some awesome stories ( stories are not based on their char too)

If you don't want to give Juicy some gold for his work, that's fine, no one is forcing you (maybe he needs the gold to buy items/vanities?)
I'm sure anyone that visits the forums frequently will stumble upon the AL Fan Stories sub-forum sometime.

Juicymango
03-04-2016, 12:56 AM
Hahaha ive also been recently inspired to create a comic series!
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/03/03/d415e84cf53927e733c779de746c0f3c.jpg

Im excited to see aomething from you ;)

I dont want to make the story only about my character, but in the beginning I have no other options than screenshotting my character.
Thats why I want other people to help me, with pictures and other stories to make it exciting for everyone :)

konafez
03-04-2016, 04:55 AM
Lookin cool juicy