PDA

View Full Version : Endgame INT bear

Itoopeo
03-03-2016, 05:22 PM
So, as some of you may have noticed, I tried 197 int 205str setup on my bear during the past few days.

And I cane to this conclusion:
Its weak but viable.

I was using L80 WAK Guardian set with

L78 elite D'jinn wand. (for nubs: the wand proc and hellscream combo terror which is an extra cross-class debuff)

Compared to 205str/199dex, the int based setup lacked some hit and skill damage. Also dodge was a bit lower and mages tend to hit the ice-fire combo about 80% of the time.

Int mages didnt die as easily as with Hax set. My common nuke I use (both variations) werent enough to kill a magor pure mage while on pure str based set it does. And since the wand lacks a damaging proc, it was pretty hard to kill str mages, which gave them more time to try and slip out of the debuff cripple loop and heal up.

Bears however, suffered a lot from terror combo. Its the only class that can be still debuffed way below 100% hit.

But since 80% of endgame pvpers are mages, that isnt really a good enough reason to go wand bear.

Also this happened:
During my testing and stuff, someone in family decided to mark me as a target for whole guild. Was it because of the fact that I went int? Lol. Even someone with a bought name tried to boost his 19kills 2 deaths kdr off me but that didnt quite work out. Cool name and black drag doesnt give you skills. After that they started moving in groups of 2-3 to kill me.
Good luck with that lol, you might not get the pleasure to kill me but remember - I also appreciate the go system often. It gives better satisfaction since killing someone takes more skill than teaming him, and if I lose, i can see what went wrong and fix that to beat him next fight.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Tourney
03-04-2016, 01:17 AM
Haha yeah, I did int bear back at 71/66 was sooo fun. new cap doesn't allow for it as there is far too much dodge on the new sets... rip int bears.

Iheybeautiful
03-04-2016, 09:01 AM
Okokokokokok