PDA

View Full Version : poor confused begger..

konafez
03-03-2016, 05:27 PM
I'm sure this guy is like ...wth?

I'm sure hes still trying to figure that out..

Zylx
03-03-2016, 05:43 PM
Scenario: You are relaxing on a little vacation to Paradise Pier. You're standing perfectly still and gazing at the ocean... all of a darn sudden, BAM!! Someone startles you with a request via PM.
Abascfidhdjskskf tells you: Pls sirs i can have gold?
... what do you do? This little guide will show you what to do in this very tough predicament.

There are many ways to approach this. Here are 10:

Way 1: If you are feeling very charitable, give them gold.

Way 2: Simply slap the ignore button (literally slap it).

Way 3: Convince the begger that you are poor. This will confuse him/her, causing them to lose interest.

Way 4: Copy everything the begger says. Providing emphasis on the pronouns. "Can YOU give ME gold?". This will disrupt the mechanical processes that are being made in his/her intelligence unit (cuz we all know beggers are actually robots from the planet Nooberia).

Way 5: Tell the begger that you are actually a purple orangutan. This is the begger's natural enemy, and he will retreat to his/her natural habitat.

Way 6: Begin attacking them. This will show them that you are the dominant one, and they will back away in fear.

Way 7: Tell them "We're sorry. The number you have dialed is disconnected.". They will panic (thinking they accidentally called someone) and quickly press the power button, causing them to close the game.

Way 8: Pretend you are dead. They will repeat themselves a couple of times, then become frustrated and just slaughter all of brackenridge.

Way 9: Say "farplargfarplargfarplarg". This is their mating call. They will quickly run to another begger and ask them to be their bf/gf.

Way 10: Start screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!". This will terrify the begger, causing him/her to run around in circles in panic and eventually pass out.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=136400

oekeone
03-03-2016, 06:05 PM

Yes Ima try this

Schnitzel
03-03-2016, 09:12 PM
Scenario: You are relaxing on a little vacation to Paradise Pier. You're standing perfectly still and gazing at the ocean... all of a darn sudden, BAM!! Someone startles you with a request via PM.
Abascfidhdjskskf tells you: Pls sirs i can have gold?
... what do you do? This little guide will show you what to do in this very tough predicament.

There are many ways to approach this. Here are 10:

Way 1: If you are feeling very charitable, give them gold.

Way 2: Simply slap the ignore button (literally slap it).

Way 3: Convince the begger that you are poor. This will confuse him/her, causing them to lose interest.

Way 4: Copy everything the begger says. Providing emphasis on the pronouns. "Can YOU give ME gold?". This will disrupt the mechanical processes that are being made in his/her intelligence unit (cuz we all know beggers are actually robots from the planet Nooberia).

Way 5: Tell the begger that you are actually a purple orangutan. This is the begger's natural enemy, and he will retreat to his/her natural habitat.

Way 6: Begin attacking them. This will show them that you are the dominant one, and they will back away in fear.

Way 7: Tell them "We're sorry. The number you have dialed is disconnected.". They will panic (thinking they accidentally called someone) and quickly press the power button, causing them to close the game.

Way 8: Pretend you are dead. They will repeat themselves a couple of times, then become frustrated and just slaughter all of brackenridge.

Way 9: Say "farplargfarplargfarplarg". This is their mating call. They will quickly run to another begger and ask them to be their bf/gf.

Way 10: Start screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!". This will terrify the begger, causing him/her to run around in circles in panic and eventually pass out.

This concludes the guide. If you have an effective strategy, feel free to post it below!

Way #11: Ask for Cake

Java
03-03-2016, 10:34 PM
I usually respond with...'Sorry, but I am, much like you, just a lowly adventurer and therefore also broke.'

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.

HeftyWood
03-03-2016, 10:42 PM
I respond with " if I had one wish, it would be for you to spontaneously combust"

bonjovi3223
03-03-2016, 11:19 PM
Beggar: Can I have 5k
Me: K K K K K

Java
03-04-2016, 01:21 AM
Beggar: Can I have 5k
Me: K K K K K
That's a good one! [emoji12] [emoji106]

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.

Motherless_Child
03-04-2016, 08:25 AM

Way #12: When they ask for gold or eggs, tell them: "Man, i'm broke bro.... I'm doing the same you're doing"

konafez
03-04-2016, 08:41 AM
#13 tell them to contact Sts support to get there pan handling license

cami
03-04-2016, 10:01 AM

Hahhhahahhahhahah

Dragoonclaws
03-04-2016, 10:47 AM
Way 14: If they are canadian, tell them to get their feeling checked for free.

Att
03-07-2016, 12:06 AM
Wow people insulting poor begger here....

konafez
03-07-2016, 12:24 AM
Wow people insulting poor begger here....

Ummm no one has insulted anyone ..

A insult would be ( to quote the infamous dradonclawz)

" that derping , derp! He should go take a flying derp off paradise pier!"

What we did was make satirical comments about the things we say to beggers..

But nice try trolley mctrollington ( see,that was a insult)

Dragoonclaws
03-07-2016, 12:32 AM
Ummm no one has insulted anyone ..

A insult would be ( to quote the infamous dradonclawz)

" that derping , derp! He should go take a flying derp off paradise pier!"

What we did was make satirical comments about the things we say to beggers..

But nice try trolley mctrollington ( see,that was a insult)

Eyyyyyy Paradise Pier is my chilling spot! No flying derps here por favor u_u

Fredystern
03-07-2016, 04:07 AM
Begger: can i have 1000?
Me: wat al yu sai?

Foumagus
03-07-2016, 04:47 AM
Beggar : Can I have an egg??
You: yes I got a deary for u.
And jus gift the common rarity items and dump his inventory

AL player start DEC 2015 .
ign : Foumagus
guild : Rise of Nations

konafez
03-07-2016, 06:49 AM
Beggar : Can I have an egg??
You: yes I got a deary for u.
And jus gift the common rarity items and dump his inventory

AL player start DEC 2015 .
ign : Foumagus
guild : Rise of Nations

Sometimes I go afk to go outside ..and when I come back I have 10 billion junk items in my inv..

But one time that happened and the person gave me some really cool stuff..

Khalleesie
03-07-2016, 09:54 PM
I NEVER respond to those pms -.- waste of time

Arief Adhie M
03-07-2016, 10:13 PM

Moahahahaha that's funny zylx.

Sunzino
03-08-2016, 05:10 AM
Ah man. I hate them. You just hear "plss plsss".

Like i build up gold so they dont have to. Play the game!!! Lol

faithpece
03-08-2016, 08:46 AM
KONA I have cakes lots of cakes for u ,,, DO YOU HAVE EGGS :D:D:D :P:P:P:P !!??!!

konafez
03-08-2016, 08:51 AM
KONA I have cakes lots of cakes for u ,,, DO YOU HAVE EGGS :D:D:D :P:P:P:P !!??!!

(Tackle hugs faith) I never see you online faith! Where you been?

wangkj
03-10-2016, 02:15 AM
Kona I did the same thing you did it works. The begger never came again haha. I got the same reaction and everything lmao

konafez
03-10-2016, 06:40 AM
I get at least one beggar a day with it..they just walk away looking confused

Hail
03-10-2016, 07:31 AM
My favourite way to rid myself of beggers is to redirect their attention to someone "who is rich" ;) ;)

konafez
03-10-2016, 07:49 AM
My favourite way to rid myself of beggers is to redirect their attention to someone "who is rich" ;) ;)

Lol..thats a good one