PDA

View Full Version : donation box

aneshsinghblu
03-04-2016, 04:54 AM
sts . . could we please have a donation box in the guildhall.
guild member donate plat to help the guildmaster to buy new guild halls.
plat can only be used to buy guildhalls.
safer way than transfering leadership and everybody can help out instead of one person

Mel030
03-04-2016, 07:12 AM
Hahahahahaha wtf idea?? Why not make plats tradeable looool

Jk[emoji14]
Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

hottiee
03-04-2016, 08:22 AM
Nice idea .

Raleighzsz
03-04-2016, 09:08 AM
Nice idea anyway, the Leader cannot take the Platinum to buy Item or Vanity, only can buy Guild Hall for the Guild!
Are you a Growtopia Player?

Ansari Faisal
03-04-2016, 09:52 AM
Nice idea

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Bidiel
03-04-2016, 04:15 PM
good idea, but is better if plat could be tradeable

Extreme2014
03-04-2016, 09:36 PM
If plat is tradeable there is no point of Arcane legends to exist. Plat is their main key on making $$. If plat is tradeable more would exist in game.

Manuel Emilio
03-04-2016, 10:19 PM
If plat is tradeable there is no point of Arcane legends to exist. Plat is their main key on making $$. If plat is tradeable more would exist in game.
If plat is tradeable STS will make more $$, the plat buyers will buy plat and sell it for gold, that will make they rich

Enviado desde mi B1-730 mediante Tapatalk

Hassan Akbar
03-05-2016, 12:15 AM
i have a better idea
1000 story tokens = new guild hall
500 = chairs others and accessories

story tokens can be donated into a guildpool donation box and once donated can not be taken out .
only officers and leaders can use the guildpool however every one else can see what items it has and how much tokens it has.

penyihirjowo
03-06-2016, 08:32 AM
just change ur master to plat player lol... and change again :V simple man.. mu guild do that.. just to be trust

Chivalrous
03-06-2016, 08:58 PM
If plat is tradeable STS will make more $$, the plat buyers will buy plat and sell it for gold, that will make they rich

Enviado desde mi B1-730 mediante Tapatalk

I disagree, the sole purpose of platinum is to be bought and there are platinum exclusive items, having the thought of being able to trade platinum wont happen, if it hasn't happened in the 4 game titles (AL, PL, SL, DL) already then it's highly unlikely that its gonna ever happen, it wouldnt make them more money, platinum is bought nearly everyday, having events, plat sales, new pet releases, expansions, etc all cuases people to buy platinum, even some F2P players cave and buy platinum to do open chests, buy kits, new pets, etc.

Making platinum tradable isnt gonna happen its been suggested for years and has yet to happen, i can understand making a donation box for gold donations but still you can wait for the leader to come on and give them gold in a trade window.